Part 48. The Cubs break and re-enact the reunion essay.

An unnamed island.

Green and dense leaf forests. meandering and clear streams and quaint wooden buildings.

In the quiet room, a woman dressed as a maid was leaning against the table and dozing off with her head in one hand.

Beside the couch, stood two shakers. Inside were two newborn babies. Wrapped in red and blue swaddles respectively.

The two babies fell asleep peacefully.

Suddenly, the red swaddle moved.

"Ah ah"

When Pei Pai woke up, she felt hazy in front of her and couldn't see clearly. Moved the little hand, kicked the little foot slowly, and reacted.

She is getting smaller again...

They called for a long time, but there was no response.

"Squeak" came the sound of the wooden door opening.

Peipei opened her eyes diligently, only vaguely saw a young woman walking towards her.

"Ali wake up!" A woman's clear and gentle voice sounded in her ears.

"Ah" I was puzzled.

Is A Li calling her...

"Why are you so naughty kicking the quilt away?" 

The woman gently covered the quilt for the little baby. Beside her, the maid who was dozing off suddenly woke up. Hearing the movement here, looking up,

"Miss" called to the woman.

"It's all raining bad, I fell asleep accidentally." 

Seeing the scene in front of her, she quickly blamed herself. The woman smiled and said, "You've been watching all night, and you're tired. Go and rest first. I'll accompany A Li and A Jue."

A baby's cry.

"Ah ah ah"

"A Jue is also awake," the woman walked to the other shaker and coaxed softly to the crying baby. "Be good, don't cry, don't cry."

At this time, Peipei realized that there was a little doll next to her.

"It's really strange that the young master cried so loudly, but the young lady hasn't cried or made trouble since she was born." 

Luo Yu didn't leave, the two children woke up. She was worried about how her young lady could take care of them alone.

When the woman heard this, she slowly said, "Girls, it's better to be quiet."

Luoyu smiled and said, "It's our little Ali who is caring and well-behaved, knows that her mother has worked hard."

"How can a child understand so much?" The woman looked at The baby in the shaker had a gentle smile on her lips.

PeiPei who were lying in the shaker understood clearly from the words of the two of them. The woman beside her was the mother of her body, and there was a baby born with her.

Now, her name is Li.

The little cub hit Hache and closed her eyes.

I don't like the name, one is far away, the other is absolutely.

When suddenly, the small body trembled violently, and a chill accompanied by the pain in the heart quickly spread to the whole body.

"Ahhhh" the baby's heart-wrenching cry rang out in the room.

The woman said anxiously, "Ajue, why, you not feeling well?"

She quickly picked up the baby boy from the crib and checked it carefully.

"Look, miss," Luo Yu shouted. Looking at the baby girl's bloody little face, "Miss A Li is also not well."

Seeing this, the woman's face suddenly turned pale.

Afterwards, there was a commotion in my ears, the pain and cold made peipei's consciousness gradually blurred.

...

In front of the small building is a lush greenery again. The tall tree branches are shaded by green leaves, and the blooming yellow and red flowers and plants are just gorgeous.

It was a sunny day, and in the small yard in front of the building, there were a few chickens and ducklings. "Chew" and "quack", pecking and playing with each other. Adds a lot of dynamism to the building.

Luo Yu took the tea and walked upstairs lightly.

The house was quiet and empty.

"Little Young Master, Little Miss" Luo Yu called in doubt. Putting the tea on the table, she carefully searched every corner of the house, but there were no two little figures in sight.

"Where did you go?" Luo Yu frowned slightly. Feeling helpless in my heart, these two little masters are really worrying.

After leaving the small building, she looked around in the small courtyard.

On the big tree, among the green branches and green leaves, a white corner is particularly eye-catching.

"Little son, how many times have the miss asked you, now that you are still young, it is very dangerous to climb the tree. What if you fall down?" Luo Yu shouted anxiously to the little boy hiding in the tree.

"Hey, Xiaoyu, you found it again."