Untitled Part 62

The seaside, the village, the smoke from the cooking.

Not far away, PeiPei sit on the abandoned broken fishing boat on the beach.

The two small feet in the air swayed gently back and forth.

There was a sound of waves in her ears, and there was some melancholy that did not belong to this age on her childish little face.

After they came back from Shanshiqun, Lou Zhao rented a house from Father Yu's family, and stayed home all day, concentrating on researching the antidote,

now only Zaizai was left to worry.

the system have never appeared so she doesn't know whether her mission is complete or not, and she doesn't have to worry about her own life anymore. But life is so long, what should I do after this? is a problem.

peipei holds with his cheeks, the five-year-old cub was thinking about life's problems. Suddenly, there was a sound of hurried footsteps behind.

Turning her head, the person who came was dressed in a plain Tsing Yi shirt, with an irresistible smile on his face.

It seems that the antidote has been successfully developed.

Ever since Lou Zhao diagnosed Pepe with fetal poison in her body, he has been thinking and researching how to completely remove the poison.

He thought of many ways, but no one was completely sure until he met the villager who was poisoned after being stung by a strange fish in Liuli Village. Lou Zhao recalled the past when his master treated patients.

All things coexist. Various things interact and transform each other.

The five elements produce each other, and the five elements restrain each other.

The most poisonous place is often accompanied by a detoxification elixir.

At that time, the poison of the strange fish in the cook was not very deep, and the Baijin Powder developed by the master and a few pairs of detoxification medicinal soup could remove the toxins from his body.

However, the poison of the merchant who ate the strange fish was much more serious than that of the cook, and his master could only temporarily suppress the poison with silver needles, first to save the life of the merchant, and then to find a way to detoxify.

As time passed, the patient's body became weaker and weaker. Just when everyone thought that the merchant's life was hopeless, he finally let his master find a way to detoxify. 

 Ordinary living things will become cold and cold after death. But the body of the strange fish with only half of it was still warm. Following the strangeness, Master Lou Zhaohe discovered that the place that made the fish's body warm came from its heart. 

Obviously, there was no sign of life. It's been hot all the time. After a bold experiment, his master used the fish heart as medicine to serve the poisoned merchants. Sure enough, as expected, the toxins in the merchant's body were detoxified. 

Although the flesh and blood of that strange fish is poisonous, its exquisitely carved fish heart is the elixir that overcomes its poisonous body. 

Lou Zhao had examined the toxins in Pepe's body, and it was extremely cold. If you want to get the solution, you need even the phase of inflammation to offset and dissolve. Thinking of it this way, the fish heart of the strange fish is not just the best medicine to remove this poison, and Yu San and Father Yu are sent to the village. 

"Brother Yu, you can send it here. Thank you very much for taking care of our family these past few days. Let's say goodbye." Lou Zhao said goodbye to the father and son in front of him. 

"Brother Lou, what are you talking about? It's thanks to you for taking care of our family." 

The simple and honest man waved his hands again and again. Yu San knew very well that the dilapidated house in his home was not worth the rent Lou Zhao gave at all. This is a kind-hearted family. I heard about the government raising the fish tax, and thought about how to help their family.