Part 26

Qi Yan's hand moved slowly, while his eyes were quietly paying attention to the little one.

Seeing Zaizai's mouth slightly open, staring at the chicken on the plate in front of him without blinking. while the corners of her mouth were still dripping with crystal clear liquid... 

He couldn't help but chuckle, and it seemed that he couldn't hold on anymore.

"Really don't eat?"

Beside, Guanquan handed the handkerchief in time, Qi Yan took it, wiped her mouth for the cub and finally came back to her senses, and moved her little body with great difficulty. In her head, she said in a low voice,

"I don't eat."

"Gu--" As soon as she finished speaking, there was a sound from her stomach.

Obviously still hungry.

Now, Qi Yan is serious.

"Why don't you eat?"

Cub Cui pursed his mouth tightly, puffed out her small fat cheeks, and stubbornly did not speak.

Qi Yan thought about it and understood.

This is the beauty of the little one...

Looking at the puffy little face like a puffer fish, couldn't help reaching out and poking it lightly.

Soft...

"PeiPei is so cute now."

Looking at the disbelieving big eyes of the cub looking at him, Qi Yan affirmed: "Really, I have never seen a child more cute than you. It 's gone."

Zaizai frowned, waving his little fat hand and said:

"Liar!"

Xiao Nian's voice also contained a few traces of grievance, "You clearly said that Pepe is a chubby little fat man!"

Qi Yan The corners of his mouth twitched into a smile,

The little guy is quite vengeful.

He immediately picked up the cub and put it in his arms. Looking at the still pouting little mouth, he said slowly:

"I said that so that you don't eat too much. Think about it, every time you eat too much and your stomach swells up, it will be uncomfortable for a long time... "

Hearing Qi Yan's words, Zi Zai lowered his head.

Although I feel like I can still eat, every time my stomach can't hold it anymore, and it's very uncomfortable... All said, a human child like her can't eat so much, and a weak body can't bear it.

However, she just couldn't control it and wanted to continue eating...

"So, isn't it the time to hold back and stop eating?"

Zaizai raised his head and looked at Qi Yan with big eyes expectantly. It means that the nest is holding back, why don't you praise me?

Rubbing Xiaobudian's head, Qi Yan said helplessly:

"Then is your little belly uncomfortable now?"

Zizai nodded his head quickly, and the little milk said:

"Well! Uncomfortable!"

She was a little confused, why is this?

Qi Yan then said slowly: "Look, eating too much will make your stomach feel uncomfortable; however, eating too little will also make you feel uncomfortable."

he squeezed Cub's chubby little hands, "So, no matter what you eat It should be in moderation, neither too much nor too little."

"It's very troublesome." Zizai lowered his head and muttered to himself.

"What?"

Pei Pei raised her head, opened her big clear black eyes, and looked at Qi Yan with some sullenness:

"It's so troublesome to be a human."

Qi Yan was stunned for a moment, then smiled. He murmured in a low voice, "Yeah, being a human being is a very troublesome...and a very hard thing..." 

You will know hunger only when you are hungry, and you will know bloating when you endure it.

There are some truths that others can tell you;
but there are some that may only be understood after personal experience...

Qi Yan picked up the little guy, sat back on his seat, and then cooked the chicken thighs Put it in front of her, 

"Eat it quickly, your little belly is already screaming."

Finally, the cub couldn't bear it anymore and decided to comfort the little belly that was protesting. Without hesitation, she stretched out her fleshy little chubby hands to the fragrant chicken legs in front of her...

Little mouth chirping, the small fat cheeks on both sides trembled slightly from time to time, and her mouth was full of oily juice.

I no longer think about the flesh on my body...

Anyway, Qi Yan said, she is the cutest cub!

The bright and splendid sun shines into the hall, and the golden light shines on two figures, one big and one small,