Part 104

"We've fallen to this point, and your family can't get rid of it!"

The woman who was pulled over by Mrs. Xu's face flushed with anger. If this were the past, who would dare to be so rude to her.

The rest of the people who were waiting around Du Yunniang looked over, when they saw this woman, their expressions changed, as if they had found a new outlet, and temporarily let Du Yunniang go.

They stepped forward one by one, yin and yang strangely said: "Yo, isn't this Mrs. Zhen San, oh no, look at my memory, I should call you Aunt Shen now...

"An abandoned woman who was abandoned by her family. If it weren't for our Xu family's kind acceptance, she might have been drowned by other people's spittle at this moment. I really don't know that this person has such a thick skin. If I were her, why would There is still a face to live in this world, have already found a rope and hanged to death!"

"Look at how you talk, be careful when people turn around and complain to her queen sister and Hou Ye brother, that family will come and beat you. "

"Oh, yes yes, look at my mouth, there are people behind them."

The person who sang a harmony, the speaker did not have the slightest fear of restraining, her face was full of contemptuous smiles, she continued to Xiao Shen. He sneered:

"still dreaming about the Spring and Autumn Period! It's just a woman who has been relegated to a sinner like us, plus a cripple with a crippled leg. It's not like she will be sent into exile, and who is more noble than the other? To be honest, these two people are more responsible than us. Maybe someday someone will think of it, and if they are unhappy, they will be sent to death just like everyone else!"

Listening to the mocking laughter of these people, The faces that were flattering and flattering in front of him in the past all turned into a pair of bitter and mean faces.

Among them are the ladies of the Xu family, and even more ridiculously, there are also the aunts and aunts of her Shen family.

Xiao Shen couldn't help collapsing, her eyes were red, and she shouted in anger, "You little brats!"

Back then, which of these people didn't rush to curry favor with her, they all spoke and did everything in front of her cautiously, for fear of making her unhappy.

Xiao Shen understands that those people are holding her because she has a queen sister. However, before, although she said that she didn't like their flattering behavior, she actually enjoyed the pursuit of these ladies in her heart.

Now that the mask is torn apart, those words like knives are mercilessly stabbing at her.

Now, the Dashen family has become a sinner, and the Zhen family has abandoned her. She suddenly lost everything she had in the past.

It turned out that the happiness that everyone envied was just a joke.

Everyone knows that the Zhen family betrayed the fake emperor for their own way out, and in order to completely draw a clear line, they also abandoned her.

Xiao Shen's burst into tears, she still can't believe that her in-laws who treated her like their own daughters, the Zhen family brothers and sisters who were kind to her, and her gentle and considerate husband all abandoned her.

Seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages, the Zhen family is no exception.

The Zhen family seemed helpless in that marriage, but they were the biggest beneficiaries.

As the Queen's sister, Xiao Shen's entrance is far greater than the benefits brought by the daughter of a duke. When the son of the Dashen family succeeds the throne in the future, his status in the Zhen family is even more extraordinary.

The Zhen family are all smart people, and they only need to coax the little Shen shi in exchange for the prosperity of the family.

If there is no accident, the Zhen family's plan will be successful; if there is no accident, Xiao Shen's life will be immersed in the illusion of happiness that the Zhen family has woven for her.

However, the rebels from all walks of life approached the imperial city, the false emperor chose to flee south, and then the new emperor ascended the throne. This series of huge changes caught them off guard.

After the new emperor ascended the throne in the imperial city, the Zhen family and others realized that the road of the false emperor would not last long, and the Zhen family tied to this big ship would not end well.

But fortunately, there is a chance to save.