Part 133

A gray Volkswagen van is driving down the road.

Through the glass, the scenery outside the car window kept receding backwards and flashed by.

"Gu-gu-gu--" The burly man was grinning and making some faces, his cheeks that's full of vicissitudes did not match the interesting expression at this time. 

The person sitting next to him pushed him away in disgust, and said angrily: "What are you doing?"

"Do you think this is putting a little bit of millet in your hand, shouting a few times, then chasing after you automatically?"

The man in the black long-sleeved shirt glanced at him, "It's no wonder that the little doll ignores you, this is going to leave us, and don't care about you."

"Hey! Temper,"

Zhu Dazhu was trying to make fun of the little baby, but suddenly interrupted. He looked at the person who pushed him, the enemy who grew up in the next village, and said with disgust: 

"Ershuizi, you also talk about me, look at your black bark-like appearance, I'm not happy to tease you now?"

"Haha-haha-"

The people in the van heard this two quarreled and couldn't help laughing.

Wang Kuanlu, who was sitting in the passenger seat, turned around and scolded with a smile:

"You've been arguing all the way since got in the car, and still doesn't stop. You two idiots should make fun of each other, with a shaggy face, Don't scare the little baby into tears—"

The young man in the driver's seat looked at the people in the rearview mirror, and jokingly said, "Brother Lu is right. Brother Zhu, Brother Shui, It's better for you two to play by yourself, the little doll can't stand you being so scared—"

Lin Fei looked at the scene in front of him, the corners of his mouth twitched. He lowered his head and looked at the little baby in his arms, tucked in the quilt wrapped around it a few more times.

As the subject of the topic, Zaizai was not at all interested in the sounds around her and yawning lazily at the moment. She was woken up early in the morning by the sound of Lin Fei packing up.

It was late at night, when Cub was carried by Lin Fei on his back, it was still pitch black outside. Lin Fei was holding a bag in one hand, a flashlight in the other and a small doll tied with a bag on his back.

The van on Wang Kuanlun parked in the town and agreed to leave at 9:30 this morning.

The mountain road was difficult to walk, it took a lot of time to get to the town. Lin Fei went out early in the morning with the cub on his back. The weather is cold, especially at this time, when the sun has not yet risen, the wind is cold, and the dew is heavy.

Lin Fei put three layers of small clothes on the cub inside and out, also wrapped in a swaddle and a small quilt.

Wang Kuanlu had to pick up three more people. some from other villages, some from the county, and people got on the bus one after another along the way. At first, seeing Lin Fei sitting in the back seat with a child in his arms, several people who got in the car were stunned for a moment.

Knowing that he was going to work in the city with the baby who still nursing, Zhu Dazhu, Zhu Ershui and others looked at the thin young man in front of them, and felt sympathy in their hearts.

Seeing the pink doll in his arms, couldn't help thinking of the few young children he had left at home, and was even more emotional for a while. Especially Zhu Dazhu, the youngest son of his family is just a full moon. As a new old father, it is time to bear it.

But what can be done? 

His father left early and his mother is not in good health. He would have to spend money on seeing a doctor and taking medicine. In the future, his son will also spend money on school, so raising a child is not so easy. It's been ten years, and it's time to repair it...

There are old and young people in his family, all are counting on him, he has to make money!

Now that he is gone, the child who has just turned one month and the old mother who is not in good health can only be taken care of by her daughter-in-law. don't know if Juan'er is too busy. Thinking of this, Zhu Dazhu even sighed, not in the mood to make trouble with Ershuizi again.

Noticing that the little baby was yawning, as an experienced old father, Zhu Dazhu understood that the little baby was probably tired and wanted to sleep.

This road is bumpy and swaying, and adults can't stand it, let alone children...

"Shh—" Zhu Dazhu pointed his fingers and said softly to Zhu Ershui and the others: "The child is sleepy, it's time to go to sleep, so keep your voice down. Son."

Lin Fei also noticed Cub's half-squinted eyes, adjusted his sitting position, and wanted the little baby to sleep more comfortably. The people in the car stopped talking, and smiled when they saw the sleeping appearance of the little doll.

Coincidentally, they got up early in the morning to pack their things and hurry, they also felt a little tired.

Wang Kuanlu turned his head and said softly to Zhao Qiang, who was driving in the driver's seat: "You drive for another hour, I'll come for you later, let's drive another way, and you can take the opportunity to rest..."

Zhao Qiang shook his head, He hurriedly said: "No, Brother Lu, just let me drive all the time, I can do it."

"Be quiet."

Zhao Qiang immediately lowered his voice and said, "It's okay, brother, just let me drive, I don't want to. I'm sleepy. Besides, there's no reason to let the boss drive the car himself?"

"It's not about who is the boss, there's no one else in the car, and no one else can be found, so we can drive. Zhao, let me tell you,"

Wang Kuanlu said, and he became addicted to smoking. habitually took out a pack of cigarettes from his trousers pocket, wanted to smoke one, remembered something, glanced at the back seat, and gave put it back.

Forget it, for the sake of the children, be patient.

He looked at Zhao Qiang with a serious expression and said: "You're a young man, didn't understand the steering wheel for a few years. You didn't watch TV saying that there have been car accidents on the road because of the driver's fatigue driving. In recent years, there have been many more. Brother Lu, I'm not too concerned. as the saying goes, be careful to sail the boat for thousands of years, this is for the sake of our people's lives..."

Hearing what the person next to him said, Zhao Qiang was frightened and stopped fighting.

Wang Kuanlu smiled, "Okay, that's it, I'll drive it later."

After speaking, the man changed his posture, leaned against the seat and closed his eyes to rest.

The road to Beicheng was very long, the car drove all the way, and seeing a place to eat and go to the toilet, the group also got off the car and rested for a while.

Seeing that it was almost time to eat, everyone found a roadside restaurant at random, ready to eat before continuing on the road. The signs of the small restaurant were all peeled off, but the business was good. There were many long-distance buses parked by the roadside. It's almost full.

Taking the menu and ordering a few stir-fried dishes, Wang Kuanlu and the others sat on the plastic stools, waiting for the dishes to be ready, each of them restrained for a while, and then began to plan the rice in their mouths.

After sitting in the car for so long, should be hungry.

Wang Kuanlu took time to look up from the bowl and found that Lin Fei hadn't moved his chopsticks, and said, "A Fei, why don't you eat? The meal will be cold in a while?"

"Brother Lu, don't worry about me."

Lin Fei hugged the cub, he didn't rush to eat first, and when the rice soup cooled a little, slowly fed it to the cub with a spoon. The little doll chirps and chirps and eats deliciously.

Among the guests at the next table sat a woman holding a child, and she kept paying attention to this strange group of people. Maybe it's because she never seen a man go out with such a small child, she can't help frowning, just like her, the child's mother can rest assured?

Seeing Lin Fei clumsily feeding the child rice soup, she couldn't help but say: "You have to raise your arms a little higher to support the baby's head..."

"Yes, just like this, if you hold the baby a little higher like you just did, it's easy to choke her."

Lin Fei zhi the woman is well-intentioned, obediently following her instructions and constantly correcting the posture of holding the child.

Seeing that Lin Fei's concern for the child was not falsified, the woman dispelled her doubts. She glanced at the pink and cute baby in his arms. She couldn't help the overflow of motherhood. She hugged her own child and chatted,

"Your child is a girl?"

After receiving Lin Fei's affirmative answer, the woman continued with a smile: "My family is the same, how can I let her father take the baby out alone? The baby looks so young, what about the child's mother?"

Lin Fei was silent for a while, and then slowly said: "It's gone..."

"Is that so? ..." The woman's face showed an apologetic expression, and then changed the subject and said: "Your baby is so cute, looks about the same age as my baby, but looks much better than my baby and eat well. Don't make a fuss, unlike my coquette, who has to toss people every time..."

Although the woman complained, but when she looked down at the child, her eyes were full of tenderness and love.

"The spoiled baby," she patted the baby in her arms gently, with an unstoppable smile on her face: "Mom's spoiled baby... why, you're still shy?" 

The woman coaxed the child in her arms, thinking of something, raised He got up and said to Lin Fei,

"Don't keep feeding the baby rice soup. At this stage, the baby is developing, nutrition is the most important thing. Originally, breast milk is the best, but... if conditions permit, you still have to give the baby milk powder. My family baby has been drinking this brand of milk powder, and it is recommended in TV commercials..."

The man sitting beside the woman got up and went to the counter. after a while, came over and said helplessly: "Stop chatting with people, the accounts are settled, let's go."

"Are you free, just chat, let's go." The woman got up with the child in her arms, greeted Lin Fei, and was about to leave.

After Lin Fei thanked the woman, he watched them walk out of the restaurant. He looked at the cub who was full of food and spitting bubbles in his arms, his eyebrows became heavier.

Zhu Dazhu and others at the same table also silent, the atmosphere seemed a little dignified.

While they were eating just now, they were also quietly listening to what the woman said. When they were young, the children had no milk, so they were fed with rice soup and didn't grow up well, so what's the problem.

That said, but...

who doesn't want the best for their children?

Thinking of his son who just turned full moon, Zhu Dazhu took a bite of the rice. He has to work hard to make money, and also give his son some imported milk powder from abroad. His son is smart and will be admitted to a good university in the future.

Several other big men never thought that there are so many ways to raise a child, and secretly said in their hearts that what other people's children have, they must have for their own children.

After eating, the car continued to move towards Beicheng.

Gradually, the road became wider and smoother and easier to walk.