Part 158

After these three years of experience, Xue Lingling is no longer the silly woman who was full of eyes and only had Pei Yan. Some things that she didn't see clearly at the beginning are suddenly realized when she looks back.

The woman in front of her was not as kind and friendly to her as she appeared to be.

Seeing Tan Rujing holding Pei Yan's arm tightly, Xue Lingling's eyes sank, and pretended to look away as if nothing had happened. After saying hello, the two couples who had nothing to say could no longer maintain the apparent harmony, and the atmosphere was a bit stagnant.

---

On the other side,

in the flowerbed outside the balcony, Zizai tilted her head and looked at the strange person in front of her with a puzzled expression.

The two stared at each other for a long time. sizing each other up. Are you playing the game "One, Two, Three, Who is the Wooden Man?"

Zaizai blinked her eyes a few times, feeling a little bored, ready to ignore people and go straight away.

"Oh, that."

Finally, when the woman saw the child was really ready to leave without saying hello.

"you are peipei, right?" is a question, but it is an affirmative sentence. 

The cub frowned, stopped the steps she was about to leave, turned her head, still did not speak.

"You really look like Pei Fei," the woman sighed.

"It's the same ignorance of others." The cub didn't answer, and didn't show any doubts. Seeing this, the woman was a little unhappy.

"Introduce myself, my name is Jin Zhenrong, maybe soon, you will call me Mommy."

Jin Zhenrong lowered her head and straightened her skirt.

Although Pei Fei did not agree to cooperate with her last time, she did not give up her ideas. In terms of her family background and ability, the cooperation between the two is a win-win situation, right?

Jin Zhenrong believes that Pei Fei just hadn't thought about it at that time. No matter what, he will eventually agree. 

She raised her head and glanced at the few people who were still stalemate over there, saw Pei Yan holding a woman in his arms but his eyes were glued on another woman.

A look of disdain flashed in Jin Zhenrong's eyes, fortunately she did not agree to come with Pei Yan, otherwise the person who is now embarrassed may be her, a man who disregards the occasion and disregards the dignity, not her, Jin Zhenrong, wants to marry.

Fortunately, her father is not an old fool. A shrewd businessman naturally understands the truth that eggs cannot be put in the same basket.

Pei Jiming looked at the weak and Pei Yan was this virtue again. It wasn't long before the scandal of the father-son rivalry. Who would really put all the bets on the two of them.

Jin Zhenrong was pulling the guise of Pei Fei. Talked to her father. Obviously, the Jin family is also very optimistic about Pei Fei's future development. This is the most beneficial marriage.

Recently, the Jin family no longer forced her to be tied to Pei Yan.

Jin Zhenrong finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Of course, the premise of all this comes from Pei Fei agreeing to marry her. Since the last unhappy breakup, Jin Zhenrong has also looked for Pei Fei several times, but has never seen anyone.

The other party's refusal is obvious.

Seeing this, Jin Zhenrong's unsure heart became a little anxious. She was originally a person who never gave up until she could achieve her goals. What's more, this time it was a matter of her life. There was no other way, she had to come and block people in person.

But this time she decided to do it differently.

If the big one doesn't work, then first capture the small.

the woman withdraw her gaze and set her eyes on the little doll in front of her, just in time to meet the strange look in the cub's eyes.

"You are so strange." Cub said.

How could she be someone else's mother when she opened her mouth like this and she hadn't heard Lin Fei say that he was going to get married soon. It's even more impossible for him to hide it from her. 

Identification completed. The person in front of her bullied her for being young, she was coaxing her. 

"..." 

Jin Zhenrong didn't understand Cubzai's words, and wanted to win the favor of the little baby. "You are so beautiful, like a little angel who has fallen into the world. I like it. I have never seen a child as lovely and cute as you." 

Zaizai nodded smugly. Although she was lying, Rainbow Fart still listened. very comfortable. If you can talk, you can talk more, she is not too little. Jin Zhenrong saw that Cubzai smiled at her, sure enough, it would be good for the child to coax. She happily said, 

"In the future, I will definitely love you as my own flesh and blood. I will buy you many beautiful little skirts and dress you up beautifully every day." 

The woman who came over coaxed and said to Cubzai, "Would you like me to be your mother?" 

"No." Cubzai turned around indifferently and left, leaving only the black back of her head for her. After listening to the rainbow fart, the tool person is not important. 

"Peipei." 

Lin Fei came over, his brows furrowed, his expression not very good-looking. He heard what Jin Zhenrong asked Zaizai. He didn't like someone scheming against the little guy. 

"Feifei" Zizai stretched out her hand to the person who came. 

Lin Fei picked up the cub and let her sit on his arm.He tidied up Cub Cub's wind-ruffled hair. Then he turned his head and looked at the woman in front of him. and said coldly,

"Miss Jin probably didn't take what I said last time to heart."

Jin Zhenrong raised her head and looked at the person in front of her dazedly. She hadn't recovered from Zizai's "don't want".

Why? didn't they have a good chat before?

She turned her head and set her eyes on the little doll that Lin Fei was holding, her eyes full of doubts. Are children changing their faces so fast these days?

However,

this is not the point now.

Hearing Lin Fei's words, Jin Zhenrong looked at the cold look on the face of the person in front of her and realized that he was very dissatisfied with her behavior to find this child.

"No, I'm just-"

"Just chat with her." Jin Zhenrong's tone became weaker and weaker, and under that sharp gaze, her purpose was invisible.

"She said she was going to be my mommy soon." Zizai turned her head, looked at Lin Fei, and said directly,

"Is it true?"

"No." Lin Fei replied lightly.

Jin Zhenrong heard Lin Fei's refusal face-to-face once again, her face was a little overwhelmed and couldn't care about other things, she said anxiously,

"am I not worthy of you?"

"Why don't you agree?"

Lin Fei didn't answer, hugging the cub Turn away.

"There will be no next time." An indifferent voice sounded in her ears, and Jin Zhenrong watched the backs of the big and small. She understood that this was a warning.

Lin Fei took the cub back to the banquet hall.

After finding a chair for Cub to sit down, he walked to the dining table. A variety of delicate and beautiful snacks and fruits are placed on large and small silver plates.

With something to eat, the little guy shouldn't run around anymore.