Part 30

Yue Lin turned his head, put the Shi Ce in his hand aside, and looked at the little man sitting in front of the table in front of him.

The golden embroidery was dazzling, and the soft little face was even more tender and cute.

"Your Highness, do you understand what the minister said just now?" Yue Lin leaned down and asked with a smile.

The cub opened her clear and bright eyes, staring at the person in front of her for a moment, very serious.

Hearing Yue Lin's words, she hesitated for a while, first nodded, and then shook her head.

"I can understand from the beginning, I know that A Chu and A Jin fought, and A Han went to persuade them to fight. In the end, they all started fighting, their fight affected our family, so Ye Ye is very busy these days, so he can't teach Peipei to write. Now I can only let you, Yue Yue, teach me to read then"

a shy smile appeared on the cub's fleshy little face, and he reached out and touched his little head.

Yue Lin smiled and said gently, "No hurry, you can learn if you don't understand. The relationship between countries is complicated. If you don't understand now, the minister will teach it to His Highness in the future."

It seems that the teaching method needs to be adjusted . His Majesty asked him to teach his little highness to read, he was naturally happy to be with the cute little bits.

However, he has never taught children before, and doesn't know how to teach them. He can only teach the little highness like other adults.

Now, it seems that this method is not feasible and needs to be improved. 

"From the morning Beginning, Your Highness, you have been sitting here for nearly an hour, presumably, you must be tired," Yue Lin said slowly to the companion,

"In this way, let's rest for a while, and then resume the class after a while." He also said. Take this time to revise the teaching plan.

Zaizai raised her head and looked at Yue Lin, her little head looked out the window again, and nodded happily.

In the pavilion by the lake, the cub walked in with small steps. Behind her, the palace people followed from a distance as instructed, not approaching.

The fleshy little hands grasped the wooden fence in the pavilion, stood on tiptoe, and looked towards the lakeside, the water was shining, the bushes were jutting, the slender weeping willows fell into the water, and the green branches and leaves were tall and dense, blooming. Small yellow flowers.

There was some doubt on the little face of the cub, and she turned her head and looked around the lake.

Then she frowned, walked out of the pavilion, followed the gravel road on the ground, and walked towards the bushes at the corner. Flowers, nothing, empty.

"What are you looking at?" A suspicious voice suddenly sounded in her ear.

Turning his head, a boy of about eight or nine years old was standing beside her, looking at the cub. 

The boy was dressed in a red jacket with a jacket, not only wearing a gold ring around his neck, but also a sachet embroidered with the word blessing on his waist. the Yupei looks very rich and noble.

"Who are you?" Cub's milky voice asked.

At this time, there were only the two of them around, and no one else. The attendants of the palace were waiting on the other side of the pavilion, and looking from this direction, they could not see a figure.

The boy looked at Zizai's well-behaved appearance, and said with a somewhat arrogant expression,

"I'm the eldest son of Uncle Jing An, Qi Cheng."

He and his father and mother came to Beijing from Jicheng to attend the ceremony for the establishment of the imperial princess. Now that the ceremony is over, It's time to prepare to leave, so they came here specially to bid farewell to His Majesty the Emperor.

Now that my father is still in the discussion hall, he was waiting alone in the side hall, and was a little bored, so he sneaked out.

At the same time, he was also a little curious. It was said that his father used to live in the palace, so he also wanted to see what the palace was like in the mouth of his father.

Qi Cheng looked up and down the little girl in front of him.

He had been living in Jicheng, and he was too far away for the ceremony, so he still doesn't know what the rumored princess looks like.

However, since childhood, his father praised him for his intelligence. He just saw this little girl from a distance.

He was about the same age, and came from the direction of the inner palace. The clothes were still embroidered with dragon patterns.

He knew that the soft-spoken little girl in front of him was the princess that everyone was talking about recently.

The big black eyes looked at the person in front of him. She asked innocently,

"What is the eldest son?"

"You don't even know this." Qi Cheng snorted softly.

Although the little girl in front looks very cute, she doesn't seem to have a very smart mind. She doesn't even know such a basic problem, and can't help but look a little contemptuous in his eyes.

"Because you don't know anything, I'll explain it to you reluctantly."

"The eldest son is the first son of the wife of the family. According to the patriarchal system, he will inherit his father's title and title in the future. Family business."

When the word "son" was mentioned, Qi Cheng also gave her a special look.