Part 11

The river wind blew past, bringing up the tulle by the window and dancing lightly.

Qi Yan quietly looked at the little bun who was playing alone in the cradle.

Under the thick black eyelashes, a pair of big eyes as clean and transparent as the sky after rain reflected his face... It seemed that he could see through the heart of a person at a glance.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

the fleshy, white and tender lotus root-like little arms moved around, little feet kicked the little quilt on the body to the side, revealing the bulging belly...

Although the weather is getting warmer, the breeze on the river is still cool.

He didn't speak, was silent, just gently covered her with the little quilt that was kicked aside by the little guy.

Thinking of Yue Lin's words, she would be tucked in by the horn again, wrapping the little doll tightly, leaving only a small round head still exposed.

"Yah!"

Feeling uncomfortable like this, the little cub in the cradle kept struggling, kicking her hands and feet and pushing the little quilt he had just covered aside.

Seeing this scene, a hint of helplessness flashed in Qi Yan's eyes. He continued to pull the little quilt over to cover the little one.

The little cub stared at him with big round eyes, pursed her little mouth, and clenched her fleshy fist tightly...

"Ah!"

She was about to get angry—

how could he not listen to the boss as a younger brother! You are provoking her majesty as the boss!

Do you think she would compromise so easily?

That is impossible!

The little body twists and turns in the cradle. The little fat leg kicked hard again...

There was silence in the air...

Qi Yan glanced at the little quilt that was left alone.

After being silent for a while, he got up and went out... In the cradle, the little cub looked triumphant.

How is it, see her power!

System:【......】

Suddenly, the door of the house was opened again. Accompanied by a gust of wind from the river, it brought a chill.

Qi Yan walked in with a rope...

System: 【 !! 】

As expected of the biggest villain in this world, do you need to be so ruthless?

The red rope is woven with silky ribbons.

he first tied the four corners of the little quilt with red rope, and then covered it over Cub. Then he picked up the other end of the rope and tied it with the quilt under Cub's body. In this way, no matter how the little cub rolls in the cradle, the little quilt can no longer be kicked away...

"Ahh-"

Seeing that the little cub couldn't kick the little quilt away, he couldn't help but sigh and cry sadly. up.

Her face as the boss is gone...

Qi Yan see Xiao Budian crying, he is a little worried, but he doesn't take the quilt away, just gently shakes the cradle as if to comfort...

As the cradle shakes, the cub slows down Slowly stopped crying, gradually narrowed her eyes comfortably, and pouting mouth revealed a smile...

**

Jiang Lang rolled with the paddle, and the water was surging.

The Canglan River has vast waters and is divided into three sections from south to north. The south belongs to Yue State, the north belongs to Qi State, and a small section of watershed in the middle belongs to the uncontrolled area, which serves as the boundary between Yue State and Qi State.

The large ship they were on, although it looked ordinary on the surface, was no different from an ordinary merchant ship, but the interior of the ship had been modified.

In addition to the dark pavilion, Qi Yan's subordinates also secretly cultivated a large number of skilled craftsmen. After their modification, the speed of the ship and its defense ability in the water have improved a lot compared to ordinary ships.

Suddenly, an announcement came from the observation deck,

"Commander Ye, there are several ships following us not far away."

Ye Zhu grabbed the rope on the main mast and made several neat movements to climb to the heights.

From a distance she saw several large ships without flags were approaching their ship, unidentified. She couldn't help frowning, and looked carefully again. The people on the boat were well-trained and uniform, and they were definitely not ordinary boats.

Immediately she flew down and landed on the deck, and said to the subordinates beside her,

"Go on the order! Go ahead at full speed!"

Then she said to Meng Ziyan who hurriedly arrived,

"Get ready and let the archers stand by at any time! If the other party approaches , Immediately shoot arrows!"

"Yes!"