Part 130

Originally he didn't have a name, and the man who claimed to be his Laozi kept calling him "brat" and "puppies". In my memory, there are all the man's verbal abuse and merciless punching and kicking.

"I bought you with money, you have to work for me!" The man never concealed the fact that he bought him with money.

This is not a big deal in the village. 

There are many people who spend money to buy a son like this. The person who bought him was Liu Jingui, who was said to be infertile. He bought a son to inherit the incense and gave him retirement.

But at the same time, he felt he was not biological, thinking he was not well-bred. Every day punching and kicking is indispensable, and after drinking, it will make a child of a few years old to go crazy.

At that time, Lin Fei was too young to remember many things. He didn't know how he got here, he only vaguely remembered that someone called him "feifei"...

He named himself "Lin Fei" because the woman who taught him to read was named Lin.

In that dark memory, the only woman who gave him kindness.

People who can't get a wife here will mostly choose to buy a wife from human traffickers. Liu Jingui is also one of them. Before buying him back, Liu Jingui also bought himself a daughter-in-law.

In Lin Fei's memory, that woman always sat alone in the corner, looking numb.

The woman had run away many times, but in the end she failed and caught.

At first, Liu Jingui also counted on the woman to give birth to a son and did not dare to beat her. After discovering that he was infertile, he began to take more and more serious actions on women. 

The woman was beaten hard, and gradually her spirit became abnormal. Everyone thought the woman was afraid of being beaten and obeyed.

However, she didn't.

For this kid who was also abducted, perhaps it was a natural instinct to protect the weak or it was a feeling of mutual pity. When he was beaten by Liu Jingui, women would always secretly come to give him medicine; When he gets dizzy, the woman will quietly stuff him a sweet potato.

Sometimes, she also taught him to read and write; the woman told him that her name was Lin Amei, and she had just been admitted to university before being kidnapped.

Lin Fei still remembered the light in the woman's eyes when she said she was admitted to university.

However, that light disappeared immediately.

The woman murmured in a low voice:

"...I want to go home..."

For seven years, the woman has been looking for an opportunity to escape and never gave up. Once, she had escaped from the village and arrived in the town, but was finally caught. That time was the furthest she escaped and the most desperate time.

The indifference and ignorance of others made the woman depressed for a long time.

But this is not the cruelest.

As time passed, Liu Jingui and the people in the village relaxed their supervision of Lin Fei. Everyone understands that it has been so long, and children who don't remember where they live can go to...

After Liu Jingui allowed Lin Fei to leave the village, he wanted to help the woman escape and go to the town's post office to replace her sent a letter.

At this point, the woman gathered up her courage and decided to try again.

This time, it worked.

Finally, someone came.

When she saw her parents and family, the woman jumped into their arms and burst into tears. She thought she could finally go home...

After hugging her head and crying, she had to face the reality.

Over the years, no matter how many times Liu Jingui beat her, Lin Amei never gave up the idea of ​​going home. However, no amount of damage to others can be worth a word from a loved one.

Her mother said:

"Look at what happened to you, it's not easy to get married again in the future. Stay at home and if someone asks later, your father and I will be hard on face, and your brother will also about to talk about daughter-in-law ... It's difficult at home..."

Her father said,

"Since you've been with that man for so long, why don't you just stay, get a marriage certificate and live your life steadily."

Listening to the constant persuasion in her ears, the woman completely fell into hell.

People come and go.

And the woman stayed.

Lin Amei remained silent the whole time, and did not turn her head to look at the distant car.

Liu Jingui was very proud and officially recognized his father-in-law and mother-in-law, this daughter-in-law will be his from now on. After everyone was gone, the man took up a fire stick and beat Lin Amei and the boy who sent the letter for her.

The woman was covered in injuries, neither crying nor making trouble, as if her whole person had lost her soul.

That night, the dark village was awakened by a scream.

He remembered that the woman came out of the man's house with a bloody knife. She glanced at him, then turned and walked towards the mountain.

The man died and the woman jumped off the cliff.

As for the boy who stayed...

he is ten years old and can remember things. No family is willing to meddle in their affairs. The boy ran into the mountain, found the woman's body under the cliff, and buried her in the mountain.

He named himself Lin Fei.