Untitled Part 118

In front of a remote house, as soon as the carriage stopped, the woman standing at the door immediately stepped forward.

"Brother Huai!"

The tall man who had been standing beside her said softly, "Don't worry, the child is all right." 

The curtain of the carriage was lifted, and the boy who had been huddled all the way heard this very incomparable. After hearing the familiar voice, his eyes lit up, hurriedly threw himself out of the carriage and shouted,

"Mother!"

"Mother, why are you here? Have you also been arrested by those bad guys?" Seeing his mother, the boy couldn't help tearing up and kept talking.

Su Li Niang didn't answer the series of questions. She hugged her son and comforted softly: "Brother Huai, you must be scared this way, don't be afraid, my mother is here..."

The man standing beside her also stepped forward, hugging Su Li Niang's shoulder with one hand, and stroking the top of the boy's head in her arms with the other. At this moment, his eyes were full of tenderness, and whispered to the boy: "Brother Huai, don't be afraid, Daddy is here, our family will never be separated in the future..." infront the boy Doubtful face.

"Daddy Li... why are you here?"

Could it be that he was also kidnapped by those bad guys?

Thinking of something, he pulled Su Liniang and said anxiously: "Mother, these people are good or bad, they also tied up Peipei!"

What?

Su Liniang looked startled, and looked through the curtain of the carriage opened by Brother Huai. There was a familiar little girl sitting in the carriage, was not she the daughter of Mrs. Mu who lived in the yard next to her!?

The cub leaned lazily in the carriage, looking at the pale woman and the frowning man.

"How is this going?"

Before Su Liniang could speak, Li Chengxuan asked the two people who were sent to take Brother Huai away.

"didn't I tell you to bring the young master back, why is there another child at this time? How did you guys do things!"

"Please forgive me!"

The two waiting by the side quickly explained, "It's not me. It's not good to do things, it is really critical at the time and the time is tight, I am worried that it will be unfavorable for the situation of the prince, and can't bear to think about it, so I take the child with me."

Li Chengxuan's brows furrowed more and more. It was getting tighter and tighter, remembering the recent actions of the government to rectify it and after all, there was no more blame.

Seeing that other innocent people were involved at this time, Su Liniang felt even more uneasy. She turned her head and said to the man in front of her with red eyes: "What did you tell me, it's just that you lied to me, why are you still An innocent child is implicated. Lord Shizi, which one of your words is true and which one is false? How many things are you hiding from me!"

After Xuanfeng brought the news of Li Chengxuan's serious injury, Su Liniang hesitated and doubted.

She knew that Li Chengxuan was not a careless person. He was careful in his actions. Now that the entire Li family relying on him, he would not easily put himself in danger at this time. Therefore, this news is not necessarily true, it may also be an excuse for Xuanfeng to deliberately lie to her to leave.

But what if?

The sword has no eyes, what should I do if Li Chengxuan is really injured?

Su Liniang's mood was tangled and complicated.

Whether the news is true or not, since Li Chengxuan asked Xuanfeng to come, it means that he is waiting for her at this time.

Feeling the cold sweat in her palm, Su Li Niang understood that she was worried about him. In the end, Su Liniang decided to leave with Xuanfeng. Guests watching outside, the upcoming sedan chair, and...

She left everything behind, and kept deceiving herself in her heart that Li Chengxuan was injured, she just went to have a look and would be back soon.

After seeing Li Chengxuan, Su Liniang realized that, sure enough, everything was just a lie.

Li Chengxuan was injured, but it was not serious. The doctor said he would recover in a few days. This is just an excuse for him to trick her on purpose. However, at this time she had already made a promise that she would never leave him again.

She still remembers him in her heart and can't forget him.

Under his persuasion and promise, Su Li Niang decided to stay, and only waited for him to pick up Brother Huai, and then the family would be reunited.

As for the unfinished wedding, and the groom waiting for the bride...

Su Li Niang persuaded herself to forget everything and not to think about it.

However, the things that I thought I could pretend to forget, when I saw the children who suddenly appeared in front of me, those people, those things, the faint guilt in my heart also rose again.

Seeing the angry look on the face of his sweetheart, whom he had managed to coax back, Li Chengxuan quickly assured that he would find an opportunity to send the child home.

Su Liniang turned her back and wiped her tears with a handkerchief.