Part 33

The sun is bright, the wind is light and the clouds are light.

In the Hall of Supreme Harmony, a young and tender hand held a long pen and made a single stroke on the white rice paper, very serious.

Finally, a large character is written.

PeiPei take a look, nodded her head in satisfaction. She looked up at Yue Lin who was sitting in front of her and said, "Yue Yue, when will Ye Ye come back?"

Hearing the companion's words, Yue Lin closed the memorial in his hand and said with a smile:

"Little Highness, Your Majesty has only been gone for two days, so I'll start to miss him soon."

Qi Yan had already got up and went to the Canglan River to join the alliance, and everything in the court was temporarily handed over to Yue Lin, xiao Ling and several other important officials in the court. Each perform their own duties and fulfill their responsibilities. 

Nothing can go wrong in a short period of time.

"Yeah." Pei Pai nodded lightly. The small hand unconsciously poked the celadon pen holder in front of her.

Before, although Qi Yan was very busy and often didn't see each other, Peipei knew that he was still in this big house and she was not alone, so she had no special emotions.

Now Peipei knows that Qi Yan is no longer in the palace, and she is the only one left here. Even with Hong Ying and others guarding her, she still felt a little lonely, as if she was still in the dragon egg before, a solitary one.

Seeing His Highness like this, Yue Lin sighed,

"You're feeling lonely..."

Speaking of which, this was the first time Qi Yan had left PeiPei for so long. Over the years, even if Qi Yan went to inspect places, he would take her with him.

But this time, the matter of the alliance is still extremely dangerous. Both sides were secretly on guard, and no one knew whether one of them would turn against the water in the middle and join Handan to bite back.

Even if Yueguo sincerely cooperates with the alliance, the politicians and advisers in Handan will never easily sit back and watch the successful alliance between Qiyue and Yue...

Seeing that Her Highness was so unhappy because of His Majesty's departure, Yue Lin didn't know how to comfort.

It seems that it is necessary to divert the attention of the little doll. Yue Lin remembered the memorial that had just been presented, and then said, 

"Does your little highness know what days will be in the next few days?"

After careful calculation, she said happily:

"I know, it's the Golden Valley Festival! The food has been harvested!" 

The Golden Valley Festival is a festival that has been passed down from generation to generation in Qi. In order to celebrate the harvest and share the joy of the harvest, the people sang and danced, went to temple fairs, and went to the garden with lanterns...

From day to night, it would be lively all day long.

In the past, every time this time came, Qi Yan would take PeiPei out of the palace and celebrate the festival with the people.

Thinking of this, Peipei's originally excited face became lost again.

Yue Lin dao: "According to the custom, on the day of the Golden Valley Festival, His Majesty the Emperor needs to go to the city tower to celebrate the festival with the people."

"Wo know, it is the time of the hour. Before this day, Ye Ye would bring Wo to the city tower at that hour. Stay for a while, and then take the nest out of the palace to play."

Immediately, PeiPei thinking of something, a problem, Bai Nen's little face appeared embarrassed,

"But now Ye Ye is not here, then... that day should be What should I do?"

Yue Lin said with a smile, "Your Majesty is not here, isn't there your little Highness? This is the first time Your Highness has officially met the people as a princess since the establishment ceremony. But you have to be careful. Just do some preparation."

The memorial I presented just now is discussing how the ceremony of this year's Golden Valley Festival should be carried out in the absence of His Majesty.

In the absence of His Majesty the Emperor, the only person who can represent him on the tower is Her Royal Highness.

Again, this is a great opportunity. It is beneficial to improve the prestige of Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess in the court and the public. I believe this is what Your Majesty wants to see.

"What do I need to do?" Pepe asked.

Before, she stayed there with Ye Ye.

Now that she knows that she is going to stand on such a high tower by herself, let alone, she is really a little nervous.

Seeing that His Highness looked a little uneasy, Yue Lin squatted down, looked at the companion and said with relief,

"You don't need to prepare anything, as long as you show your most energetic appearance to everyone, Your Highness, that's fine. Others It's all about us..."

**

At night, the candle shadows swayed and the lights dimmed.

Looking through the window, I vaguely saw a man sitting with his back on a wooden chair, frowning, closing his eyes in deep thought, and clutching the chair handles on both sides with both hands.

A gust of night wind blew, and a piece of dismantled letter paper was scattered on the ground...

Finally, the man opened his eyes, as if he had made up his mind, and whispered to himself:
"This is all for your majesty... ..."