Untitled Part 60

"What's wrong?"

Lou Zhao asked with a smile, seeing the little guy staring at him in a daze. He squatted down slowly, and patted the dust on her body with his big hand.

The little doll looked at the person in front of her, blinked her big round eyes, and didn't open her mouth.

In front of her, a big hand with well-defined joints stretched out and the golden light shone on his white skin. At first glance, it seemed that the soft colors covered him with a warm and sacred radiance.

Really contradictory people.

It is clearly within reach, giving people the feeling of spring breeze, but it also makes people feel like the misty pine on the cliff, and it can only be seen from a distance.

The small hand rested on the warm big hand and was held tightly.

"Doctor Lou, thank you so much today." The white-haired village chief walked over slowly with the help of his son on crutches.

Although the age has passed, his eyes are still bright. The face with the ravines of the years reveals the peace that sees through the world.

"It's getting late, and there is still room in the house. If you don't dislike it, please come to my house to rest." The old voice said slowly.

As the head of the village, he knew very well that these days, the government's tax revenue is not reduced, coupled with the years of famine, there is no money left in everyone's family.

I usually have some minor illness and pain, but it's okay to endure it, but I'm afraid of encountering some serious illness that is difficult to treat.

Now in the village, finally meet a doctor with a good hand and kindness. I have to treat it well. People don't want money to send medicines for nothing. With such a great kindness, they have to express their gratitude well.

At the same time, the village chief also hopes that Dr. Lou can stay in their village for a few more days. Such an opportunity to see a doctor for free is really rare for their small village in the remote mountains.

"Thank you for your kindness," Lou Zhao said respectfully to the old man in front of him. "So, I will disturb your family."

The village chief smiled kindly, with smile lines all over his face. He gently waved his hand and said, "Don't disturb, Doctor Lou is a distinguished guest from the whole village. It is also a great honor for my family to have you come to live here. I'm afraid that the house is simple, and I will not be able to entertain you properly."

Lou Zhao took PeiPei to the village. In the chief's house, the people from the nearby villages have all rushed over these days. Every day, there is a crowd of people under the big tree at the head of the village.

Lou Zhao often sits down for a whole day, dispensing medicines and seeing doctors, and is very busy.

However, PeiPei is not lonely. Either holding the thick medical book and looking at it, or following a group of children from the village to climb trees, play dates, pick flowers and weeds.

In a blink of an eye, the busy days passed quickly.

The queue at the head of the village is getting shorter and shorter, and there are fewer and fewer patients waiting.

Finally, I couldn't help it. Thinking that in this small world, she might be able to find her kin, PeiPei came to  Lou Zhao to inquire about the doctor. Where can I find the "Dragon Bone" recorded in the book,

and how should the "Dragon Thunder Fire" be cultivated in order to spit it out?

Although she is still only a human cub, but since it is recorded in the book, then Maybe after figuring out these problems, even if it is not a dragon body, she can breathe fire and thunder.

Thinking of how majestic and domineering she will be at that time, the cub can't wait.

When Lou Zhao heard these questions, he was confused and couldn't figure out the direction. When he finally understood, the little doll in front of him asked about the meaning of the terms "dragon bone" and "fire of dragon thunder" in the medical way.

But first, after hearing the little guy's own opinions on these two words, Lou Zhao couldn't help laughing.

Then I reflected on myself. I was too busy these days, neglected to accompany her, and failed to answer her questions in time.

In order to prevent the child from further misunderstanding, he explained the meaning of these two words to her in detail, and also pointed out many things that other little guys couldn't understand.

The "fire of dragon and thunder" in medical books refers to the fire of liver and kidney. The dragon fire refers to the kidney fire in the human body; the thunder fire refers to the anger fire in the human body.

The "keel" is a medicinal material. Refers to the fossil bones of animals such as rhinos and elephants.

So "keel" does not refer to dragon bones.