Untitled Part 78

Although the Giant Shark Gang was wiped out, the most important Dazhou Island was not captured.

Now even the surrounding seas cannot be approached. This made the people who had been eyeing him very angry.

The Jusha Gang has dominated the seas for many years, and they can also support a large group of subordinates that can rival the official army.

Of course, what they rely on is a lot of money.

The most important source of income for gangs at sea, apart from charging high "protection fees" for merchant ships that used to trade in the ocean, the rest depends on their own island's competitiveness.

After all, an island is rich in natural resources. In addition to fresh water and fruit forests, there is also the Dazhou Island occupied by the mines and

the giant shark gang. It has already been reported that there is a large amount of gold hidden on this island.

A whole big gold mine.

Guarding such a large pile of money, can you not be rich? This is also the reason why the various forces in the imperial city actively attract the Jusha Gang.

Now, although the Giant Shark Gang is gone, the gold mines on the island are still there. Now they can only watch and do nothing, but they are anxious to death.

Whether it is the various forces in the imperial city, or the Qingfeng Gang and others, no one wants to spit out the meat that is about to reach their mouths.

However, the thought of the things underwater that would knock their ship over had

no idea where it came from.

Just as they were devastated, a sudden news came out.

Dazhou Island, which has since been renamed "Jinjin Island", is owned by the Long Scarf Gang. Where did the Long Scarf Gang appear all of a sudden, all the forces that received the news couldn't sit still. They worked hard and contributed money and efforts, but in the end, they were picked by an unknown gang. Therefore, each family dispatched one after another, trying to help the long scarf to be upside down.

Not for the big gold mine on the island, but also for his own face.

"Explain."

Hearing the subordinate's words, the little nanny face shook a few times.

"What do they want to explain?"

Qiu Meng and others looked embarrassed and dared not answer.

On the shiny golden chair, Little Cub was playing with a rag doll half her height. After hearing the news that came back, I was a little puzzled.

"Do you still want to take out the gold that went into this king's pocket?"

After capturing the island, Peipei not only changed the name of the island to "Golden Island", but also gave herself a resounding name,

"Long Batian."

Along with the news that the Long Scarf Gang ruled the original territory of the Jusha Gang, it was announced to the world.

It can be said that it is as high-profile as it needs to be.

"It is estimated that the government, the Qingfeng Gang and others are a little unconvinced." While observing the expression of their boss, the people below said carefully.

"Humph" The fleshy little hand casually squeezed the doll in her hand, the little milk said nonchalantly,

"If you are not convinced, come and fight."

Qiu Meng and the others on the side said silently in their hearts, isn't this because they are afraid of capsize at sea? Now, can only speak ruthlessly.

Since the Dazhou Island is attacked, it should be said that since the news that the Jinjin Island and the surrounding waters belonged to the Changjin Gang came out, the Qingfeng Gang and other forces in the sea came one after another. provocative.

At first, I was also interested in playing with them and the two sides were talking calmly at sea in their own big boats. However, as soon as the other party saw that the current leader of the Long Scarf Gang turned out to be a little old baby, at first he thought it was a trap to trick them on purpose, but after confirming it, he couldn't help but take it lightly. What is the future of the little doll?

Then the cub got angry. Since it's not enough to speak well, let's directly teach you what kind of attitude you should use with your fists.

Therefore, anyone who dared to stir up trouble in front of the long scarf gang's gate was so dignified before, and then so sluggish. Not only was the boat lost, but people were also detained.

If you want to go back, you can, ask someone to take money to redeem yourself; otherwise, you will stay on the Changjin Gang's territory for the rest of your life, growing vegetables and feeding pigs, and reclaiming wasteland. It just so happened that they were short of manpower.

This is true no matter how many forces come. Leave the boat to detain people, and give money to redeem themselves.