Part 96.

First break up the marriage, then give the marriage.

This set of procedures, the emperor and the queen are very skilled.

The unlucky people who were selected can only recognize them by pinching their noses. thought to just endure it, endure it and endure it, the days will pass.

The Zhang family gritted their teeth and held back. the Li family accepted it with tears... and the Chen family, the Gao family and other aristocratic families all expressed their gratitude to Dade.

What else can they do?

No matter how much blood drips in heart, must pretend to be happy on the surface.

Those children who were chosen to "sacrifice", no matter whether they wanted to or couldn't, were finally pushed onto horses or stuffed into sedan chairs to get married all the way.

No longer erupts in silence, and perishes in silence.

The girl of the Li family and the son of the Gao family were childhood sweethearts and the two were originally engaged. Recently, seeing that the momentum is not right, the two adults are also preparing to let the two get married in advance. 

But unfortunately, the out-of-tune couple stared at their home. At the Fanglin banquet in the palace, the queen's little cousin fell in love with the son of the Gao family.

Already engaged! It doesn't matter, it just so happens that the emperor's uncle's cousin's daughter-in-law has just died.

Mei said: If you marry a wife, she should marry a person, and it is better to have a pair wedding ceremony.

Finally, a pair of lovers were forced to have nowhere to go and chose to resist with their lives.

The poor two mothers cried all night.

Soft is afraid of hard, horizontal is afraid of death. Those who endure humiliation are also afraid of meeting those who are hot-headed.

The first few families who were given marriages finally endured, but then suddenly there was a big one. They didn't care about the consequences, gave up their family responsibilities, and forgot the "prosperity and loss" reason.

The aristocratic family shares weal and woe, and now the trouble has reached this point, all the teeth that everyone had broken and swallowed in their stomachs were all in vain.

Some were scolding, others were full of emotion.

The rabbit died and the fox was sad, Zhi Fenhui sighed.

The bright red blood came into view, like a warning and heralded their future ending.

The emperor's suspicion cannot be cured, the knife hanging over head cannot be taken back...

In an unremarkable house, several men are sitting together and drinking.

The burly man drank the strong wine in one breath, and then angrily smashed the wine cup in his hand towards the corner of the wall. "Crack!" The cup shattered to the ground.

"His grandma's!" The man was very angry.

"It's been such a suffocating day!" 

"It's too much to worry about the heavens and the earth, but also which wife I sleep with!"

The person on the side stood up and persuaded: "Brother Chen, be careful, you can't say this, you can't say it". 

The white-faced scholar sitting on the other side fiddled with the wine cup in his hand and said with a gloomy expression: "Then Brother Gao and Miss Li are also considered strong..."

Then, he laughed at himself. "It's not like us..."

"It's just a bird in a cage."

Thinking of the noisy days at home, couldn't sleep peacefully even at night. Beware of this, be careful of that, and don't know, when will such a day end...

The blood stains on the city walls have turned dark brown and the once lively imperial city has suddenly turned into a place where the rebels entered the city. Appearance, the streets and alleys are silent, the people are hiding at home and dare not go out. 

After learning about this, the two emperors and the empress were furious. They thought that these two families were playing the royal family's face, immediately ordered the nine families to be executed.