Part 18

A gust of breeze blew, and the leaves on the branches swayed gently.

Huh?

Meng Lang carefully looked at PeiPei standing by his father's leg and could no longer look away.

He had seen this little doll before!

Big round eyes, fleshy little arms, innocent and cute little face, soft and well-behaved...

Isn't this the sister he has always dreamed of!

At the moment, I can no longer worry about Meng Ziyan going to clean him up. He could n't help but take a step forward and said in a daze:

"Dad! Where did you kidnap this little baby? Will she stay in our house to be my sister in the future?"

Meng Lang had never seen her.

Although every festival, according to the previous rules, there will be a banquet in the palace. Ladies of rank can also bring one or two family members to participate. Whenever this time, no one will waste this good opportunity to gain a holy face.

But I was worried that the young and ignorant children in the family would accidentally bump into His Majesty. Usually, only General Meng and his wife attended this kind of banquet.

Before, when Qi Yan hadn't brought the cub back, the couple couldn't stand their young son's coquettish behavior, and took him to a palace banquet to see the world. 

However, the banquet in the palace is not only a variety of rules and regulations, everyone is cautious and dare not make the slightest mistake; 

and those officials and wives are talking about things that children can't understand.

Although the dishes at the palace banquet were beautifully presented and tasted better than the cooks at home, no one picked up chopsticks and ate a few bites...

Some people saw Meng Lang munching on and looked down at him with contempt, and whispering with his head down.

Although their parents don't care what their baby looks like, they are not afraid of losing face so when he noticed the bad sight around him, he glared back immediately...

But when the young Meng Lang went there once, he felt that it was not fun at all, and it was not interesting. From then on no longer make a fuss about going with me.

So, these years, every time I go to the palace banquet, only Meng Ziyan and his wife attend...

This is the first time that Meng Xiaobawang, who has dominated the general's mansion for a long time, has seen PeiPei. Thinks the immortal Bodhisattva heard his wish and specially sent it to his sister...

Meng Ziyan got angry again when he heard his son's incoherent words.

The bastard need a lesson!

Before he could have a seizure, I saw a wind flashing in front of him... Meng Lang had already ran to PeiPei and happily pulled up the little cub's fleshy little hand, patted his chest with one hand, and said:

"Sister! Don't worry! From now on, you will be my sister of Meng Lang. Since you have come to my territory, no matter what troubles you cause, there will be a big brother covering you!"

He is finally not the youngest in the family!

At this time, the eldest brother and the second brother in the family have all been left behind by Meng Lang.

Since it was the first time he saw his sister, then he was the eldest brother! The rest can only be left behind!

The little cub stared blankly with big eyes like black grapes and opened her small mouth slightly, her cute little expression didn't seem to react yet...

At this time, his little head just kept flashing,

not good!

Someone robbed her of the position of the boss!

Immediately, the little fat cheeks bulged, and a pair of big eyes kept looking at Meng Lang in front of her.

snort!

It seems...

taller than her,

stronger than her, taller than her...

with a little head raised,

so what!

No one can take her boss's position!

Meng Lang didn't know that Cub Cub had regarded him as the current number one enemy in her heart. He only thought that his little sister's puffed cheeks were so cute that he couldn't help but want to reach out and squeeze...

"Dad! I'll take my sister to go there. Let's play!"

Then Meng Ziyan hadn't reacted yet, he took Zaizai's little hand and ran away quickly.

Meng Ziyan looked at the backs of the two children walking away from the courtyard gate. In the end, I could only take a long sigh...

I thought that the little princess might not be used to it when she first arrived in the mansion.

Immediately, he called the personal soldiers and the housekeeper, and told them to take good care of the two of them...

At this time, the cub, who was dragged away by Meng Lang, was walking slowly behind him on short legs. She frowned, her eyes fixed on the person in front.

Ye Ye told her that when the strength of the enemy and us is very different and the situation is still unclear, you can't act rashly for the time being...