Untitled Part 122

The changes in the atmosphere in the house these days can be seen with the naked eye.

First, the number of patrols in the front and back yards has increased, and the people who go in and out have to undergo strict inquiries and inspections. This morning, the front door can only be entered and cannot be exited.

The surrounding area of ​​the main courtyard is even tighter, no one is allowed to approach.

After bringing brother Huai a big drumstick wrapped in oil paper, Zaizai sneaked out of Xiyuan again.

In fact, it is not a secret. Even if someone noticed such a child walking around in the house, they would only regard it as an ignorant child and naughty, and no one would take it seriously.

The cub went all the way smoothly to the garden outside the front yard.

She saw two hours ago, several carriages parked at the backyard gate. Avoiding everyone's sight, bypassing the courtyard corridor, and walking in secluded places with no one, so careful, it would be strange to say that there is no strangeness.

The tall green bushes hid the figure, the cub saw the door of the main courtyard finally opened and several men came out. Among them, the one who walked side by side with Li Chengxuan had a full beard, dry and dark skin, and his eyes were full of fatigue and vicissitudes, but still did not hide his ambition.

The cub frowned and carefully identified for a long time before finally realizing who this person was.

The strong winds and sand in the Western Wilderness are really nourishing. This is to forcibly turn a white-faced noble boy into a black man who lifts stones, which is completely different from the previous appearance.

Oh, it turned out to be her cheap dad.

Is this trying to do something?

He doesn't want to move rocks?

After getting the news she wanted, Zizai turned around and walked back.

It's not unexpected to see Xu Chengting here. She had already guessed it when saw the relative beside him. Think about it, that person was also assigned by him to Li Chengxuan's side. If that's the case, there's no need to show any more sympathy.

Oh no. There was nothing to speak of.

When passing by the East Courtyard, the voices of the people inside came into ears through the courtyard walls.

Cubzai heard Miss Li's characteristic high-pitched voice pretended to be enthusiastic: "The distinguished guest has come from a long way, please forgive me for not entertaining. My brother has been busy recently, and all the affairs in this house are temporarily handed over to me. If you need anything, just send someone to me." 

A somewhat hoarse female voice said, "You're welcome, everything is fine, don't dare to bother."

Huh?

sound familiar.

The cub stopped, turned and looked around. Finally, her eyes fell on a plum tree in front of the yard.

The branches swayed lightly, shaking off a few green leaves on the stone table.

Miss Li was talking to a woman in a coarse cloth shirt, the corners of her eyes were raised, and although she was saying a series of polite words, her eyes were full of arrogance.

There was a perfunctory smile on the corner of her mouth, the little maid next to her helped her and said softly: "No need to send, since you and your group have a lot of things, I will send a few old ladies to help with this. There are still a lot of things going on in this mansion, I have to go to Beiyuan to take a look, so I won't stay any longer."

"Oh, you're good to go!" Several women on the side crowded up, scrambling to flatter and please. But Li Yuanli ignored these people. Before leaving, glanced at the haggard-faced woman not far away, her eyes filled with an unstoppable sense of superiority.

The former Mrs. Hou is not here to fight the autumn wind now. If it wasn't for her brother who ordered her to treat her well, she would be too lazy to say a few more words to these sinners.

People say a fluffed phoenix is ​​not as good as a chicken. Li Yuan remember the person who was held by a group of noble ladies at banquets in the past, and compared with the appearance of this poor village woman today, it was really embarrassing.

Staring at Miss Li's retreating back, the second- and third-bedroom concubine quit. Seeing that there were no outsiders, they began to fight.