Untitled Part 49

With the cool sea breeze, it was another quiet night.

Everyone quietly went to sleep.

In the curtain, Han Yiyi lay on her side on the wooden bed, her slender fingers clenched the quilt tightly, eyebrows furrowed and her white forehead was full of cold sweat at this time.

It was cold and windy, on a cliff.

A pair of sharp phoenix eyes, as deep and complex as a secluded pool.

With a cold palm, he mercilessly hit her back. This palm is to save the woman he loves.

And she was knocked off the cliff by his own hands.

The blood mist that covered the sky covered her surprised and desolate expression.

He doesn't believe her.

She always thought it was her own efforts that touched his heart. No matter what happened in the past, now he has let go of his previous obsessions and really fell in love with her.

It turned out that all this was just her wishful thinking.

When the woman he had been thinking about all the time appeared again, all the vows and sweetness she had made with him can be forgotten.

The wind was cold and slashed across her face like a knife. She fell down quickly, and under the bottomless cliff, like a dark beast swallowed her,

Han Yiyi suddenly opened his eyes.

She clutched her chest tightly, her breath unsteady. Sitting up slowly, she was alone in the quiet room, her heart beating violently was clearly audible. Tears fell from the corners of her eyes, and she couldn't help but let out a wry smile. 

She hadn't dreamed of the past for a long time.

This time, is it because I saw that person again? 

In the next room, PeiPei lay on the bed and slowly opened my eyes. she frowned slightly. Her ears are very sensitive. She heard all the movements and sounds in the next room.

Something is wrong, many of the behaviors after returning this time are very strange, and they are always haunted.

Forget it, since it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter.

Peipei rolled over, pulled the small quilt, and went back to sleep.

It was just dawn and I sat down on the big rock by the sea again. Some stared blankly at the endless sea.

The system has been echo-free over the years.

Originally, she wanted to ask it, if there was any chance to see Ye Ye again. she just slept and when she woke up, the world changed.

Hey, the cub's mood is very melancholy.

Suddenly, a large ship appeared in the distance, heading towards the island quickly. Hey, it's strange to see a strange ship coming to the island. This unnamed island is located in a remote location, standing on the sea, as if it is independent from the world. On weekdays, no merchant ships pass by.

The people on the island will not leave the island easily unless it is important. PeiPei saw the sudden arrival of the boat on the stone, and saw a man wearing a black cape standing on the bow of the boat. That condescending aura, and that arrogant look in his eyes are very unpleasant.

Even if the people on the island are not good, they have already noticed the big ships coming from the sea. Open the defense, pick up the spear and go to intercept.

Approaching the seaside, when they got close, everyone looked at the appearance of the boat, and they were very shocked. It is not so much a boat as it is a painting boat. The ribbons are red silk, and the carved railings are made of jade. It is very luxurious and exquisite.

Just when everyone was wondering, Han Yiyi's expression changed. Her eyes were fixed on the gorgeous ship, her eyes were resentful and her red lips were biting.

No one is more familiar with that ship than she is, it carries so many past events and memories between them.

Looking at the tall figure on the boat, although Han Yiyi's face was calm, all kinds of chaotic emotional waves were surging and could not be at peace. 

What else did he do, her heart was already dead.

As the ship got closer and closer, everyone heard the faint sound of the guqin. Such as weeping and complaining, tactfully lingering, like a thread of love entwined into people's hearts. I don't know who touched the heartstrings of the island. Few of the people on the island have read or written, and they just think the sound of the piano is strange and pleasant.

At this moment, Han Yiyi turned her back, remembering the past, her eyes reddened.