Untitled Part 68

Although Qiu Meng didn't know a few big characters, he didn't know which teahouse he had heard in a book earlier, that being the boss must not only be majestic, but also have style.

At first, when I became the boss and held an iron seat, I wanted to highlight my own uniqueness, and secondly, I also wanted to seek good luck and bless my position for a long time.

But now it seems superstition is necessary.

The iron base is solid, but just a little ugly. PeiPei lazily leaning on the seat, her big round eyes rolled.

She wants a gold one.

But now what is the situation of the long scarf gang, she also sees, one word, poor. A bunch of people are barely trying to get enough food and clothing.

It seems that if you want to have enough food and clothing, you still have to do it yourself.

For her big golden seat, the first step is the big one.

In the Jusha Gang,

Bai Xiaoxuan was asked to turn left and right to stuff money everywhere, which really gave him a chance to show his face in front of the third master.

"You can be sure." The fierce-looking man crossed Erlang's legs and leaned on the upper seat arrogantly with a cigarette stick in one hand, letting the two maids kneeling on the ground massage his back.

Closing his eyes, he slowly exhaled a puff of white smoke. While listening to Bai Xiaoxuan's plan, the third head of the Jusha Gang didn't even open an eye. Obviously, a small deputy is not enough for his eyes.

If it weren't for the fact that he was still a little interested in this man's plan, Bai Xiaoxuan wouldn't even have the qualifications to stand in front of him.

"If you go back to the third master, the villain has full confidence. You only need two boats to take down the Golden Feather Island." Bai Xiaoxiao bowed her head and replied.

"Although Golden Feather Island is not big, there are fresh water and fruit forests on the island. After being shot down, it can be used as a supply place for the Giant Shark Gang in the sea. First, the brothers also have more places to rest and rest. Celebrate the splendid reputation of my Jusha Gang. It's a must, it serves multiple purposes."

Over the years, it is not that no one has hit the idea of ​​Jinyu Island, but because of its natural geographical advantage of being easy to defend and difficult to attack, it cannot be attacked for a long time, and it is time-consuming and labor-intensive. hard bones.

If Bai Xiaoxuan could capture Jinyu Island within half a day, it would be a good opportunity to make a name for himself.

"Okay, I'll give you two boats." Jusha Gang's third boss didn't lift his head, took a puff of smoke, and white smoke was still bubbling from his mouth and nose.

"Thank you to the third head of the family, the little one will definitely live up to your expectations." Bai Xiaoxiao saw that the matter had been completed, and her face was filled with joy. What is the situation of Jinyu Island? Zhou Laosan had already sent him the topographic map of the island.

Now the Long Scarf Gang has changed to a little baby to be the leader. For him, attacking Jinyu Island is not an easy task.

"However." The eyes of the man who was half leaning on the seat suddenly opened a slit, and his squinted eyes were full of cruel and murderous light.

"If this trip fails and I lose face, you know what you should do."

"Yes. You must keep this in mind, and stand up for the long face of the third master." Bai Xiao bowed his head respectfully.

When the ships belonging to the Giant Shark Gang had not approached the territory of the Long Scarf Gang, the watchmen at the observation deck on the island hurriedly warned everyone.

"Boss, they're here." Qiu Meng looked at the little doll in front of him with a serious look.

"Are you all ready?" Peipeizheng was holding a half-open coconut, and a small wooden spoon laboriously dug out the coconut meat inside.

I'm bored, it's really exhausting.

"I'll do it."

Finally, Lou Zhao, who was standing beside her, couldn't stand it any longer, so he took the initiative to help.

Just waiting for these words, she handed the big coconut in her hand to Lou Zhao, picked up the handkerchief and wiped her hands. Sure enough, it's still the best thing to eat ready-made.

"Everything has been prepared according to your previous instructions." Qiu Meng replied.

Since the boss took over as the leader of the Long Scarf Gang, all the people on the island have been stepping up their preparations. Originally, he was still a little puzzled just like the others. Their long scarf gang had always been regarded as "indisputable" at sea. Why did they suddenly step up militarization training?

Until this morning, the boss suddenly Everyone gathered together and said that the Jusha Gang was coming, so everyone was ready.

Now, Qiu Meng was even more puzzled.

The Giant Shark Gang had never attacked Jinyu Island for so many years, so why did they suddenly think of coming to occupy the territory belonging to the Long Scarf Gang? People in each position belong to their respective positions, and the division of labor is clear. Watching the watch, patrolling the patrol, and preparing the weapon to carry the weapon.

Unexpectedly, it has not been an hour before the Jusha Gang's boat has already sailed towards Jinyu Island.

Qiu Meng couldn't help but be frightened, but luckily they were already prepared.

His eyes were secretly looking at his boss. It was amazing. Could it be that their boss is still not good at fortune-telling.

She raised her head and looked at the expression on Qiu Meng's face on the side, as if he knew what he was thinking.

"Zhou Laosan's betrayal is definitely not caused by a day or two. Look at the number of your subordinates and the number of people on the island who were rebelled by him. No one believed it if it was premeditated."

Suddenly he heard it again . When it came to Zhou Laosan's name, Qiu Meng smiled awkwardly. That was the biggest and most ruthless turn he had ever fallen into.

"You said that he has been encouraging those people to go to the Jusha Gang to do something. People say that you have to bring some kind of greeting when you worship the mountain. Do you expect that Zhou Laosan will still have a little kindness in his heart, but he just took some people away and brought them back. Such an island with fresh water and food is left to you."

"Zhou Laosan has someone behind him and that person has been playing the idea of ​​Jinyu Island." Qiu Meng responded.

Zhou Laosan was also an old man on the island. He was very familiar with the topography of the sea around the island. If he betrayed him long ago, then the topographic map of Golden Feather Island would also be given to the people behind him.

Over the years, the long scarf gang has been able to live so peacefully and peacefully, and the location advantage of this Golden Feather Island should take the first place. But if the enemy is already familiar with the environment around the island, and when the time comes to break them one by one, then this natural barrier will not play a big role. 

The more Qiu Meng thinks about it, the more worried he becomes.

"The news exposed by Mr. Zhou won't be kept for long. Once the other party doesn't receive a reply, he already understands that this chess piece is a waste. His previous plan has failed. Before everyone could react, they hurriedly attacked Golden Feather Island."

The childish little milk voice slowly spoke of the conspiracy and tricks behind it, as familiar as she had played at home.

Everyone looked at the soft and cute little face of their boss, and the atmosphere that should have been tense and urgent couldn't be serious.

"Come on, ah" the little spoon reached to her mouth.

Lou Zhao scraped all the coconut meat into the small bowl, and wisely did not let the boss do it herself, scooped it up with a small spoon, and "dutifully" fed the little baby in front of him.

"Ow." The small mouth opened, and one mouthful went down, full of sweetness.

Immediately afterwards, a small bamboo tube filled with coconut juice was delivered, and a hollow straw tube was inserted on it. Take a sip, and it tastes sweet.

Looking at the little doll who was smiling and squinting in enjoyment, she was served thoughtfully without raising her two little hands.

The envious look on Qiu Meng's face couldn't be concealed. This is how the boss should live.