Part 137

It was almost dawn when I went back after finishing the recording.

After a night of tossing, Officer Zhou still failed to ask the details of the matter from the little doll's mouth. There are still many unsolved mysteries in this case. For example, where did the scars on the suspect's head and body come from?

After the doctor's diagnosis, these are clearly caused by being beaten by others.

Wound marks are new, not old.

But... 

I remembered the transcript that my colleague brought back after he went to the hospital to interrogate the suspect.

"It's probably taking drugs!"

The police officer in charge of the interrogation, Xiao Wang, said to the crowd.

"Do you know what that guy said at that time? He actually said that the person who beat him like this was that two-year-old girl!"

Everyone was shocked. A two-year-old child who was not yet the height of a table sent a 1.78-meter strong man into the hospital?!

"Do you think it's outrageous? It's because he can speak such nonsense!"

"It's outrageous!" Hearing the suspect's words, everyone at the police station nodded in agreement with the thermos cup.

"Have you taken a drug test?"

"already sent to do it."

...

It was not even time to go to work and the corridor was quiet, no one was there.

The moth kept rushing towards the light that was on, and after a few sounds of "ZiZi-", it fell to the ground.

Hurrying back from the construction site, Lin Fei didn't have time to change his tooling in a hurry. The cub was lying on Lin Fei's back, and already asleep at this time.

Gently twisting the door lock and opened the door. Lin Fei carefully placed the little doll on her back to the bed and covered her with a quilt. 

The cub snorted a few times, turned inside, and slept soundly.

Looking at the little doll who didn't seem to be frightened at all, Lin Fei couldn't help but smile.

Before leaving, the police officer Zhou also reminded him that the child was frightened, he should pay more attention to the child's emotions after returning.

However, looking at what it looks like now...

After gently closing the bedroom door, Lin Fei looked at the messed up home with deep eyes.

The thin figure cleaned up the living room alone, and after everything was restored to its original appearance, he sat silently on the old-fashioned sofa. Looking at the broken window lock, he thought he would have to find someone to install a security window after a while.

Also, in a short while, PeiPei should be going to kindergarten. But...

at this moment, Lin Fei was thinking about all kinds of things in a mess. It seemed that only in this way could he feel a little more at ease.

"You don't have an ID card?!"

When taking the transcript, when he learned that he was a black householder, Officer Zhou was stunned for a moment, but quickly came to his senses.

This situation is not uncommon. 

In the early years, some people violated family planning and secretly gave birth to several children. They did not apply for household registration for their children in order to save trouble; They conduct a census, but if you don't check it, you don't know, and there are quite a few problems when you check it.

"Don't think it's troublesome, you have to re-apply for the household registration quickly. If you don't say anything else, just say that the child will have to go to school in the future." Police Officer Zhou advised.

Not only Lin Fei is a black household, but Zaizai is also a black household.

Now the houses they live in are rented with Wang Kuanlu's ID card. There are many things that he didn't feel before, and now suddenly realize the inconvenience. Knowing the reason of Lin Fei's black household, Officer Zhou collected DNA for him according to the procedure.

Lin Fei himself couldn't explain his feelings about finding his biological parents.

Maybe expectantly, maybe uneasy. 

let it go.

...

The black luxury car slowly drove into the villa area.

The driver got out of the car first and opened the door for the person sitting behind.

The woman was wearing an elegant purple dress and an emerald brooch. Her long black hair was rolled up high, and her silver high-heeled shoes were slowly stepping on the ground. There was nothing delicate on her body.

Except for the fine lines at the corners of her eyes, the years have not left too many traces on her body.

"Madam." 

The housekeeper waited by the side and came out early to greet the hostess of the house. After taking the handbag, although the woman didn't look back, the butler still greeted as usual: 

"Did you have a good time at today's dinner party?"

Finally, the woman stopped and turned her head, her delicate makeup still concealed the unhappiness in heart. She didn't answer this question, but asked: 

"Is Xiaoyan back?" 

The housekeeper shook his head and smiled formulaically: "Young master hasn't come back, Mr. has just arrived home and is now in the study."

Hearing his son again Without going home, the woman did not know what to think, and was even more angry in her heart.

"It really looks like his Lao Tzu, a flower!" 

The housekeeper still kept smiling, as if he hadn't heard this sentence. As a professional, it is natural to know when to talk and when to shut up.

Mrs. Pei went directly to the study on the second floor.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, the man sitting behind the large table did not lift his head, put down his mobile phone, and wanted to say "why didn't you knock on the door first", but when he saw his wife walking in, he immediately suppressed his dissatisfaction and said lightly : 

"When did you come back?" 

The woman sneered: "What? Should I report to you beforehand when I go back to my house?"

Pei Jiming didn't continue the topic and asked, "didn't you go to the Hof people to hold the event today Banquet, did you hear anything else?"

"Humph!" 

Mrs. Pei sneered, "Sure enough, you can be so good-natured only when you use me. You don't care about your son at all. Go!"

"What happened to Xiaoyan?" Pei Jiming asked.

"Is it the one from the Tan family this time, or is it Xue Lingling?"

"It's not me, this kid is getting more and more outrageous recently. Look, how many times has he been to the company during this time? The company's interests are at heart, and he is surrounded by women all day long. No wonder the shareholders in the company have opinions on him!"

"If you could care more about your son, would he be like this?" The woman argued.

"Am I not caring enough about him? Since he entered the company, I have personally brought him, various departments and various shareholders. I have taught him what he should see and what he should see. Now that he is not up to his standards, who is to blame?!"

Madam Pei held her arms and looked coldly at the man in front of her.

"No matter what, the company is my son's in the end! Don't think about bringing back the sons of those ugly cats and dogs outside you!"

"What are you talking about?" The man pretended to be puzzled.

"It doesn't matter if you don't understand," the woman turned around and walked out. "As long as you have some knowledge in your own heart."

Rich couples, when they are on the scene, don't put those off the stage on the stage, and everyone will not look good at that time... ...