Part 131

Lin Fei went to the town again with the back basket on his back.

Streets and alleys, stalls selling alcohol and tobacco can be seen everywhere, there are also many mahjong halls and chess and card rooms.

He raised his head, looked around, ran through several grocery stores, and asked people everywhere, only to find one that sold milk bottles.

Boiled goat milk, wait for it to cool in a bowl, then pour it into a milk bottle.

The cub lay in his arms, using his small hands and feet together, holding the bottle tightly without letting go.

Lin Fei held the cub in one hand and the feeding bottle in the other, looking at the little doll's small mouth chirping. his brows and eyes were full of tenderness. 

The cub happily sucking at the bottle, thick black eyelashes fluttering and the big black grape-like eyes were blinking and blinking.

After a while, the bottle of milk bottomed out.

Lin Fei put the little doll on his shoulders and patted her back lightly. He has never raised children and doesn't know how to raise such a child.

Everything can only be explored slowly.

The little doll is very good, is not picky what to eat. Cub burped and lay on his shoulders, squinting lazily.

She was a little sleepy just after I was full...

The breeze caressed the mountains and through the wooden window, the young man with warm eyebrows was hugging the little baby in his arms and coaxing.

The washed and whitish shirt was full of the good smell of grass and the little fleshy cheeks were rubbing against it, fell asleep before knew it...

...

Lugou Town is small and has a small population. There are not many transportation, inconvenient, and every household basically knows each other.

Whose family is a little troubled and often goes out for a walk, almost everyone in the town knows about it.

In recent years, more and more people have gone out to work. Who is making money, who is buying a car and who is building a house...

In the mahjong hall, there are three or five laps on the card table.

Although this Lugou Town is small, there are all kinds of people.

Beggars, lunatics... not uncommon.

You say Lin Fei, who is it?

"I don't remember, it's that baby from Liu Jingui's family." The person who came here made a second shot and continued to draw the cards.

"Oh..." The middle-aged woman with curly hair looked suddenly enlightened, and said angrily to the person next to her: "You said it was Liu Jingui's family, but I didn't remember it."

Everyone knows that there is such a person, But no one cared.

He was living under the eyes of everyone like a lonely ghost.

Anyone who is a little older knows that he was bought by Liu Jingui and has been seen wandering in the town before. Occasionally, there are kindhearted people who see him as a young age and give him a meal or two to eat, but no one took care of him.

For such a person, he can only be regarded as a wild cat and a wild dog straying on the roadside, it is enough to take a look at him when he has nothing to do.

What happened more than ten years ago, the death of Liu Jingui in Xiagou Village, whether you have seen it or not, the scene can still be described as if you had seen it with your own eyes.