Part 38

The cub stood aside, looking at the bloody animal carcasses. Thinking of something, she turned around and ran towards the grass hut.

Seeing the round figure under the straw pile, it will move. Hurry up and pull it out. The little guy seemed to be frightened and screamed.

"Gunbao."

Unable to bear, the little hand stretched out and hugged it tightly. Rolling dumplings also use four little fat legs, clinging tightly to the cubs.

The sun is out, and the night is over.

The two little guys hugged each other and comforted each other. the guards in the yard were busy with their own affairs.

Aunt Tao looked at her home, the roof, the wooden door, leaking everywhere; the walls and windows, the yard was covered with blood.

I'm afraid that I can't help but feel a little worried about what to do next. Suddenly, a blood-colored knife light reflects into my eyes.

Behind her, a man in black who had fallen to the ground struggled to wake up, propped himself up with one hand, knelt on the ground halfway, picked up the blood-stained knife with the other, and the long knife slammed forward like a life-threatening ghost. chop off.

With vicious eyes, he must drag someone to bury him

"be careful" 

The surrounding guards turned their heads and shouted immediately when they saw this.

But it was too late to come forward to save the person, and the sharp weapon "Pfft" slid across the body, and blood splattered.

With scalding hot blood, the

"zheng"

long knife fell to the ground.

The man in black fell heavily to the ground.

The surrounding guards stared blankly at the figure standing behind the man in black.

Aunt Tao walked again from the gate of the ghost gate. After reacting, she hurriedly looked at the benefactor who saved her.

The scene in front of her made her horrified, 

she held the long sword tightly in both hands, scarlet blood splashed on her tender little face, and the blood drops slowly fell.

"Ah" the woman's exclamation sounded.

At the door of the house, Crown Princess Xie Qingluan was being helped out by an unfamiliar maid. They were both shocked when they saw the scene of PeiPei sword killing the man in black.

Realizing that she had lost his way, Xie Qingluan quickly calmed down again. Looking at the child in front of her with a complex face, she couldn't help but think of the first time she saw her last night, feeling very strange and frightening.

However, Pei Pai ignored her. 

At this moment, she felt a sharp gaze looking towards her. Not far away, the black cloak raised, the tall and straight man exuded a breathtaking arrogance.

In the stern eyes, with undisguised exploration, like a sharp sword, he carefully looked at the strange child in front of him.

A small face stained with blood, a calm look and a pair of bright and clear eyes.

There was no trembling, no hesitation, and no fear in the small hand holding the long sword. Only the indomitable determination

Shen Wuye raised his eyebrows slightly, showing admiration. He asked, "Whose child are you?"

Chai pai raised her head, glanced at the man standing beside Xie Qingluan, turned her head and did not answer.

"Hey, why are you so ignorant, my grown-up is asking you something?" 

The lieutenant on the side frowned when he saw this.
It is too presumptuous for an ordinary country child to dare to ignore His Royal Highness. With that said, he was going to go forward and pull back this daring child in his opinion.

Shen Wuye raised his hand to stop the lieutenant from moving forward. The cold voice said slowly

"What are you doing, with so many years of experience in killing enemies, can't you tell whether someone is dead?"

The lieutenant's face became very ugly when he noticed the anger implied in the words of the person in front of him. With a look of shame, he said, "The last general is guilty, the last general oversighted."