Untitled Part 84

If you don't want to say it, don't say it.

When is someone doesn't have a little secret.

The cub snorted, turned her head and walked away, leaving a happy little back for everyone.

Now of course she is happy. According to the system, she is about to clear the level soon.

Although the various forces in the imperial city are now in chaos, the main contradiction is the dispute between the prince and the king. Now, the prince who supervises the country and the prince who holds the heavy army have all fallen into the hands of the cubs.

People say that two kings lead a second, but now two kings have been captured, and an emperor is attached. Steady king fried.

Looking at the magnificent palace in front of him, Zizai couldn't help but feel a little emotional. The identity of the man who was locked in the secret room by Ye Hao's entrance was clearly revealed.

Who would have thought that the emperor who was supposed to be recuperating in the Golden Temple had already been secretly imprisoned by his son. But so far, no rumors have been revealed from the palace. Presumably there must be the queen's handwriting. I am afraid that even the entire palace is now in the hands of the prince's party.

Betrayed by a loved one, stabbed by a person beside the pillow, a generation of emperors, reduced to the present ending, it is embarrassing.

Whether the father is kind or not, only he knows; but the unfilial behavior of the prince is already a sure-fire fact in the eyes of others.

The person who interrogated Ye Haoxuan learned that the emperor's illness was caused by the fact that the crown prince and the queen had been secretly poisoning him. To be able to use such a cruel hand, I don't know what kind of love-hate entanglement between the emperor and the queen is.

for love or for profit. Kill yourself, who cares.

No matter what it was for, it was nothing to do with the cub, and she had no interest in asking about it.

Anyway, they are all going together. Wait until the bottom of Huangquan, right and wrong, who is right and who is wrong, and then slowly argue that the big fish eat the small fish, and the small fish eat shrimp. This is the law of nature. Of course, the same is true in the human world. The losers surrender and the strong take power.

If the leader is defeated, the people below will naturally have nothing to fear.

The cubs "conquer people with force" and successfully incorporated the forces under Ye Haoxuan and Ye Qingchen.

Ren Yunyang was very surprised to learn that King Cheng fell into the hands of the Long Scarf Gang.

Although King Cheng insisted on going his own way, Ren Yunyang was worried about the safety of his departure. In his heart, Cheng Wang Ye Qingchen was resourceful and wise, it was impossible for him to lose to the prince and others so easily.

But he didn't expect

Ren Yunyang to sigh lightly. He thought to himself, what kind of person could capture the prince, not only him, but Yan Ying and others on the side also frowned deeply. Being able to defeat King Cheng and the Crown Prince at the same time and quickly control the imperial city, this person should not be underestimated.

The crowd waited all the way.

However, all the unexpected things came as shock when they did see the head of the Long Scarf Gang himself.

Yan Ying, Ren Yunyang and the others were stunned, staring blankly at the people above the stone steps.

Those eyes that looked down at the world, that tall and straight and arrogant figure had a sentence to say,

oh

thirty years Hedong, thirty years Hexi.

Don't bully young poor

cubs , bah

bah, it's wrong.

It should be, in addition to violence and Anliang, slap in the face and abuse the scum.

cub cub her

When the king returned, they could never have imagined that being a father turned out to be lost to his daughter in the end.

Yan Ying, Ren Yunyang and others had very complicated expressions at this time. In particular, Yan Ying, a good face almost turned into a pig's liver, the raised hand trembled like a leaf in the wind.

"You you"

"You what you", as the number one jerk of Long Batian's subordinates, seeing someone being disrespectful to his boss, Qiu Meng immediately stepped forward and rebuked, "As a prisoner, what is your attitude, how do you talk to us?"