Part 105

After the snow, Yushu Qionghua is crystal clear.

The little brown figure was running and jumping in the snow-white undee the sky, still standing out.

After a while, a series of small paw prints were left in the snow.

Contrary to its round body, the little thing's movements are very quick and agile, and the bean-sized black eyes flash with a light called excitement.

What makes it so exciting?

Under the big tree in front, lay a big pine cone quietly.

The goal is getting closer.

right in front of you.

The fat squirrel can't wait to jump up, aim, pounce, all in one go.

"Pfft!"

A pile of snow that suddenly fell from the tree buried it, leaving only a large furry tail exposed.

The little head quickly struggled out of the snowdrift, and shook a few times violently, shaking off the snowflakes on his head, and his big black eyes quickly looked around.

At this time, the first thing that the fat squirrel with only one tail and one head out of his mind thought of was not how to pull himself out of the snowdrifts, but...

its pine cones!

Where did a pine cone so big go!

All around, in the vast white snow, it was empty.

Doudou's big black eyes were full of confusion at first, and then became angry again.

Fat Ball raised his small head, pointed at the tree and kept shouting "Squeak! Squeak!"

The palace servant who was cutting flowers in the garden heard the cry, turned his head and glanced, then shook his head again and continued to trim the flower branches in his hands.

The same scenes that are staged almost every day, they have already seen it.

If it was a few times before, they would have watched the ending with great interest, but now... there is only one sigh left.

Why bother...

Sure enough, a big snowball flew straight from the tree and landed on the fat squirrel's head.

Directly extinguished the flame of its anger.

Fat Ball was holding a head of snow in a daze, and his black eyes the size of beans were gradually filled with crystal clear tears.

"Squeak--squeak--" The sad and mournful cry was lingering, making the smell sad and the tears.

"What's wrong?" A voice as clear and clean as snow sounded.

Seeing the visitor, the palace people who were pruning the branches respectfully bowed, and then quietly withdrew.

The fat squirrel immediately pulled himself out of the snowdrift and ran in front of him.

The chubby little body kept bouncing, and the two little paws gestured back and forth repeatedly.

"Squeak! Squeak! Squeak--" The fat squirrel looked wronged, and the person before he meeting didn't respond for a long time. In the end, he just lay down on the ground, rolling back and forth, looking like I won't get up if you don't call me the master. stance.

Chen Ming, dressed in plain clothes and plain robe, looked at the direction of the tree with a smile at the corner of his mouth, and then lowered his head to look at the fat squirrel still rolling on the ground.

He sighed helplessly.

The courtiers outside were still thinking about drafting for him, but didn't know that this one who was lying on the ground was making a fuss and was about to be unable to resist.

Looking at the fat ball that was still rolling on the ground.

Chen Ming slowly took off the purse he was wearing around his waist, and poured out a handful of pine nuts from it.

Then he squatted down and put the pine nuts in his hand in front of the cheating mouse.

Fat Ball stopped, tilted his head quietly, and glanced at the pine nuts in Chenming's hands with his big black eyes.

Immediately, it turned its head arrogantly and continued to roll back and forth on the ground.

"Squeak! Squeak!"

Not enough.

It's only so little, it can't be coaxed.

It is a squirrel with principles.

Chen Ming glanced at the little thing on the ground and knew it in heart.

This is,

the price has gone up.

Seeing this, Chen Ming had to pour out another handful from his purse.

Seeing the pile of pine nuts, the fat squirrel jumped up from the ground immediately, the tears gkands in his eyes were closed as soon as he said it and ran towards the mountain of pine nuts in front of him happily.

"Squeak! Squeak!"

Fat Ball shouted cheerfully, having long forgotten who was crying so bleakly and miserably before.

The fat squirrel's head was buried in the pile of pine nuts, and the big eyes were smiling. It was immersed in an emotion called happiness.

Seeing this face-changing acting, Chen Ming smiled helplessly.

Now that this has been coaxed, there is another one that is more difficult to coax... In the imperial garden, the branches of red plum trees are carrying white snow, budding.

He walked through the Merlin and slowly walked under the big tree.

The branches of tall trees were covered with snow.

Chen Ming raised his head and said with a smile in his eyes: "Is it impossible to get down?"