Part 89.

It was freezing cold, and a layer of hoarfrost had formed on the grass and leaves in the courtyard.

Unlike several young maids with delicate bodies and pale faces, the two rough women who were in charge of playing the boards were still ruddy, and there were faint traces of sweat on their foreheads. Shi Zhu is a strong man, and when he passed it just now, his whole body opened up, and now he still feels his blood rushing up.

Aside, Yu Ma, who was wearing only a white single coat, was lying on the ground, her body trembling uncontrollably in the cold wind.

The two executioners had plenty of experience, and the silk jacket that the man was wearing had already been stripped off before they beat the board.

But don't underestimate this board-playing job, there are many doorways here. It's cold and people are wearing a lot of clothes. If you don't peel off a few layers of the padded clothes on your body first, with so many layers of cushions, it will be light to play, or it will be the same as not playing.

The thin blood clothes were attached to the body, and the people lying on the ground were shivering in the cold wind, but they were still trying to excuse their crimes with snot and tears. The powder on her face was already worn out, and looked even more hideous and ugly.

At this moment, looking at the person who lowered her eyebrows and pleasing eyes in front of her in memory, now seems to be a different person, Du Yunniang has to admit that no matter how she doesn't want to face it, she has to admit that she killed her daughter...

Yongchang Houfu, A hereditary title. Pavilions, corridors, gardens, plants, trees, and rocks are magnificent everywhere.

The people outside looked at the luxurious gate and wanted to go in deliberately. The people inside looked at the wealth and glory for a long time, and they became more and more addicted to it.

Perhaps the former mother Yu was loyal and virtuous, but the human heart is unpredictable, and after a long time, afraid that even she herself can't tell the difference between the person and the ghost.

She was not the only one who was lost in this prosperous courtyard... She looked at Du Yunniang, and said impatiently, "Now that you all know, what are you going to do with this person?"

Du Yunniang raised her head and looked at her. The person in front of you suddenly realizes that the person you have trusted for many years has betrayed you early in the morning. She is both angry and guilty, and has not reacted for a while.

Seeing her own wife like this, Mother Ju immediately said: "This thief dares to assassinate the seventh young lady, and the wife will definitely not forgive lightly."

Paipai turned her head, looked at Du Yunniang and said, "Aren't you investigating who harming me in this house? It's been several days and haven't found out yet?" 

When Kanshula heard this, Du Yunniang's eyes darkened, no, she found it.

She has been immersed in the back house for many years, and still has this means. However, the other party...

"Is it difficult to speak?" Paipai smiled softly. Turning her head, she looked at Yu Mo who was on the ground.

"I heard... you have a son."

During this period of time, while recovering from illness, she listened to the system telling her about the big mansion. Not to mention, it's still useful.

The person who was still pretending to be half-dead immediately raised her head, there was a hint of surprise in her eyes. However, she quickly calmed down again and continued to insist that she was wronged.

PeiPei holds the hand stove, she sighed softly.

"Unfortunately... going to die at a young age."

Finally, the person lying on the ground stopped pretending. She looked at the little girl in front of her with a look of horror, but the other party still looked relaxed and comfortable, as if the words full of murderous intent just didn't come from her mouth.

"How many times have you pinched me? Let me do the math." The little doll stretched out her soft little hand, looked at it, and said with some distress, "I'm afraid I can't count..."

How could it be impossible to count! Yu mama secretly said in her heart, she was worried that this was the little master, for fear of being discovered, she didn't pinch her hard at all.

PeiPei said: "Many drama stories say: A tat for a tat. You hurt me in the past, and now I must take revenge. Let me think about it, what should I do?"