Part 87.

Being bullied by a three-year-old is not something that can be declared.

The big man Xu Houye, who wants to save face, naturally won't take the initiative to say it. Not only that, he also ordered all the servants who saw it that day to not mention it again.

It's not ashamed to talk about it with a child of a few years old. He is also a person with status, and he still wants face. All the suffocation can only be kept in his heart. He turned upside down with a dark face all day long, making the people watching it trembling, and no one dared to provoke it easily.

Speaking of Du Yunniang, since that day, don't know if she is busy checking various matters in the mansion, or know to feel ashamed and dare not face the young "victims", and she have never appeared in front of the cubs again. She just ordered her own maid Liu Xu and others to take good care of her.

There are no annoying people, and I feel that the surrounding air is much more comfortable.

On the bed, the cub leaning on the soft pillow was ruddy and had a great appetite.

On the small table in front of her, there were golden bird's nest porridge, eight-treasure honey lotus root, Ruyi yam rolls, taro milk cakes... all kinds of breakfasts filled the table.

In the past few days, because of the fire, the people in the Hou Mansion suddenly discovered that there was still a seventh young lady in the mansion. 

For some unknown reason, the old lady at Shouhetang changed her estranged and indifferent attitude, suddenly became concerned about this little granddaughter who had been neglected by her and sent her confidant to come to offer her condolences. Seeing this, the people in the rest of the rooms also sent people to deliver various valuable tonic and medicinal materials.

Of course, these drunkards didn't mean to drink, and they certainly didn't come to see the three-year-old baby, but just to express their concern to her parents.

Courtesy and personal exchanges between adults have nothing to do with children. These are all handled by Du Yunniang, the head lady, and no one bothers the cubs.

No matter what the ultimate goal of these people is, all kinds of tonic soups have entered the stomach of the cubs anyway.

Although the breakfast served was exquisite, the portion of the small dish was too small. The cub thought that the small spoon was too troublesome, and the chopsticks were too lazy to use it, so she directly stretched out her small paws, one in each hand.

Now, everything is empty, and taking care of your body as soon as possible is a serious matter. After all...

a great body is the capital of struggle.

Suddenly, there was a sound of footsteps outside the door, and an elderly woman in a pink satin skirt with a pink placket and a rose-colored jacket with a gold-trimmed front came in.

When the maids in the house saw it, they immediately lowered their heads and shouted, "Mother Yu."

She nodded lightly, the respectful attitude towards the little girls below was very useful.

Aunt Yu is the grandnanny who has been taking care of Miss Seven. A few days ago, she said that her brother had gone back to hometown on leave, she just returned to the house today. After hearing about the recent events in the mansion, she hurriedly went to see the lady, only to find out that Miss Seven is now temporarily living in the main courtyard.

She walked slowly into the inner room and frowned when she saw the little baby on the bed holding a piece of milk cake with her hands and nibbling.

She turned around, pointed at the three young maids who were standing by and scolded:

"What are you little hooves doing to eat! How can you call the little master so unruly! Mammy, I've only been gone for half a month, Is this house all messed up!"

"Mammy, calm down!" 

The maids in the room quickly begged for mercy, obviously this Mammy Yu had accumulated power for a long time.

Hearing the sharp and piercing sound in her ears, Zizai slammed the bowl in her hand with a "bang!" to the ground. "so noisy!" 

The room suddenly became more silent, and the maids bowed their heads and dared not speak.

Mammy Yu looked at the little doll sitting on the bed in disbelief. She didn't seem to think that Miss Qi, who didn't like to talk in the past, would lose her temper.

However, in the past few years in the mansion, she has also seen a lot of wind and waves, she quickly reacted. I thought that the little girl had become more courageous under the care of her parents these days.

Is it possible to turn the sky over.

She humbly bowed. "It's the servants who are not good and disturbed Seventh Miss. But..."