Part 136

Although Lin Fei was still worried, he had to go out.

The cub stared at the closed door for a while, then hurried downstairs after hearing the familiar footsteps,  then withdrew her gaze.

It was getting dark outside, but the air was still hot and the temperature didn't decrease. The sound of insects in the grass continued, and the roar of motorcycles downstairs was mixed with the noise of the crowd.

The two episodes of The Adventures of a Little Mouse on TV are over, and it's commercial time. Cub sat on the sofa, shaking her two short legs, holding the remote control to switch to other stations. After pressing it back and forth, found that each station is basically advertising time now, and it will not be changed.

Just lounging on the sofa, watching TV commercials.

On TV, a man and a woman are actively promoting a wine to the audience.

【Don't 18,000! one thousand eighteen! Only 998! 】

【The thousand-year-old ginseng wine for a bottle of 1,000 yuan is sold directly by the factory and has a promotion today. 20 bottles are only 998 yuan, a whole box, and you can take it home immediately! 】

【Dear viewers! Dear viewers! The telephone hotline is about to explode, the real thousand-year-old ginseng wine! Twenty bottles are only 998! What are you waiting for! 】

【Only the last eight boxes left! Did you hear it all! The last eight boxes! All viewers, hurry up and snap up your purchases! Opportunity not to be missed! 】

Looking at the men and women on TV who were so excited that they were about to burst with excitement, doubts appeared on Cub's little face.

Is it really that good?

Thousand-year-old ginseng wine is only a few dozen yuan a bottle?

Do you want to buy a box and come back for non-non-non-replenishment?

"Dong dong dong!" There was a knock at the door, interrupting the cub's thoughts. She turned her head, glanced at the door, and wondered, did you bring the key with you before going out?

Did it go wrong?

The knock on the door rang twice and when no one came to open the door, the unfamiliar footsteps at the door walked away.

Just in time, the TV commercial ended and the new cartoon started again. Zaizai turned her head and continued to watch TV intently. The clock hanging on the wall walked with a "clang clang", and it was 21 o'clock in the evening before she knew it. The cartoon was over and the host on the TV reminded the children it was time to go to bed.

The cub glanced out the window.

It was getting darker and darker, and getting quieter outside. The people downstairs enjoying the shade all took their chairs and went home.

It's time to go to bed, cubs should grow taller, go to bed early and get up early to be healthy. Picking up the remote control at hand and pressing it on the TV, the cub jumped off the sofa and ready to go to bed.

Back in the room, the upper and lower double beds were covered with cute little blue duck sheets, the bottom was covered with large light gray striped sheets. At first glance, children sleep on the top and adults sleep on the bottom.

But today Lin Fei was not at home. Before leaving, he told her not to climb the high places and let her sleep on the bed below. Although it's such a little height, Cub Cub is not afraid, but who makes Cub Cub an obedient Cub, can't let adults worry.

So, she obediently slept on the bed below, wait for Lin Fei to come back and hugged her to the top bunk.

On summer nights, the sound of cicadas outside is clearly audible.

Although it was not noisy, the sultry temperature and air made the little doll toss and turn and couldn't sleep. The electric fan in the shape of a small mouse blew in the direction of the bed.

Cub was lying on the mat, covered with a small blue quilt.

Can't sleep -

when will you come back from work?

When he left, it seemed that he had to work until 2:30 in the morning before returning.

It was so hard -

in the darkness where the lights were turned off, the cub opened big bright and clear eyes, the thick black long eyelashes blinked, the little brows on the white tender and cute little face were tightly wrinkled.

If only she could help.

Zizai, who felt that she ate quite a lot at each meal, was very worried.

Unexpectedly, when the eldest in turn will let the younger brother take care of, it will be shameful... this should be placed in the previous small world, whoever has a hard fist will speak up, she will "rob the rich and help the poor", and lie in gold that night Sleeping is not a dream.

Not to mention raising a younger brother, raising ten, a hundred, a thousand... is not a problem.

As for now...

Forget it, I don't want to.

Sad to remember.

The little doll sighed heavily.

Don't tell Feifei she made Li Xiaozhuang cried...