Untitled Part 64

In the dim cabin, there was silence.

The moonlight shone through the window, and there were faces full of fear.

There are nervous-looking men, women who are about to cry, desperate old people, and children whose parents tightly cover their mouths. They squatted on the ground and huddled in every corner of the cabin, not daring to move. .

All eyes looked at the fragile and thin wooden door that was held up by wood.

Listening to the approaching footsteps outside, it was as if the underworld had come to make everyone in the cabin understand that the captain of the ship and his sailors had lost, and now the ship has been occupied by water pirates.

This large ship has upper and lower decks and carries both cargo and passengers. The tickets are also divided into different grades. The highest floor carries some wealthy businessmen and giants, and the prices are not cheap. The tickets on the next floor are cheap, and on weekdays they carry ordinary people who cross the sea.

I don't know how many people looked enviously at the beautiful scenery on the top floor when they first got on the ship, and now they are so glad that they are on the next floor and can live a long time.

But these people are not lambs to be slaughtered. When the water pirates have scavenged the goods and money on the ship, they will immediately show their sharp butchering knives.

Just relying on this small wooden door is unstoppable.

The sad faces of everyone were uneasy and desperate.

The people who went to the outside of the cabin to listen for news never returned, and the remaining passengers huddled together, not daring to make a sound, looking for all the shelters in the cabin to cover up their existence as much as possible.

Lou Zhao leaned on the side alone, looking through a small window that was closed in the east, his expression was indifferent.

The people who were sitting around, who were protecting their own family at this time, deliberately stayed away from the range where he was, and looked at him carefully and vigilantly.

When the sound of "water pirates are coming" sounded just now, there was chaos in the cabin. Others may not notice, but the surrounding boat passengers can see clearly.

This man's act of throwing the child in his arms into the sea from the window really shocked everyone who saw it.

After reacting, immediately held his own child away from this "madman" who had been frightened and insane. What if he goes crazy and throws their children down the window, but there is a mighty sea. There is no island in front of this place, and no shore in the back. If there is no floating boat to rely on, even an adult man with good water will not be able to see it. It is impossible to survive at sea.

Throwing a young child into the sea in this way will definitely kill the child.

It's not that I've been scared to death, but that being drowned in sea water is not as good as being hacked to death by water thieves.

Although they knew that death was imminent, it was only a matter of whether it was sooner or later, but people who were on the verge of despair still held on to the last faint hope.

In case, there will be a passing official ship to come to the rescue.

Or, the group of water pirates are only asking for money and not killing people.

Over the years, sea pirates and pirates have been rampant, robbing goods and occupying ships. But the government has never sent anyone to clear it, and the Admiral of the Navy, who is in charge of the maritime affairs, can't see it.

Whether it was the common people beating the drums to complain about their grievances or the aspiring officials below, there was no text in the end.

Some people were trying to survive, and some people were tempted by the huge benefits of the sea. Many people secretly joined the big sea gangs. .

The power at sea has grown rapidly, and now even if the above wants to control it, it can no longer be controlled.

Everyone on the coast knows that there are two big gangs at sea. The Jusha Gang on Dazhou Island not only robbed goods and money, but also murdered boats. They were notorious and famous; the Qingfeng Gang on Shenling Island only robbed the gold and silver of passing merchants and bought their lives with money. The people took action because they didn't know which group of people got on the boat at this time.

The people in the cabin were extremely uneasy.

But gradually, everyone felt that something was wrong.

There was such a loud noise and footsteps on the boat just now, why it has suddenly become so quiet now, no matter how puzzled, no one dared to step forward to open the wooden door.