Untitled Part 114

Lin Zhi didn't know how to describe his mood at this moment, he was ecstatic and said incoherently: "Su, no, Li Niang, I will definitely treat you and brother Huai well, from now on, you are my best friend. An important person!"

Su Li Niang smiled lightly, looking at the man who showed the true feelings in front of her, she slowly lowered her head, as if a little shy. It's just that the embroidered handkerchief in her hand is getting tighter and tighter. 

This is the best result...

Xian'er, who had just walked out of the house, was stunned when she heard the news that her master was going to marry Lin Zhi, and then turned around. She looked at Su Liniang, as if she couldn't believe it. Seeing the other party's nodding lightly, she couldn't help showing a happy smile, the words of congratulations and blessings poured out in baskets.

The smile on Lin Zhi's face was extremely bright, as if he was embarrassed to touch the back of his head again and again.

"Thank you, Miss Xiang'er! Don't worry, I will take good care of Li Niang!"

Seeing the shy and reserved man and the beautiful woman, Xiang'er couldn't help but sigh, what a pair of beautiful people.

After waiting for so many years, it can be regarded as a positive result.

Over the years, she has also persuaded her wife several times. Brother Lin Zhi is a rare good man. Not only did he refuse to go back to those who came to match him, but he also took care of her without any regrets for several years. nanny.

Not to mention anything else, just say that in the middle of the night, Brother Huai, who had just turned one year old, suddenly fell ill and had a persistent high fever. The two weak women were so anxious that they didn't know what to do. 

It was Brother Lin Zhi who came in the heavy rain and knocked on the door of the hospital with brother Huai one by one. After finally finding the doctor, he ran for several streets. Only then did he find the missing medicinal herbs and cured Brother Huai.

What this man has done for his master, even an outsider like her can't help but be moved.

Although Lin Zhi has been clumsily concealing his intentions, he doesn't want to provoke any rumors to Su Li's mother and son. But who of Xue's aunt and others who had seen him didn't have bright eyes, and who didn't know what this person meant, just didn't know what to say.

However, over the years, Su Liniang has been unable to let go of the past, and pretended not to understand many things. Lin Zhi was silent when he saw this, he still cared and took care of the mother and son as always.

After covering for so many years, no matter how cold and hard his heart is, it should be covered up.

Liushi Alley, the streets are very lively these days.

When they heard the news that the head of the Zhenwei Security Bureau was going to marry the owner of Su Ji Embroidery Shop, everyone looked like that.

The shopkeeper of Lijia Rice Store, the couple from Liu's Pastry Shop, and the proprietress of Yuelai Restaurant are all old neighbors... The invitations to invite everyone in Liushi Lane to a wedding wine have also been sent out.

"Is this true?"

The second daughter-in-law of the Shi family was looking at the ledger in her shop. After receiving the invitation, she stopped playing the abacus and asked after her mother-in-law.

"The wedding invitations have already been sent out, are there still fakes!"

She pouted her lips and raised her eyebrows: "Tsk tsk, look at this Lin Dao's head who has endured for so many years, now he has finally returned to the beauty..."

"Look at this, Not only did he marry a new daughter-in-law like a fairy, but he also picked up a cheap son for nothing! You introduced so many young and beautiful girls to him before, but he insisted on guarding the Su family. This person is so fond of rushing to be a stepfather..." 

Upon hearing this, the old lady of the Shi family, who was cleaning the cabinet with a feather duster, turned her head and cursed: "Bah! How can you be such a stinky mouth? I can't spit out a few good words! Don't talk nonsense there to make people feel awkward!"

The old man, who was sitting at the table smoking a dry cigarette, remained silent all the time, he heard the same thing from his old wife. Yes, he turned his head and said solemnly: "Second brother, keep your mouth shut, what happened to those talkative people before, didn't you see it?"

Shi Er's wife remembered those rotten mouths and spread rumors all over the place. The people who are now, the miserable days when everyone is shouting and beating, suddenly turned pale.

Knowing that she was afraid, but also restrained, she calmed down, walked back to the counter slowly, continued to play with the abacus under her hand, and pretended to be calm:

"I know, I know, how can I not understand this kind of worldly sophistication, They are all neighbors, and look up and see each other all day long. I will say these words in private. How can I rush to slap people. Our boy and Su's brother Huai are still in the same school.  studying here..."

Seeing that his family was no longer broken, Old Man Shi tapped the cigarette stick with satisfaction, turned his head to Mrs. Shi who was in front of the cabinet and said,

"Our youngest son and Lin Datou have a small friendship. Even the old couple watched and grew up. This time, they remembered this affection and sent a wedding invitation to our family. When you look back, don't be too thin, this child is very promising..."

"Okay, it's still worth it. You say, I remember the old lady." Mrs. Shi said without looking back.

When other people in Liushi Alley heard the news, they were stunned at first.

When they really saw the two names "Lin Zhi" and "Su Li Niang" on the wedding invitation, these talents finally believed that the marriage news was true.

The gossip in their hearts is not good, but it still does not prevent them from saying congratulations and blessings.

Although these two parties, Lin Zhi and Su Liniang, have not made it public over the years, only said that they were sworn brothers and sisters. However, the elder brother of which family has been dragging on not getting married, just to take care of his sister, mother and son;