Untitled Part 77

Seemingly not noticing the fiery gazes, the little doll turned her head and said calmly,

"I met a friend recently."

Everyone "..."

Is there any relationship between the two?

Listen With these confusing words, Qiu Meng, Lin Da and the others were puzzled.

Pei Pei raised her little head, with a bright smile on Bai Nen's cute little face.

"Do you want to get to know each other?"

"Can you do it?" Qiu Meng stammered.

For some reason, he always felt in his heart that the "little friend" in the mouth of his boss was probably not an ordinary "little friend".

"Of course you can." Xiao Niansheng said cheerfully.

At this time, the childish little face showed an innocent smile that belonged only to a child. It's like she can't wait to introduce her new acquaintance to everyone.

On the side of the island,

the sound of waves hitting the rocks echoed in their ears, Qiu Meng and Lin Da and others followed their boss blankly all the way to see her "little friend".

Unconsciously, went to the beach.

Why did you come here?

Qiu Meng felt more and more that his guess was correct, and secretly glanced at the little doll walking in front of her, the little cloth bag she was carrying.

It was bulging, and it seemed that there were a lot of things inside.

Of course, there are indeed a lot of iron bricks inside.

Can you imagine

a solid iron brick that an adult man is struggling to hold, the little doll in front of him carries several bricks with her. No one can predict that the next second, whose head will suffer

Qiu Meng boasted that he was also extremely powerful, and it was rare to find an opponent in the world. But ever since he witnessed the bag full of iron bricks, he's been in deep self-doubt.

In the end, he was too useless or the other party was too strong?

He had also tried it secretly. The same iron brick, the same weight, was difficult to carry with both hands. Not to mention, she still carries it with her all day, jumping up and down, glanced at the childish and cute little doll in front of him, and sighed a little sadly.

But they were just like the normal people, and they couldn't tell what was in the bulging cloth bag.

Those who don't know, I'm afraid they thought it contained some small toys and small snacks. Which one dared to tease, until they were knocked to the ground by iron bricks, and their brains were still dizzy.

Who would have thought when the iron bricks would be pulled out at the next moment?

Qiu Meng turned his head and carefully looked at the environment around the coast, his eyes were very cautious, for fear that something dangerous would suddenly appear out of nowhere.

"Why do you look so surprised?" Lin Da, Li Liu and the others turned their heads, noticed Qiu Meng's expression and movements, and asked in confusion.

"It's all right." Qiu Meng held up a wry smile and waved to the people around him,

"I'm fine." That's why.

What do you think, a person who can carry a bag of iron bricks with her all day, what kind of "little buddy" she talks about anyway, he doesn't think it's too "normal".

These days, Qiu Meng has been concentrating on being an excellent flatterer. But as the saying goes, a flatterer who doesn't understand his boss is not a good flatterer.

So he asked himself, and he also estimated that he had two points of familiarity and three points of confidence in the temperament of his boss.

"Hey" Qiu Meng couldn't help but be filled with emotion when he looked at the group of people who were still following the little doll curiously, ignorant of what was about to happen.

It's just, "Everyone is drunk and I wake up alone."

Suddenly, the little doll walking in front stopped. Little feet on the big rocks by the sea.

"Just here."

"Are you there?" Lin Da, Li Liu and others, look at me, I look at you, and look around suspiciously.

Everything is the same as before, there is nothing. 

"Look there." 

The childish little milk voice sounded, and the fleshy little finger pointed to the direction of the sea.

The long scarf helped everyone turn their heads and looked at the blue sea. The sun is good today, the sea is calm and the waves are shining.

They still didn't see anything.

Lin Da, Li Liu and others couldn't help scratching their heads, their faces full of confusion. Where was the boss's "little friend", and the cub shouted at the sea. Who is...

"Jingjing!"

Jingjing?