Part 149

After editing and sending, the little man turned around and slowly looked at the photos on the screen. The angle is sharp and the face is clear. Enough to beat to death.

Cub cub jumped off the chair and walked into the bathroom while humming a nursery rhyme.

No one can bully Zizai's little brother.

The next day,

the headlines of the major news stories.

Tiansheng Pei Dong went on a trip with his new love and suspected to have fallen in love with Lin'er. In the photo, Pei Jiming in a suit is embracing a young modern girl. It seems they had just walked out of the hotel parking lot. The woman is leaning on Pei Jiming's shoulders, carefully covered her stomach.

If it was just the affair of the rich, it wouldn't attract so many public audiences, but when it comes to gossip news in the entertainment industry, the paparazzi who rely on traffic for a living, report more positively than each other.

After playing the same mosaic as none, netizens can recognize at a glance that the new love beside Pei Jiming is none other than Ansela, a star who has been in the limelight recently in the entertainment industry.

It's strange to say that Ansra has just debuted for two years and has been highly praised. Not only she had won the endorsement of two big brands, but she also become the heroine of several TV movies. To say based on her strength is enough, but even her fans dare not pat their chest and brag about the idol's acting skills with others. The scenes Ansra filmed are basically shot one and destroying the other, causing them to be scolded by countless voices.

But even so, Ansra's resources are surprisingly good. The stars who debuted at the same time as her are still playing supporting roles in various production crews, yet she have several big productions in her hands waiting to start shooting. 

If it is said that there is no goldbacker behind her, no one will believe it. It was not until they saw the revelations in front of them that Ansra's fans and sunspots suddenly realized that the gold master behind Ansra was Pei Jiming, no wonder the resources in her hands have always been so good. 

Few people may have paid attention to who Pei Jiming is, but when it comes to Tiansheng's Pei Dong, someone immediately reacts to who this person is.

If it is him, it is no wonder that Ansra has been highly praised by the company as soon as she debuted. Not to mention his current situation, it is said that the contacts Pei Jiming has managed over the years are enough to make Ansra popular.

Over the years, Pei Jiming and Li Yuanzhi have been pretending to be a loving couple outside, especially Pei Jiming. Although many people know that these two have been fighting to death in private, they still have to say "the couple is deeply in love". .

Whether it was in the past or now, Pei Jiming has always paid attention to managing his good image externally. Many people who don't know the truth think he is a rare good man who not only has a successful career, but also loves his wife and children.

But in fact, not long after he married Li Yuanzhi, he had several mistresses and illegitimate children outside. But all along, he hid them well and would not expose them to others easily, and his sons followed their mother's surname.

Pei Jiming was cautious and did not give others any chance to damage his long-term and painstaking image.

Even Li Yuanzhi, if it wasn't Pei Jiming's mistress suddenly came to her door and broke the illusion of her husband and wife's love, she might never have discovered the ugly true face of the person beside her.

This time, even if he stuffed his illegitimate son into the company, Pei Jiming pretended to go through the company's proper personnel procedures. He recruited people first, then placed them by his side and waited until the right time to find them a reason for promotion. 

Although other people in the company who don't know the truth have doubts in their hearts, they only think that this person is lucky. At young age, he was appreciated by Pei Dong and promoted to manager not long after joined the company.