Part 25

Over the years,

since Qi Yan has successively demoted and punished a group of people, no one of the ministers in the DPRK has dared to mention the matter of His Majesty harem and extend the heirs.

Although they did not dare to offend their majesty on the surface, but in private everyone secretly made their own calculations.

Thinking of the long-term future, His Majesty is still young and officially in his prime, so naturally he doesn't care about it now. 

After realizing that there is no heir, there will always be a prince born in the palace, so why bother to argue now that there are some courtiers, who have always maintained a good and close relationship with the Qi clan. In the bottom of my heart, I thought to myself that if His Majesty really had no children in the future, he would definitely choose to adopt a child from the clan as the crown prince, and there would be someone to succeed him after a hundred years.

Now they can bet on the team behind their backs in advance. Once the bet is right, it is from Longzhigong, but no one thought that His Majesty would set up a princess. 

The edict really caught them off guard, and it was hard to accept in their hearts for a while. 

Qin Huidu, who was standing at the rear end of the left side, seemed to have been slapped with a sap in his head, and his ears kept buzzing.

Immediately, he quickly adjusted, Zuo bowed his head and bowed respectfully, silent. It's just that the unstoppable dignified and dignified Lin Xiang's mansion collapsed in the cloudy eyes, and the Duke of Wei's mansion was gone, and their previous layout in the court was all broken.

But none of these matters, you can slowly find other people to cultivate new forces, but it will take more effort and time.

However, this sudden decree suddenly disrupted everything.

Qin Hui is only a fifth-rank official at the moment, standing behind the high officials of the court, hiding at the back end, inconspicuous, and has no right to speak.

Now he only hopes that the other ministers will stand up and oppose this ridiculous decision of Qi Yan.

However, it is a pity that he will disappoint other people. You look at me, I look at you. For a long time, no one came out to be the first "early bird".

Taking all the expressions of the people below into his eyes, Qi Yan slowly said,

"Very good, it's best if no one opposes it."

An indifferent and majestic voice sounded in the hall, "After all, this is not to discuss with you, just to inform you. That's all. "

"Jiansiyue, the day of the Huachao Festival is an auspicious day, and the ceremony for the canonization of the crown princess will be held on that day."

Then he got up and left.

"Retire the court" 

accompanied by the loud voice of the chief supervisor, all the ministers were in a trance, top-heavy and didn't know how to get out of the palace, but they had to accept this fact.

They knew very well in their hearts that this His Majesty, who was not a weak and incompetent person, would be governed by courtiers like other monarchs in the past.

Anything like slamming the pillars and threats of dismissal from office will not work for him and people will not eat this at all.

Qi Yan has been cultivating new forces in the DPRK and China, promoting the upstarts from the poor family. For him, this batch of officials is gone, the next batch will be even better. He never lacks people who do things for him. 

There is no one in the court and the public who does not know about His Majesty's plans. 

Therefore, none of the ministers in the DPRK, especially those old ministers in the past, did not cherish their position. Work conscientiously and work hard, fearing that someone who doesn't pay attention will be replaced by some new hairy boy.

Now the court and military power are all in the hands of Qi Yan, and the state of Qi is growing stronger under his rule. The other people have nothing to say.

Now they should worry and worry about whether their previous plans have been discovered by His Majesty.

Also, how to deal with this year's only four-year-old Crown Princess in the future.

need or not, Send some folk gadgets that children like into the palace, and make a good relationship in advance and can't help but sigh.

After all, they will be living under this little doll in the Shanghe Hall in the future.

Qi Yan was leaning back in the chair and closed his eyes to rest. After a while, he slowly opened his eyes again. Facing the hall where no one else was, he said softly,

" Wu Xuan."