Part 173. The End of The Cub in the Stand-In text.

The tea room was silent and empty, except for the rustling of bamboo leaves outside the window.

After Li Yuanzhi left, Lin Fei sat alone for a long time, his fingers that is full of calluses gently caressing the delicate celadon teacup on the table, his eyes darkened.

The tea in the cup was still full, but the drinker didn't take a sip.

The temperature on the fingertips is getting colder, and the cup of tea has already passed its best tasting moment. Lin Fei picked up the teacup on the table and drank it.

The cold tea slid down the throat, leaving a lingering bitter taste in the mouth.

He frowned slightly.

Sure enough, he still drinks boiled water the best.

He called the waiter to pay the bill, packed the refreshments on the table along the way, and walked out of the tea room indifferently while facing the surprised gaze of the other party.

----

Soon, major financial reporters received the news that Tiansheng was reorganized and classified as Mingfei.

the Eldest Young Master Pei, who ran away from Tiansheng in the past, once again entered everyone's field of vision with a high profile.

Before everyone came back to their senses, the Mingfei laboratory revealed new results. The combination of artificial intelligence and new materials has greatly shortened the original research and development and application cycle. Mingfei has mastered the dominant power and has become a leading enterprise in the country.

This time, everyone's eyes were all focused on the laboratory behind Mingfei, and they began to rack their brains to dig deep into the person behind it.

Times are advancing, and technology is changing with each passing day. Especially in their line of work, if they do not progress or develop, they are always worried that they will be eliminated from the market one day. 

Mastering a new scientific research result is like owning a gold mine, with the energy source continues to bring huge profits to their company.

The leaders of major companies are eager to contact the person in charge of the Mingfei laboratory, so that they can have a meal, have a drink, and come out to have a friendly exchange and get to know each other.

Of course, if you can invite the other party to your own company to work for you, it would be the best. Regardless of tricks or conspiracy, this is a common method in the market.

Tickets, cars, houses... all smashed out, but which one can always hit the other party's heart.

You think so, so does he, each secretly trying to find out about Mingfei's laboratory with ghostly thoughts.

Who knows, people didn't want to hide at all from the beginning. Soon, the convenience received the news. The result is there. As for whether you believe it or not, it's none of their business...

"Are you joking with me?!"

The general manager of the Shangdang car company threw the survey results in his hand and threw it at the party. on the person who goes.

"If didn't find it, just didn't find it. Bring this thing back to fool me, you just don't want to do it!!!"

The person standing opposite the general manager looked embarrassed and helpless, and he replied aggrievedly: 

"Mr. Wang, I I really didn't fool you, this is the result of my investigation... This..."

"Who would have thought..."

The person in charge of the laboratory behind Ming Fei turned out to be a seven-year-old girl!

At first, he thought the result of his investigation was wrong, so he ran to check it over and over again and again. To be honest, until now, he still can't believe it is true.

"Furthermore, Mingfei also announced it like this..."

"Impossible!" President Wang retorted loudly.

"This must be a smoke bomb they deliberately set out because they knew we sent someone to investigate!"

"Yes! It must be like this!" 

Mr. Wang felt that he had guessed the other party's secret plan, and turned around the desk excitedly. go. Talents are so valuable these days, and you must always be on guard against being poached. In order to avoid the eyes of other companies, of course, you have to push a target to confuse everyone.

Therefore, there must be someone else behind Mingfei Lab!

Sure enough, smart as him!

The more Mr. Wang thought about it, the more right he was. He squinted his eyes and smiled triumphantly:

"If you send someone to investigate, you must find this person before the others!"

The person opposite was silent, he did not speak. it doesn't mean you agree with your boss's ideas. But after years of struggle in the workplace, now he has come up with a set of experience that he does not panic.

Listen to the boss's words if you can;

Anyway,

let him go!

Anyway, no matter how many times investigated, this is the end result.