Untitled Part 120

The arrival of the people from the Li family broke Su Li Niang's filter on her future life; after exchanging heartfelt feelings with her sweetheart, she still had to face reality and compromise.

For example, the parents-in-law who disliked her, the bitter and mean aunt, and the girl from the Cui family who is still Li Chengxuan's wife... 

Old Li and his wife always remember the past in their hearts. don't like Su Li Niang, but for the sake of giving them a grandson, will not show any dissatisfaction directly in front of her son; now the Li jia is no longer the noble family of the past, and the Jin Anbo mansion has followed the pseudonym the emperor is buried together in history.

Miss Li, who used to be high in the past, not only lost her status as a noble daughter of the bofu, but her husband's family also declined. The husband and wife quarreled all day long.

Now the whole family is still pointing at her eldest brother. Miss Li has learned to be smart and naturally knows how to judge the situation. She will no longer embarrass Su Liniang face to face as she did in the past.

She often pretended to meet Su Liniang accidentally, and her elder brother was not there, so what she said naturally was as ugly as it could be.

As long as the old Li and his wife have a grandson to hold, they don't care about other things.

They are also aware of their daughter's temperament, and only think they don't know about her troubles with Su Li-niang. when Li Chengxuan heard about his sister's unruly behavior, he just thought it was her daughter's petty temper.

"Yuan'er has been spoiled by my parents and I since she was a child. Although her temper is a bit arrogant and unreasonable, she can't have any bad intentions," Li Chengxuan patted Su Li Niang's hand and said with a smile: "You As a sister-in-law, don't bother with her." 

Again

•••

Su Liniang leaned against Li Chengxuan's arms, and after a long while, a bitter smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

In the past few days, this Miss Li has ridiculed her for a long time, her words are all belittling and contemptuous.

But to accept him is to accept all of him; of course, his family is also included.

For Li Chengxuan's sake, Su Li-niang was going back and forth and forbearance against this Miss Li. Although she showed her kindness in every possible way, however, the other party had no intention of restraining. To be like Li Chengxuan thought, it would be impossible for the sisters-in-law to get along in harmony in the future.

"Li Niang, the days to come are still long, as long as we have each other in our hearts, no one else can get in the way..."

Li Chengxuan took Su Li Niang's hand and looked at her with sincerity.

Under such gaze, Su Liniang unknowingly softened her heart. That's right, Miss Li and her husband's family can't always come to trouble her after all. But...

"And what about your wife?"

Hearing these sour words, Li Chengxuan was stunned for a moment, and then laughed: "This woman, you don't have to worry."

He said to Su Liniang, "She was Bullying you like that and forced you to leave my side. I couldn't tolerate her long ago. If it wasn't for the persuasion of my father and mother, I would have killed her to make amends for you. Now, the Cui shi still treats me It's useful, as soon as this matter is over, I will drive her out of the house immediately!"

Li Chengxuan lowered his eyes, his eyes were cold.

"I will never let this woman to become an obstacle between you and me again!"

He took Su Li Niang into his arms, and gently stroked her jet-black hair with his big hands. Li Chengxuan didn't see the embroidered handkerchief in Su Liniang's hand was getting tighter and tighter, she was leaning on his shoulder, her eyes were complicated.

Is it really right to do this?

She has no answer.

After all, she softened her body and let herself indulge in the arms of the man in front of her.

Suddenly, there was a cry from outside the door.

Hearing that it was her son's voice, Su Li Niang quickly got up from the man's arms and walked out. "Brother Huai, what's the matter with you? What are you crying for?"

Xiang'er embraced the tearful boy, comforting him softly, while gently pressing his head with a handkerchief. Seeing the blood on her son's head, Su Li-niang asked anxiously, "What's going on? How did you become like this after just going out for a while!"

"Where's the doctor?! Quickly send someone to invite the doctor!"

"I've already asked someone to invite!"

Seeing Su Liniang coming, Xiang'er finally found the backbone, and said with a very angry expression: "Madam! Come and see, this is really too much! Brother Huai, he was... " She was about to say something, but when she saw the man following behind her wife, Xiang'er suddenly stopped.

Seeing Xiang'er's faltering appearance, Su Liniang said anxiously, "You girl, what happened, you are not coming here soon!"

Xiang'er glanced at Li Chengxuan and said hesitantly, "Yes... it's the young master... "..."

"Which young master?" Li Chengxuan frowned. "Don't hurry up and make it clear!" Seeing that his son was beaten like this, he was also angry in his heart.

"It's Young Master Xiao from my aunt's house!" Xiang'er shouted with her eyes closed.

No wonder, it is Miss Li's son. This is the big one and the small one, it really won't stop for a moment.

Su Liniang laughed angrily. She raised her head and looked at Li Chengxuan in front of her, "It's your son and your nephew, what are you going to do?"

Li Chengxuan frowned, his face was ugly, he turned his head and looked at Xiang'er and said sharply, "You are sure to watch It's clear!"

Xiang'er was so frightened that she knelt on the ground and said in a trembling voice, "Report to Shizi, this servant can see clearly, it's Brother Huai who was pushed by Brother Yu."

"Just now, the slave servant took brother Huai to play in the garden and happened to meet Master Yu from my aunt's house. Master Yu took a fancy to the small wooden sword in brother Huai's hand and wanted to play with it, brother Huai refused and the two child started fighting, the slaves couldn't hold it. As a result, during the push, Master Yu pushed Brother Huai on the rockery..."

Hearing what happened, Li Chengxuan's face was heavy and didn't speak. Su Li Niang hugged her son and looked at his injured forehead with red eyes.

Just as the atmosphere was stagnant, a scolding voice came from a distance.

"Niang Su Li! You bitch! Come out to me quickly!" Miss Li was walking towards her angrily.

"You dare to let your son bully my son, you don't even look at it, just a wild breed of unknown origin! I don't know if it's my brother's! You..."

"Don't shut up!" Li Chengxuan An anger.

Miss Li's face turned pale when she saw that her brother was also here. "Brother, it's not... I didn't know you were here..."

Li Chengxuan didn't listen to her sophistry, his face was ashen: "Look at the way you are now! Your mouth is so dirty, where is there a little girl looks like this!"

"Brother! You can't blindly help this woman!" Li Yuan interrupted him unconvincingly, "Look at how our brother Yu'er has been bullied!" She turned her head, said to a boy about the age of Brother Huai next to him: "Brother Yu, take out your sleeves and show your uncle."

The boy named Brother Yu sighed and lifted his sleeves. Bruised arms were exposed.

"Look, look at the good things that wild child has done!"

"What wild child, brother Huai is my biological son!"

Miss Li said reluctantly, "Brother is really unreasonable, now that you have a real son, you will It doesn't matter if your nephew lives or dies!"

Seeing this, Li Chengxuan held his forehead and said, "What are you talking about! Brother Huai's forehead was also pushed by Brother Yu!"

Brother Yu said angrily, "He refused to give me the little wooden sword!"

Brother Huai's eyes were red, and he shouted angrily: "You were the one who grabbed it first!"

"You are a bad boy!"

"You are a bad boy! You are still a wild breed! Wild breed!"

Su Li Niang eyes was wet She narrowed her eyes and said angrily at Li Yuan: "Miss Li usually teaches children like this!"

Miss Li was not ashamed of being caught by the client. She gave Su Li Niang a contemptuous look, turned her head and said to Brother Huai. "Sure enough, you were raised outside, uneducated! How did your mother teach you..."

"Enough!"

Li Chengxuan interrupted the quarrel between Su Liniang and the others with a dark face.

However, things didn't end there.

After hearing the news, the old couple Li and his wife were also helping to pull the sidelines. Although they feel sorry for their grandson, they are also daughters who have been pets from childhood to adults.

The old couple had many accusations and dissatisfaction with Su Liniang's words, they even disapproved of their son's desire to divorce his wife and marry her. In their opinion, Su Li Niang's background is a bit low, not worthy of their Li family's lintel and for the sake of her eldest grandson, it is enough to give this woman a side room status.

Although the Li family has lost their titles now, the arrogance and prejudice in these people's bones cannot be changed for a while.

Contradictions are not formed in one day, but are more and more accumulated.

In the past, no matter what was going on behind the scenes, as long as the layer of window paper on the surface had not been pierced, everyone could still pretend to be happy in front of Li Chengxuan.

But now, this is a fragile relationship, and even the most decency is not needed.

After that, Su Li Niang could no longer deceive herself and pretend that nothing had happened. She shut herself in the room, fell into a cold war with Li Chengxuan, wiped away tears and sadness all day.

Li Chengxuan was also very upset.

Why don't you be more considerate of him?

On one side is his sweetheart, and on the other side is his family, he can't choose how to be a gentleman. He had to put this matter on both sides for the time being, and concentrate on preparing for his big event.

Although Brother Huai is young, after this injury, he can clearly see the attitude of everyone towards him and his mother.

He knew what a "wild species" was.

This is a bad word. In the past, some people said that about him. Aunt Xiang'er said that these people were bad people with rotten hearts, and told him to ignore them.

But...

Li's father and mother have both told him that his cousin and aunt, like him, all have the blood of the Li family, and they are the closest family members to him.

Now, his cousin and aunt say that about him, so are they also bad people?