Untitled Part 83

The wind was cold, and the weak right leg could no longer support it. Ye Qingchen knelt down on one knee on the cold stone slab, his face pale.

Han Yiyi, who was beside him, had tears in her eyes and looked in a trance. She didn't understand why she had to cut herself off so decisively, her A Li was right in front of her, alive. When she saw the man beside her fall down, she subconsciously wanted to go up to support his arm, but suddenly Stopped again. 

Turning her head, she looked at the figure on the eaves, her hands that were about to go to help him stopped in midair, not knowing what to do.

The long and narrow phoenix eyes are complex and deep, Ye Qingchen has been watching Han Yiyi standing in front of him, seeing her suddenly stop, his heart is filled with endless bitterness.

On the other side, Yin Lingyi had already passed out on the ground due to excessive bleeding.

When the superficial layer of falsehood is uncovered, what sadistic love is deep, what is true love first, and what is compelled, it is just a self-moving payment, a peace of mind injury.

These nasty things, even if they harm themselves, they have to drag other innocent people to witness their "earth-moving love".

In the end, with all the scars and pains all over, she forced a happy ending for this dog-blood entanglement.

Tired, destroy it.

Ye Haoxuan defeated Ye Xiuran in a fight, and Ye Qingchen captured Ye Haoxuan again. The mantis caught the cicada and the oriole behind, the snipe and clam competed for the fisherman's profit.

The broken Ye Qingchen, the unconscious Ye Haoxuan and Yin Lingyi, the sad and weeping Han Yiyi were placed under house arrest in this other courtyard together.

Wait for the cubs to free up their hands, and then think of a good place for them.

This suburban courtyard, in a remote location, is the most suitable for some shady deeds.

Thinking that since Ye Haoxuan chose to set up a bureau here, it would be best to do a search just in case.

Busy these days, but also a little tired.

So, Lin Da, Li Liu and others took their men to search the houses, just as the cubs were going to take a break. In the picturesque courtyard, there are stone tables filled with various pastries.

PeiPei is lying on the rocking chair lazily basking in the sun, while opening her mouth to accept the feeding of the people next to her.

"Ow." A mouthful of sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus cake.

Looking at the chubby little face, Lou Zhao couldn't help but stretch out his hand and squeeze it lightly.

She has grown fleshy again. It seems that during his absence, the little unconscionable lived a very nourishing life.

Look at the little fat cheeks on both sides.

Speaking of which, haven't seen for a few months, I really miss him very much.

As soon as the cubs left the island, they sent a letter to inform Lou Zhao. After all, he was also her own special envoy. Why did the boss come here? Can the younger brother come to greet in person?

But the cubs run around with people all day long. Ever since he received the letter, Lou Zhao has been on his way. It was originally planned to meet in Xiangcheng, but before he could arrive, a group of people went to Jiangcheng again.

Zaizai ran in front, Lou Zhao chased behind.

After going to several cities in succession, she was finally caught by him.

It's not easy. Just as I was feeling my life here, there were hurried footsteps over there.

"Reporting to the gang leader has made a major discovery." The people who were sent to search the yard hurried back to report.

"What?"

"My subordinates and others found that there is a secret passage in the backyard."

Ahead, Lin Da opened the way and slowly pushed aside the tall reeds that were as tall as people. In the hidden rockery, a dark hole appeared

"It's also a coincidence. When the subordinates and others searched this place, they accidentally stepped on a slippery foot and hit their arm on the rock of the rockery. Then the hole seemed to appear suddenly." Lin Da said while saying , while pulling the weeds in the way.

On the side, Li Liu was also helping to clean up this dense weed.

Relying on these two people to open the way in front, when the people behind them leave, it saves a lot of trouble.

Looking at the chaotic environment around, Peipei couldn't help frowning, and said,

"It's really troublesome to walk this way."

"Are you walking?" Lou Zhao turned his head and stared at the man he was holding in his arms with a half-smile. Fat cub.

He weighed again and raised her little head, dissatisfied, "How did you talk to your boss?"

"Besides, you've seen any majestic boss who walks by himself."

She had seen it before.