Part 153

Several well-dressed women are gathering for afternoon tea.

While chatting, look at the children's playground from time to time, where a group of children were playing. 

This restaurant is located near the Children's Palace and has a special children's area. After picking up children on weekdays, several familiar mothers like to come and sit. Talking about husband, family, and children,

"Mother Meimei, Teacher Yuan, who attended the tutoring class just now, praised your family for being beautiful. This time piano competition in the group has improved a lot."

The woman sitting next to her smiled and said,

"Xiaoxue Mom is right, I also heard the teacher compliment your family Meimei. It just so happens that everyone is here, can also learn from the experience, how did your family raise children. Meimei is so beautiful and so good, just like the role model for the peers around." 

When the other mothers heard this, they suddenly looked a little unsightly. Look at what they said, if you wants hold people, why do you want to involve their children?

Could it be that their children behaved badly?

Several women pouted quietly, exchanged glances with each other, then set their eyes on the woman sitting in the middle.

But don't underestimate the position of this seat, there is a way, and all the real human feelings and sophistication are reflected here. From this, it can be seen that who is the center of their group of people, who is fawning over whom, and who is ingratiating.

Wei Qingyao gracefully took a sip of the coffee on the table, and made everyone wait for a while before she said calmly,

"This child Meimei is usually smart, her father and I are always busy, so don't take care much. past her."

Again.

This is not true.

Several of the mothers quietly rolled their eyes.

No matter the child, who is sitting here now, who is asking the teacher to take more care of their own child, and who is really pretending that they didn't hear anything.

Although they were unhappy, no one wanted to get up and leave.

Men have men's circles, and women have women's circles.

After all, which parent doesn't have a few personal connections behind them, especially from a class like them, there is a lot of gossip.

The children are about to go to primary school. they heard Ye Meimei's mother has a big family background. Yuying and Zecai are the key primary schools in the city and her family has something to do with them. Thinking of picking a better school for her child, as mother also counted on getting some inside information from Wei Qingyao first, which was pretty close.

After thinking about it for a long time, it's time to get to the point. Someone couldn't help but said, "Mama Meimei, we heard that-"

"Ah-" 

The sudden cries of children from the children's paradise area interrupted the mothers' words.

A little boy was sitting on the ground crying, the children who had been playing well also seemed to be frightened, standing in a daze, not daring to move.

Thinking of their own children, the women quickly got up and walked over.

"What's wrong?"

Before Wei Qingyao walked to her daughter's side, an old lady rushed forward and hugged the crying little boy, shouting, "Cong Cong, my precious grandson, what's the matter, who is this? bullying you."

Seeing the person who supported him, the little boy immediately stopped crying, wiped the non-existent tears from the corners of his eyes, pointed to the little girl in front of him and shouted, 

"Grandma, she bullied me"

Wei Qingyao took a look, the child pointed by the little boy is his own daughter Meimei.

The little boy shouted reluctantly "Grandma, she stole my toy and broke it."

"Don't be afraid, grandson, grandma is in charge of you," the old lady quickly comforted her precious grandson. The old lady turned around and pointed at the little girl on the side, cursing and saying,

"Whose child is so unruly and grabs other people's toys, your parents taught you this"

"How did you old lady talk? Things haven't been figured out yet, why do you say that my child stole his toys?" Wei Qingyao hurriedly stepped forward to argue. Seeing her mother coming, Ye Meimei cried with red eyes.