Part 8

The sun rises and the moon sets, and the cycle of day and night alternates.

Before he knew it, Qi Yan had been in this wolf cave for several days.

Looking at the little bit who was lying beside the she-wolf with a satisfied face,

Qi Yan's expression was light,

but the corners of his slightly raised mouth couldn't hide a gentle smile on his face.

Now whenever he wakes up in the morning, the first thing he feels is the heavier and heavier weight on his chest.

Xiao Budian would always lie on top of him at some point, and occasionally beat his clenched fist a few times;

a few times, the little hand that was still swinging in  sleep slapped him on the face, deeply. Deeply dispelled his drowsiness.

It really made him helpless, and he didn't know what to do with her...

Birds in the mountains and forests were crisp and loud, one after another.

Withdrawing his gaze, Qi Yan's gaze involuntarily turned to the distant mountains and forests.

Green Living Grass is indeed a healing herbs. It's just that it grows next to the wolf's den, and ordinary people cannot easily get involved in picking. About the curative effect of this kind of grass, I happened to hear about the old hunter who lived in the mountains earlier.

Now that his injuries are more than half healed, it's time to leave here...

looked back at the small bit of figures.

Human infants can't always grow up in the wolf's den. After all, wolves and people have a big habit Are not the same.

Now that you have met her, take this little guy with you when you leave...

But, what's next?

Should he find a good family for her to adopt, or... 

he closed his eyes deeply, and there was a shadow under his drooping eyes.

What else is he thinking about? As a monster with blood on his hands, he was hated by his parents, hated by his brothers, and feared by others...

This life has been doomed to have few kinships, to walk alone, to be alone.

A sarcastic smile slowly twitched at the corners of his mouth.

What are you expecting...

A few drops of bright red blood fell from the hands that were clenched into fists at the back.

**

【TongTong?】

Finally, the system's voice sounded again, 【PeiPeiZai! I'm here.】

【Ah!】The cub waved his little hand angrily.

Where did you go all the way? No matter how I called you before, didn't answer.

The system was a little moved at this time, it seemed that the cub still had feelings for it during these days of getting along.

It pretended to cough a few times, and then said: 【A few days ago, I found some unknown fluctuations in this small world, so I went to investigate, and now it's all right...】

I don't know why, this world space-time line suddenly has some twists and turns. After some investigation, it turned out that someone's soul had been reborn...

but luck was good.

Like this kind of rebirth and revenge, it has seen a lot in other small worlds. The benevolence of heaven will always leave a ray of life for those who died in vain. But after one rebirth, whether the next life is good or bad depends on the individual's own choice...

Anyway, it has also seen many reborn people who have not changed after a rebirth, and still embark on the same path as before. experienced another tragic life and finally passed away unwillingly.

It's ridiculous that they are still looking forward to the chance to be reborn again, but they don't know that there is no such a cheap thing in the world...

but these should have no effect on the cub's mission.

Come on, let take a good look at the little cub. During the days when he was away, did he not want to eat tea, and did not want to eat milk anymore?

It's pitiful, it seems that I have lost a lot of weight...

not at all, thank you!

The little cub turned around, leaving only a fleshy back for the system that was moving itself.

Ba--