Part 23

In the evening, the sunset and sunset form a beautiful picture. The warm colors dyed the clouds in the sky...

After the meal, Meng Jing and Meng An got up and resigned to their father and mother. 

Knowing that these two sons are very busy people and want to continue to go back to their own courtyard for evening classes, Meng Ziyan and his wife did not stay any longer.

On the other hand, Meng Lang still thought of cherishing the last bit of free time before the ban, and disappeared without a trace, not knowing where to go...

After settling down and resting with him, Meng Ziyan and Mei Jiuniang walked side by side. 

In the verdant yard where pine and green are everywhere, while taking a walk, you can enjoy the beautiful sunset leisurely, which is indescribably comfortable.

"It's so good..." 

Mei Jiuniang couldn't help sighing when she saw the peaceful and peaceful scenery.

Thinking of the little milk dumpling with big round eyes, I felt a little regretful,

"It would be better if the little girl could stay in our house..."

Not to mention anything else, just say the little girl's temperament, especially that domineering and unwilling to admit defeat really suits her appetite!

Meng Ziyan smiled honestly, with a hint of slyness in his eyes, "Did Madam forget, we still have three sons..."

Mei Jiuniang was stunned at first, and then she was pleasantly surprised:

"Yes! Why didn't I think of it?" 

"There are three boys in the family!"

You can't be a daughter, but you can also be a daughter-in-law!

Otherwise, her kid would be married too!

Although it is said that Xiaobaobao is still young, it is too early to consider these. But this does not prevent them from preparing for the position of Tong Yangfu first...

Thinking about their three sons, the eldest is gentle and steady, the second is thoughtful, the third...

Jiuniang and Meng Ziyan looked at each other by coincidence. At a glance, there is a natural tacit understanding between husband and wife for many years.

"Forget about the third child, just like that monkey, if it stays like this, I'm afraid he won't be worthy of the little princess."

This is from the father's obvious disgust...

However, this is only the one-sided idea of ​​the two of them, and don't know if the little princess will look down on the boys in their family in the future.

Let's just say that His Majesty's stage is not very easy...

The couple is thinking hard about how to have a few boys in the family so that they can be worthy of the little princess and satisfy His Majesty.

Suddenly, the butler hurried to report, Panting and anxious.

"Master Madam! The door... Your Majesty is down!"

Meng Ziyan and Mei Jiuniang looked at each other in shock, really wanting to see who is coming!

Immediately flew to pick up the car...

Outside the Mengfu, the Guards were armed with swords, and the team was neat and mighty, closely guarding both sides of the road.

Kowloon cranks, canopy flags, jade robes, golden robes and other five robes are available, the scale is grand, and the formation is huge... 

The golden and jade chariots, in the Yunlong Throne, the noble emperor of Daqi is closing his eyes and resting, listening to the slightly messy footsteps outside. The sound sounded, and his sharp eyes slowly opened. 

"Wei Chen's pick-up is late, please forgive me!!" 

Meng Ziyan and Mei Jiuniang knelt down and saluted. 

"Get up." An indifferent voice came out. 

"Thank you, Your Majesty." 

The two got up slowly. Looking into the golden sedan chair, Qi Yanhan held his chin and said with a half-smile, "Gu Heard that the little princess doesn't want to go back to the palace, she insists on staying in Aiqing's mansion, so..." 

Slightly looked at Meng Meng behind everyone. House, "I'm a little curious, just come and see, what novel things do you have in your house..."

Hearing this, Meng Ziyan was puzzled for a long time, and replied in a daze: "Is there any novelty in Wei Chen's mansion?"

He saw that the mansion was the same as usual?

Looking at his wife suspiciously, he asked quietly, "Madam, is there any novelty in our house?" 

On the side, Mei Jiuniang gave this "Han Han" a fierce look.

Can't you see it so clearly?

His Majesty made such a big battle, didn't he just want to take the little baby back to the palace! she stepped forward and said slowly, 

"The little princess is a little tired. She is resting in the room now." 

Meng Ziyan, who was stunned, touched his head and still couldn't understand, so he kept silent and followed honestly beside him... 

Crossing the corridor and entering the yard, Mei Jiuniang saw that she was left to take care of her. The little princess' maid, Rosin, and the others looked anxious, and couldn't help but say in a deep voice, 

"What happened?" 

Rosin was overjoyed when she saw that it was the lady, and her panicked expression quickly calmed down. Immediately, she saw Qi Yan standing at the head, and the lingering aura all over his body made her face pale all of a sudden, and she was too scared to speak. 

Meng Ziyan next to him saw this and thought that something had happened to the little princess, so hurry up! 

"What the hell is going on? Where is the little princess?" 

After everyone learned about the whereabouts of Peipei, they hurried towards the backyard... 

When they arrived at the small vegetable garden, the first thing they saw was the snow-white feathers flying all over in the sky... 

At the corner of the wall, a group of Unidentified naked creatures, huddled together, murmured miserably,

Seeing this, very pitiful...

Not far away,

a small but domineering figure, compared to the two, still stands out.

Cub sat on the ground, the blue skirt was covered with mud, the little face was black and white.

The little tug that was tied up on the head this morning is now tall and short, all the hair is loose and there are a few loose feathers.

Not only that, the two fleshy little chubby hands also held a handful of snow-white goose feathers in their hands...

A kind of light called victory flashed in those big bright eyes! Seeing everyone, her little head lifted up proudly, 

very proud...

His slender eyelashes drooped down, looking at the lump of mud sitting on the ground, his eyes full of laughter.

Now he finally knows why this little guy has to stay in the Meng Mansion...

Turning his head, he looked at the group of bald things, very familiar. recalled the situation in the Imperial Beast Garden in the palace, similar to this situation, no few.

With a long leg, he stepped into the fence, and was about to take out that dirty little thing in person. 

After all, it has been raised for so long, wash it and still want...

Seeing Qi Yan, little cub smiled happily and squinted her eyes. immediately stretched out her fleshy little arms to hug.

Qi Yan grabbed her with his long arm and picked up the little guy.

He was wearing a lake-colored dragon-patterned robe today, and now, the sleeves and chest are all stained with dark brown soil, which is very conspicuous.

But he didn't care about this. 

The little brat in his arms was holding his small head, proudly showing him the trophy in her hands,

a tuft of snow-white big white goose feathers...

"Yeah! Look!" 

The chubby little baby short hand pointed to the white goose feathers scattered all over the fence again, and there was a light in his eyes.

Just read it, look! This is what I built for you!

"It's all for you!" 

She patted her little chest and said proudly.

Looking at the serious expression on Xiaobudian's face, Qi Yan turned his head away, unable to hide his smile.

Others present listened to this childish voice, couldn't help lowering their heads and snickering.

On the side, Meng Ziyan and Mei Jiuniang looked at the little doll in His Majesty's arms, and then looked at the group of "unidentified creatures" curled up in the corner.....

it took a long time to recognize that it was a big white goose raised by their family.

After a dazed look on his face, his expression became complicated...

Invariably, he thought,

"Little princess, she is really a warrior!"