Untitled Part 58

At night, there is a chirping sound in the street.

"Dong dong, dong" Bangzi's dull beating sound was clearly audible.

In the inn, a small figure curled up alone under the quilt.

Through the hazy moonlight, it was faintly visible that the gray wrapped in a ball was trembling constantly.

PeiPei who was hiding in the quilt pursed her lips tightly at the moment, hands clenched into fists, her face was pale and bloodless, and forehead was full of cold sweat.

Although she had tried her best to control her body, she could not suppress the cold and painful toxin.

Now, she just wants to curse. By the way, you can also tie two more villains.

Outside, the faint candle flame ignited quickly.

Lou Zhao, who was wearing only a coat, hurried in with a candlestick in his hand. Seeing this, he immediately turned around to get the medicine box.

The lights in the room were lit, and the room suddenly became brighter.

"PeiPei." The gentle voice was mixed with worry.

Taking out the silver needle, Lou Zhao lightly lifted the quilt with one hand, trying to pull out the little guy who wanted to wrap herself into a ball.

Pei Pei frowned, habitually confronted, and tightly gripped the quilt.

"Don't be bored, come out and get some air."

Lou Zhao, seeing that he couldn't open it, patted the little dumpling lightly through the quilt, and comforted softly.

After a while of tugging, the little guy's head finally emerged from the quilt.

Her hair, which had been wet with cold sweat, was tightly pressed to her forehead, her pale little face was hazy with big eyes, and her consciousness seemed to be still awake.

"PeiPei, are you okay?" Lou Zhao whispered worriedly.

Seeing her trembling body, he couldn't care less, he raised her little arm, and was about to give her an injection.

His eyes gradually focused, and a silver light flashed before his eyes.

"Bold, dare to assassinate your boss," Peipei said angrily. Waving her paws, she was about to greet the face of the person in front of him.

Seeing the small fist calling towards his nose, Lou Zhao quickly turned his head to avoid it.

After emptying his arms, she drooped limply and weakly. At this moment, her little face looked confused.

The pain swept over again, and the small mouth could not help but pout, and a pair of clear big eyes gradually filled with tears.

"It hurts so much," the childish little milk voice said with a cry.

Hearing the little guy's voice, Lou Zhao hurriedly stepped forward to check and asked anxiously, "PeiPei, where does it hurt?"

With wet and tearful eyes, she looked at the worried face in front of him, and PeiPei looked dazed for a while.

"Wo's whole body hurts so much," Xiaomayin cried.

"Yeah!"

Lou Zhao was stunned when a faint murmur came into his ears.

Seeing the aggrieved look of the little man in front of him, there was a faint pain in his heart. Involuntarily, he comforted her softly,

"It won't hurt, it won't hurt in a while." Grabbing the little guy's arm, he quickly applied acupuncture to her hand to relieve her pain.

There were still crystal tears hanging from the corners of the companion's eyes, and a pair of big misty eyes stared blankly at the movements of the person in front of her. When Lou Zhao finished the acupuncture, before wiping the sweat off her forehead,

he heard a little milky voice that seemed to be in disbelief.

"Put a needle into the nest."

"What?" Lou Zhao didn't respond.

Immediately, a small voice frowned and said,

"How dare you use a needle to pierce the nest." 

Before Lou Zhao could explain anything, for some reason, the more she thought about it, the more sad she became, and she burst into tears, "The nest is not your favorite cub anymore. "

"Don't cry, don't cry, I didn't pierce you with a needle." Lou Zhao said at a loss as he looked at the aggrieved little guy who was crying in front of him.

"You have it."

"I really don't have it."

Lou Zhao explained desperately, "I didn't take the needle to pierce you; I took the needle to pierce you."