Untitled Part 116

After the bride's makeup was finished, everyone said auspicious words, covered the bride with a red hijab, and left the house, ready to go to the door to wait for the groom.

At this time, only Xiang'er was left in the house, accompanied her master.

She saw her smiling face. There were a lot of guests in the small yard today. The busy work outside just now made her complexion a little red.

Xiang'er listened to the lively voices outside, turned her head to face Su Li Niang under the red hood and said with a smile: "Madam, listen, it is very lively outside!"

Su Li Niang sat in front of the bed and nodded lightly. For this lively and festive scene, she was also happy in her heart.

Xiang'er stood beside Su Liniang, her eyes couldn't stop staring out the window, she said with a smile: "Today is a good day for you, almost the whole Liushi Alley was invited to drink wedding wine. It is said that the groom's official also specially invited the opera troupe on Hongxiang Street to sing for the neighbors, this pomp, now, whoever doesn't tell the groom will value you!"

Under the hijab, Su Li Niang's eyes were full of tenderness.

She understood that Big Brother Lin was making face for her, for fear that anyone would look down on her status as a widow who remarried.

Su Li Niang is very grateful for everything Lin Zhi has done for her.

She believed that Lin Zhi would be a good husband and a good father to brother Huai.

Everything in the past, should let it pass... 

The room was quiet, and Su Li Niang, who was sitting in front of the bed, didn't hear the sound next to her for a long time.

Through the red hijab, she turned her head and asked suspiciously,

"Xian'er?"

No one answered.

Su Liniang was a little puzzled, "Xian'er, are you still here?"

When did this girl go out?

Just when Su Li Niang was puzzled, a male voice suddenly sounded in the room.

"Master Su."

Hearing this voice, Su Li-niang suddenly lifted her red hijab.

At this time, there was no sign of Xiang'er in the room, and standing in front of her was a man in a black suit.

Seeing the man in black suddenly appear in her room, Su Liniang didn't call anyone, she knew him.

Xuan Feng, who had been by Li Chengxuan's side in the past.

Su Li Niang asked calmly, "Where's Xiang'er?"

The man in black replied, "Please rest assured, Master Su, Miss Xiang'er is not in danger now."

Hearing what the person in front of her said, Su Li Niang did not continue to ask. She looked at the person in front of her, hesitated for a moment, and said in a cold voice, "What are you doing here?"

Su Li Niang frowned for some reason.

"Did your master send you here?"

Otherwise, how could Xuanfeng suddenly appear here. This person is only loyal to his master. If he hadn't obeyed his master's orders, it would be impossible for anyone to send him.

Su Liniang bit her lower lip involuntarily.

He doesn't want her to marry someone else?

But why didn't that person come in person?

Could it be...

Seeing Su Li Niang's gaze, the man in black half knelt down and said, "My son is in danger and is in critical condition. I beg Master Su to see him."

At this moment, the room was very quiet.

The sound of firecrackers and the laughter of the crowd continued to be heard outside, which seemed to be two worlds from the inside of the house.

Su Liniang stared blankly at the person in front of her in a trance. The red hijab in her hand was gripped in her  hand, getting tighter and tighter. It seemed a little unbelievable, and it seemed that the sudden news made her suddenly lose her mind. 

Her red lips parted lightly, her voice trembling,

"...He..."

Unspeakable panic in her heart, Su Li Niang only felt like she was suddenly on the edge of a cliff, and if she took a step forward, she would be smashed to pieces.

.........

"Crackling!!!" The sound of firecrackers continued.

Red confetti scattered all over the sky, the smell of saltpeter and sulphur all over the nose.

"Wow—"

"Come on! Come on! Fire the cannons!!"

The children surrounding the courtyard gate watched the adults light the firecrackers, wanting to approach but not daring to approach.

The little faces were full of excitement and excitement.

In the back of the yard, two little dolls stood far away, hid in the corner, stretched out their heads, and watched the firecrackers "crackling", and soon finished lighting them again.

The little boy hiding behind the corner was dressed in bright red clothes, with a red head rope tied around his head, and a little bit of red rouge between his eyebrows. He dressed up like a New Year's picture doll. Isn't Kanshula a happy baby? 

Today, his mother is married, and he will have a new father soon.

Compared to the male doll with a bright smile on his face, the female doll squatted aside with her chin on her hands, her face full of frustration.

Seeing this, the festive boy doll scratched his head and asked with a puzzled expression:

"Fat, why can't Ni be a pot?"

Unexpectedly, PeiPei who was called Feifei didn't get angry and jumped up first. Beat the opponent up.

At this moment, she looked at the boy with envy and envy in her eyes. Together, the fat squirrel squatting on the ground next to him stared at the boy without blinking his eyes.

her candy-

Haven't had enough yet...

"Squeak!"

That's it.

The fat squirrel nodded again and again.

Alas, these days, being a human being is difficult, and being a mouse is even more difficult—

A Qingnian had a happy event today, and after teaching the little actor a lesson, she finally released the fat ball from the cage and changed it to tomorrow. The fat squirrel is enjoying his few free days. After today, he can't just watch other people eat candy.

Brother Huai, who was holding a whole piece of candy in his mouth, didn't seem to feel the resentment of this person and mouse. He snorted in his small mouth, sucked the drool that was about to flow, and commented,

"It's so sweet."

It was not enough to hit her here. Brother Huai tilted his head and asked innocently in front of her. The human said: "Nick, so sweet candy?"

Where did all your candy go?

good question.

One hit hits.

Directly poked into the heart of one person and one mouse.

Brother Huai heard about it from other children, PeiPei and little fat pet go home with a lot of candy, the clothes were almost too packed in their pockets. The little friends who saw this scene were envious.

But now, why not see a candy?

Cubs and Fat Balls, who didn't want to mention the sad things, turned around and turned their backs to Brother Huai, leaving only two silent figures in the wind.

Desolate, melancholy.

The world is so impermanent, one person and one mouse who just became "rich", in a blink of an eye, their pockets become empty.

Can you honestly say that all her candies were confiscated by adults?

cannot.

Where to put the cub's face.

However,

the boy with several candies in his arms didn't seem to feel the sadness and sadness. He was still talking about how sweet the candies tasted, and after eating one, he wanted to eat another one. particles.

Finally, when the cub was considering whether to "rob the rich and help the poor" first, the chattering voice behind her suddenly stopped.

"You..."

The cub who felt that something was wrong immediately turned around, looked at the scene in front of her and fell silent.

Soon, she raised an innocent and cute little face, facing the two strange men who suddenly appeared in front of her, and said childishly,

"Uncle, who are you?" 

One of the men in black got brother Huai who was struggling in his arms. He wanted to shout something in the direction of the cub, but he couldn't say a word, his face flushed with anxiety.

Seeing that the child had discovered their whereabouts, the two men in black looked at each other and quickly made a decision.