Part 85. Her Mother is the Step-Mother.

In the middle of the night, the sound of clappers rang out.

In the empty inner room of the mansion, the little quilt lying on the bed moved.

It was pitch black as soon as she saw it.

Peipei frowned, she didn't like such a dark night where she couldn't even see her fingers.

She want to get out of bed to light the lamp, but haven't touched the edge of the bed for a long time.

After the body reacted, my head felt even more dizzy, and didn't have much energy on my body, and I felt cold and hot.

APeiPei doubts: what happened to me?

The system is anxious: Now your body is ill, and the condition is very serious. If you don't treat it in time, it will endanger your life.

Lying on the bed, she turned her head with difficulty.

Not far away, the wooden window was wide open, facing her direction... In the west courtyard, the lights were bright.

---

The woman with the woman's hair in a bun stood beside the couch, looking worriedly at the boy who had just fallen asleep on the couch.

"Madam." On the side, the maid Liu Xu handed over the wet handkerchief.

After taking it, the woman gently wiped the boy's face and hands on the bed, moving very carefully, for fear of hurting him.

Under the dim candlelight, the woman's complexion became more and more soft and gentle.

The water in the copper basin has been changed several times. The white jade hand lightly covered the boy's forehead, it was not as hot as before, the woman finally let go of her heart that had been hanging.

"Madam, it's getting late, the servants here will do..." Liu Xu stepped forward and said softly, her eyes full of concern.

"The doctor said that the third young master is just a little cold. You have been here for a long time. You should go back to the room to rest earlier, otherwise your body will not be able to support it..."

"No, if Brother Dun can't see me when he wakes up, I'm afraid there will be trouble again." The woman said softly, her eyes never leaving the boy on the bed for a moment.

At this moment, Mother Ju walked in with a bowl of bird's nest porridge, and said to her master:

"The child's mind is the simplest, and whoever treats him well, he understands like a mirror, this is the third young master. Kiss you..."

"I hope he can remember the goodness of Madam..." Liu Xu stepped forward to help, muttering in her mouth.

"Don't end up like the one in the second room who has become a white-eyed wolf."

After hearing this, Mother Ju's expression changed, and she immediately raised her head to look out, seeing that the maids and servants outside the door were not there, so she was relieved. She turned her head and scolded softly:

"Why don't you have a door with your mouth? Is the matter of the master something that our servants can talk about? Our wife's life in the mansion was originally difficult. Be careful, don't end up causing any misfortune to Madam because of your mouth!"

Liu Xu was reprimanded by Mother Ju, immediately covered her mouth, looking like she was afraid.

Now is not the time when she was still in the boudoir, her young lady has been married to this Yongchang Houfu as the successor. There are a lot of people in this mansion, not only the rules are many and cumbersome, but also all kinds of intrigue, so they should not speak carefully. If she is caught in the wrong place, her as little maid will also be punished, it will implicate her young lady.

Listening to the movement here, Du Yunniang turned her head and said softly,

"Mommy, don't always hold Xu'er, it's not like you don't know, her temper has always been like this."

"The old slave is also afraid of this. Little Nizi will cause trouble for you, Madam."

Grandma Ju walked to Du Yunniang with bird's nest porridge. She said softly:

"I learned that the third young master is ill, and the madam didn't even use dinner. She has been there since the afternoon. The old slave ordered the kitchen to cook bird's nest porridge. Madam, please eat a little bit and pamper your stomach."

"Mummy, put it there first, I can't eat it now." Du Yunniang said with a wry smile. Her eyes turned to the bed again, she gently tucked the quilt for the sleeping child.

Suddenly, heavy footsteps came from outside the door.

I only heard the maids under the corridor hurriedly said: "Master Hou is well." The man stepped into the house, and before anyone appeared, a slightly accusing voice sounded first:

"Why is Brother Dun sick? Your mother, How did you do it?"

Xu Chengting and his colleagues had just returned home after eating when they heard the servants come to report. Before he could change his clothes again, he hurried to the west side courtyard.

Looking at the hidden anger between the man's brows in front of him, Du Yunniang remained calm and soft, and said softly,

"Master Hou has just returned to the mansion, I don't know which servant heard from talking nonsense. Even the official convict still needs to be convicted. First give the sinner a chance to differentiate, why did the Marquis first determine the guilt of the concubine when he opened his mouth."