Untitled Part 75

"Bang bang" was accompanied by a violent heartbeat, the eyes of everyone were staring at the iron gate.

Here came the sound of footsteps outside the door, which was still prominent in the quiet environment at this time.

Cold sweat gradually fell from his cheeks, and Sun Liu, the sixth master, gritted his teeth, looking very ugly.

He had sent out more than a dozen people before, but until now, no news has come back, and I am afraid that those people are no longer reliable.

Since there is no way to retreat, the big deal is to fight for it.

Sun Liu is greedy for money and also afraid of death. It all depends on his brain. Over the years, the Jusha gang has not lost much of his advice on big and small matters, and he has also been involved all the way. in the home position. Today, he is the only person left on the island, and he can also guess the intention of the other party.

In a few breaths, my heart has turned a few corners.

"Boom", the big iron gate collapsed.

The rest of the crowd quickly stepped back.

The dust lingered in the air, and it was blurry to see what was ahead.

Swinging his arms to drive away the dust a few times, Sun Liu raised his head and raised his chest. He had already figured out a way to escape. The battle situation ahead was not yet clear. Since the opponent wanted to get Dazhou Island, he would definitely not kill him easily.

However, the person,

Sun Liu, couldn't help but wonder,

the gate was knocked down, how could he not see the person coming, "Where are you looking?" Some annoyed voice sounded as far as he could see.

Who was talking?

Sun Liu looked at the place where the voice came out, but still to no avail. He couldn't help frowning. Could it be that the other party was sending a voice through the air? When he was about to give up, he glanced down unintentionally.

Finally, let him see the person who spoke....

The little man of a few years old stood there, not as tall as his thighs

Seeing this, Sun Liu's expression became even more vigilant.

Could it be that this is some kind of sleight of hand, the enemy is trying to confuse them and take the opportunity to paralyze their sight.

Sure enough, they are masters,

looking at the other party's face that has become very heavy and ugly, and the impatient little cub has no patience.

She appeared so mighty, but the other party didn't even see her cub's height, which was cub cub's silent sadness.

"Hurry up, surrender." She was tired, and it was time for a nap.

Hearing the childish voice of milk in their ears, Sun Liu, Jusha Gang Yuliu and others finally reacted.

"Where's the little brat from?" The big man with a ferocious face said first.

"I don't know how high the sky is."

"His grandma's, almost scared me to urinate."

Seeing the appearance of the children in front of them suddenly made them forget the fear in their hearts, and the scene where the door sudden collaps was also forgotten.

Sun Liu didn't speak, he was still looking at the child standing not far away vigilantly. Obviously, the loud bang of the gate made of heavy iron made him linger in fear. Intuition tells him that the child in front of him is not simple.

However, he did not immediately stop the voices of the Jusha Gang and others complaining of provocation.

He glanced at the people beside him from the corner of his eyes, and let them test the water for him first.

"A child dares to scare your grandfather!" 

The big man with a ferocious look picked up his sleeves and stepped forward with a big knife.

But before he could take a step, he suddenly fell to the ground in a flash in front of him.

The rest of the people were stunned for a while, looking at the big man who had no breath on the ground.

Seeing this scene, Jusha helped everyone to take a breath of air.

The iron bricks that flew in suddenly smashed his big face into it, the entire facial features were invisible for a long time, and no one spoke again.

Sun Liu calmed down, turned his head, and said respectfully,

"It's the villain who has eyes but doesn't know Mount Tai, and who doesn't discipline his subordinates well, and told him to offend you." He changed his face quickly, and knew the current affairs quickly.