Untitled Part 115

Li Chengxuan was reluctant to bend down and be a horse for Brother Huai. In his heart, there must be something more important than his own son.

For example, the ridiculous face of adults... It's really not sincere, it's not what he said, but what he did.

Who says that children don't understand anything, sometimes, a child's heart is often see more clearly than adults.

•••

Soon, it will be the day when Su Li Niang and Lin Zhi get married.

Today, is a bright spring.

In front of the Zhenwei Security Bureau, the sound of firecrackers, gongs and drums shook the sky, and the big red happy characters and red silk appeared very lively and festive.

"Congratulations! Congrats!" The crowd around the door kept congratulating.

The red envelopes and wedding candies at the door were sprinkled out as if they didn't want money, everyone was smiling, and a long string of auspicious words came out.

"I wish the Boss Lin and Boss Su a good relationship for a hundred years!"

"Have a precious son early!"

"Forever united!"

Amidst the congratulations from the crowd, the man in the groom's robe neatly turned over from his horse. The horses tied with red silk silk led a long line of greetings behind them.

"Groom, I'm going to pick up the bride!!" 

The neighbors and their children watched the excitement all the way, the gongs and drums were roaring with joy.

There were several men hidden in the crowd. When they saw that the welcoming team had already set off, they glanced at each other, nodded, and immediately dispersed.

In Liushi Lane, in front of Su Li's mother's house, red silk is also hung with happy words.

"Comb your hair and put on makeup!"

Mrs. Quanfu who invited her smiled and said auspicious words while holding a wooden comb to comb the hair of the bride sitting in front of the bronze mirror.

"One comb to the end of the hair; two combs of white hair and eyebrows; three combs of children and grandchildren; four combs of eternal knots; five combs of Weng Pao and Shun; six combs of blessings and home..."

" Song", the beautiful woman in front of the mirror looked complicated.

Everlasting knots, white hair and eyebrows...

What a wonderful wish.

Back then, she was just a maid who wasn't even a concubine. Mrs. Uncle sent someone to speak, thinking of her love for serving her in front of her over the years, and rewarded her with two new clothes, but none of them were red.

She was still wearing her usual clothes, and she packed up at random, packed her luggage, and walked to the Shizi's yard by herself.

There was no wedding banquet, no music, and no everyone's blessing...

Just like that quietly, without disturbing anyone, she became Li Chengxuan's maid.

Aggrieved?

She had already forgotten what kind of mood Su Li Niang had in walking the road between the two courtyards at that time, but in retrospect now, she felt aggrieved.

What kind of woman does not want to put on a beautiful wedding dress and accept everyone's blessings on the day of marriage.

Su Li Niang thought.

Much of the former self-forgiveness was but consolation for self-deception.

At this time, the rest of the women in the room looked at the well-dressed bride, with red lips and white teeth, and Liu Meiru Dai... They were both amazed and emotional.

This lady Su is really a good color...

Seeing the bride's expression is a little dazed, she just assumes that she is inevitably shy and nervous before she gets married. The two aunts and three daughters-in-law teased each other, and said warmly:

"The bride is so beautiful, the groom is a blessing!"

"No, I'm afraid this is not the Nine Heavens Fairy in front of me!"

Hearing this, the old aunt covered her mouth and laughed again and again: "What I said is, look back, you have to drink a few glasses of wine for the groom's official, the fairy married into the world, it is really cheap for him!"

Everyone cheered: "But Don't, go back and get drunk, I'm afraid that he so confused he can't even find the new house! If we miss the good time, our sins will be big! Haha-" The room was full of laughter.

Listening to the continuous sound of blessings around her, Su Liniang stared blankly at herself in the mirror wearing a red bridal gown; her mouth finally showed a sincere smile.

This is her wedding...