Part 93.

"Squeak!" The wooden door was half open.

The back door that has not been opened for a long time is covered with dust, which makes people who walk in dislike and complain. But thinking about what he was going to do, he didn't dare to make too much noise.

The ancestral hall was silent and empty.

Rows of candles are dimly lit, flickering on and off.

Thinking of the stories circulating in this ancestral hall, many people said that they had seen the figures of ancestors who had passed away for many years walking back and forth in the house.

Although he understood that these were just jokes made up by people when they were bored, Xu Dun couldn't help but feel a little flustered when he overheard them, especially when he saw the scene in front of him.

The cold wind lifted the long dark curtain, and the candle shadows swayed and swayed. Looking at the strangely shaped black shadows reflected on the ground, it seemed that some monster would suddenly appear from some unknown corner. .

The voice that suddenly approached whispered in his ear:

"Third Young Master..." The hairs stood up immediately, Xu Dun's face was pale, and his figure was trembling faintly, and he did not dare to look back.

The young servant who followed behind saw that his young master could not stop, so he could not help but stepped forward and asked carefully:

"Third young master? Are you okay? Why don't we go back, if the Hou Ye knows... ..."

After realizing it was the voice of his servant, Xu Dun said angrily, "Shut up!" Those who were familiar with his young master's temper immediately became quiet.

Xu Dun glanced around the ancestral hall, stared at the inner hall, and asked, "Is it all set up?"

No one answered.

Xu Dun turned his head angrily, only to see that there was no one behind him.

The surroundings were quiet, except for the rustling wind and the dim candle shadows that kept shaking.

With a trembling voice, he said, "Xiao liuzi?" The little servant who was supposed to be behind him had disappeared for some time.

"Bang!" With a sudden sound, the backyard door suddenly closed.

Xu Dun was so frightened that his body trembled, and his expression became even more nervous. After regaining his senses, he hurried to the back door, pulled the door handle, and wanted to open the door. But no matter how hard he tried, no matter how hard he tried, the door would not open.

"Crack!"

"Crack!" 

A faint chewing sound came from behind him, and Xu Dun didn't dare to move.

Cold sweat dripped down his cheeks, and the voice in his ear was getting closer.

Xu Dun's legs were so frightened that he didn't dare to look back, for fear that some monster with a green face and fangs would rush over to eat him.

He closed his eyes tightly, his palms were full of cold sweat, woohoo, so those rumors about the ancestral hall are true!

Xiao Liuzi must have been eaten!

At this moment, he felt extremely regretful in his heart. He shouldn't have ignored Mother Yuan's words, and he shouldn't have sneaked here to scare Xu Jin. Now that Xu Jin is not scared, he will fold here first!

"Idiot, this door is pushed open."

What?

Hearing the voice in his ear, Xu Dun opened his eyes blankly, but before he could react, he suddenly felt a pain in the back of his head and instantly lost consciousness.

She looked at the unconscious person who fell to the ground, and then looked at the servant who had been knocked unconscious by her and hid behind the curtain. and escorted the fruit plate in her hand to the side.

Feeling pissed off, she kicked Xu Dun a few more times, and the little milk said, "Idiot, I said this door is..."

"Bang!" She kicked the back door open.

"It opens to the outside direction."

Xu Dun was so frightened that he lost his mind and kept pulling the door handle towards the inside. How could he be able to open the door other than closing it tightly?

Looking at the ropes and white clothes scattered on the ground, remembering his malicious intentions, she couldn't help kicking him again.

The preparations are quite complete, but these are destined to be enjoyed by himself.

Zaizai dragged Xu Dun into the inner hall, tied it tightly with a rope, and plugged his mouth with a rag on the table.

Then, Zizai left the ancestral hall through the back door.  She still has things to do...

**
The sky is gloomy, and it feels like a storm is coming.