Untitled Part 107

Liushi Lane, next to a small yard under the jujube tree.

Ah Qing was carefully looking at every corner of the courtyard, the stove, the back room, the main room...

There was not only a well in the courtyard, but also a small vegetable field surrounded by a bamboo fence.

The yard is small, but it has everything.

"Well, I'm not boasting, the lot of our yard is very popular..." The woman who led the way stood aside and said loudly.

"Look, the well is right next to the kitchen, so you don't have to worry about fetching water for cooking or anything else. If you go out the door and then turn a corner, you will find the market. There are butcher shops, rice shops, and cloth shops. What do you want to buy on weekdays? It's very convenient!"

Ah Qing nodded and didn't answer.

The guy at the inn took them to the owner of the house, the aunt of the Xue family. It is said that the business is not good and the family is going back to their hometown.

Ah Qing turned her head, looked at the little girl sitting on the small bench, and asked, "Do you like it here?" 

The aunt of the Xue family looked at the mother and daughter in a strange way. The big thing about renting the house is just the master, what's the use of asking a child's opinion.

However, she was only stunned for a moment, thinking that she was the mother who loved her child.

Pei Pei looked at the jujube tree in front of the yard that was sprouting young buds, the green branches and leaves stretched, and a few birds stayed on the fork of the tree.

The fat squirrel with brown hair is showing joy among the branches and green leaves at a flexible speed that does not match its body shape, which is still conspicuous.

Paipei turned her head and said to A Qing, "Just here."

wouldn't stay for too long anyway.

Since both parties were satisfied, Ah Qing and the Xue family aunt walked aside to discuss the lease.

Leaving the cubs to hang out in the yard alone.

"Squeak! Squeak!"

"Chuck! Chuck—"

On the jujube tree, for some reason, there was a commotion and the cub looked up.

The fat squirrel is gesturing its paws with the two little sparrows, perhaps because of poor language communication between species, several small things are not pleasing to each other and are fighting each other.

Who is the boss on this site, always speak with strength.

Not only between people, but also between animals.

Cubzai glanced at the fat squirrel, one against two, no, it is now one against five. Hearing the cry of "chacha", three more sparrows flew from a distance, and they looked a little bigger than the original two. 

This is provoking the family, and now it will be beaten by the group.

"Squeak!" the fat squirrel exclaimed angrily, a tuft of hair from its bald tail.

Seeing that the situation was not good, it immediately chose to retreat strategically and quickly jumped down the tree.

Tsk tsk, what a shame...

this combat ability is not good.

When the fat squirrel fled back, it happened to meet the cub's half-smiling eyes, as if its tail had been stepped on, it jumped up and down suddenly.

In Doudou's big black eyes, there is an emotion called anger surging.

"I've said it all, I told you to eat less." Zizai said angrily.

It is said that spinning in circles in the cage is still effective, but the speed of this weight loss can never keep up with the weight gain.

After trying several times, looking at the little fat thing that has gained weight again, finally, the circle cage can announce its end.

"Squeak..."

The fat squirrel, who knew being ashamed, lowered his head lower and lower, and finally lay down on the ground and buried his face in the soil.

Woohoo -

it's shameless.

"Does it like to eat soil?"

Suddenly, a suspicious voice sounded beside her.

What?

The cub turned her head and looked over, beside the jujube tree, there was a boy about four years old standing.

He has a small bag tied on his head, which is white and clean, and his thick eyelashes are black and long, very well-behaved and cute.

Seeing the cub looking over, he asked nonchalantly, "Is this a squirrel? Why is it so fat? It looks much fatter than the little squirrel I've seen before. Did you raise it?"

This series of questions made people do not know where to answer. It happened that A Qing had already negotiated with Aunt Xue, the two had signed the lease agreement, and the keys were in hand.

Seeing the little boy, Aunt Xue smiled and said, "Huh? Brother Huai is here..." 

The boy saw Aunt Xue and shouted to her, "Aunt Xue, hello!" Aunt Xue laughed again and again: " Okay. Brother Huai is fine."

She turned her head and said to Aqing: "This is Brother Huai, his house is over there. Speaking of which, you are still neighbors. It's just a matter of knowing between neighbors. Good."

Aunt Xue asked the boy, "Brother Huai, is your mother at home?"

"Yes, my mother just came back from the shop." The boy replied.

"That's just right."

Aunt Xue took A Qing to a nearby yard, stepped forward to knock on the door and shouted, "Miss Su!"

A female voice in the yard replied, "Is it Aunt Xue, wait a moment."

"Squeak!" With a sound, the wooden door opened.

The person who opened the door was a very beautiful woman, dressed in plain and simple clothes, but still did not hide her beauty.

Her voice was gentle and gentle, smiled at the person in front of her and said, "Aunt Xue, why are you here?"

"Mother!" the boy beside her shouted to the woman.

"We have a new neighbor!"

Aunt Xue said, "Yes, our family is going back to the countryside, so we rented out the small yard."

She looked at Ah Qing and Peipei, and introduced Mrs. Su, "This is Mrs. Mu and her daughter. From now on, you two will be neighbors."

Mrs. Su greeted Aunt Xue, Ah Qing and the others to sit in the yard.

The yard was cleaned very well, and there were many flower pots, faint fragrance filled the air. At this time, the flowers were blooming just right, attracting butterflies to gather honey.

Aunt Xue couldn't help but praise: "Ms. Su, your yard is really beautiful. Look at the scenery, it's not much worse than the courtyards of those big families in Fuyuan Street!" 

She smiled demurely and tenderly: "Where, Aunt Xue, you won the prize."

She greeted Aunt Xue, A Qing and others to sit at the stone table in the yard.

"Who is here?"

At this moment, another young girl came out of the stove. Looking at the familiar person, she greeted: "Aunt Xue is here."

Immediately, she looked at Ah Qing and PeiPei, and said with some doubts: "These two are..."

Madam Su said to her: "Xiang'er, this is Mrs. Mu and her daughter who have moved in next door. You go and serve tea to the guests."

"Okay, ma'am."

The girl named Xiang'er immediately brought tea and cakes.

PeiPei Rarely sat beside them and listened quietly to these adults.

At first, Madam Su was a little alienated from this new neighbor. After learning from Aunt Xue that Madam Mu was alone with her daughter, she didn't know what to think, her attitude became softer.

Aunt Xue first talked casually and kept the atmosphere warm. She said a lot.

"...From now on, the two of you will be neighbors. If you are alone, take care of each other more."

Ah Qing also understood, and so did the lady Su.

Aunt Xue's remarks, euphemistically, wanted to express the meaning that you both have no husband by your side, it is not easy for a woman to raise children alone and you need to help each other.

Madam Su and A Qing both understood Aunt Xue's kindness and thanked them one by one.

While the few people were chatting casually, the girl named Xiang'er was busy adding tea, but she didn't sit down together.

During the conversation, Ah Qing and Peipei learned that Mr. Su had passed away prematurely, leaving behind a posthumous son and now she took her maid to open a shop selling embroidery on the next street.