Untitled Part 74

Cheng Wangfu.

In the study, Ye Qingchen stood with his hands behind his back, facing away from everyone.

"Congratulations, Your highness, this time to send troops to conquer the Jusha Gang is a good time for you to make a name for yourself, Your highness."

Behind him, several generals dressed in military uniforms also looked happy and agreed with this statement very much.

The Jusha Gang is notorious, and the people have been evil for a long time. At this time, who can get rid of this sea cancer will undoubtedly win the hearts of the people and be neutral.

Not only the prince and the princes, as long as they are interested in that supreme position, they all know that this opportunity is a rare opportunity. Whether it is on the bright side or in the dark, they have been dispatched one after another, using every means to snatch the right to lead the army in the court.

In the end, Cheng Wang, supported by Feng's family, won the final victory in the game.

No matter what the consideration was, the emperor's intention was obvious, this battle would be won.

Of course, under King Cheng, there are many talented people and different people, and Feng Ying, a shipbuilding genius who is good at odd tricks, everyone feels that they have secured the victory.

"This battle is of great importance. You can only win without losing." Ye Qingchen turned around, looking at the generals with his sharp and narrow phoenix eyes and said,

"Everyone is a veteran who has been through hundreds of battles to attack the Giant Shark Gang. I have to rely on all of you."

Looking at King Cheng's trusting eyes, the captain of the naval division, Zhang Ce, and others were deeply encouraged, and they all bowed and saluted,

"The subordinates and others will definitely live up to the expectations of the king."

Turning their heads, Ye Ye said. Qing Chen asked, "Is Feng Ying ready?"

The person standing by the side stepped forward and said, "go back to the prince, according to the report, Mr. Feng is now stepping up the development of new warships."

Ye Qingchen nodded lightly, There was a slight look of joy between the eyebrows, very satisfied.

"With your help, our army will definitely win."

For Ye Qingchen, this battle was far more than just a battle to suppress bandits and establish their prestige.

He turned his head and looked out the window, wondering where he was looking. A pair of phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, with endless cold meaning.

Suddenly, rapid footsteps sounded.

The guards who were supposed to be waiting outside the study door came and said,

"Mr. Qi, Concubine Yin Side is waiting outside the door to ask to see you." In the study, there was silence for a while.

Zhang Ce, Yan Ying and others look at me and I look at you with very complicated and embarrassed expressions.

His Majesty has ordered that Lord Yin was convicted of collaborating with the enemy. The whole family of Yinhou Mansion was imprisoned, all adult males were executed after the autumn, and the rest of the family members were sent into exile. A few days ago, the Yinhou Mansion, which was still famous a few days ago, said that if it was defeated, it would be defeated.

At this time, Concubine Yin Side was in an awkward position as the married daughter of Yinhou Mansion. Although His Majesty has not issued an order to be held accountable, at this juncture, who would dare to have any relationship with the sinner's family ? 

The family members hurriedly wanted to clear the relationship at this time, and they abandoned the Yin family daughters in their respective houses one after another to go out, and one by one scrambled to express their position. 

Its attitude and the indifference of its approach is truly chilling. However, it is also excusable. It is human nature to seek good luck and avoid evil, and others can't criticize too much. When the emperor was angry, he buried millions of corpses. Who would dare to caress his family and destroy his clan easily? 

Everyone quietly raised their heads, paying attention to the expressions on the faces of the people in front of them, secretly estimating the attitude of their own master.