Part 151

The friction between children is neither small nor big.

During the afternoon extracurricular activities, the children were all playing outside, some playing balls together, and some playing slides together. Everyone was very happy.

In order to facilitate management, the teachers let all the children in a group play together and accompany the group.

As for who will be the first eagle to catch the chicks and who will be the mother chicken to protect the chicks, it is decided by lottery.

After choosing the eagle and the mother chicken, the rest of the children lined up to stand behind the mother chicken, holding the clothes on the backs of the people in front of them, forming a chain like caterpillars.

When the "eagle" children stand alone outside, they try to catch the "chickens" who are protected by the "mother chicken" behind them.

If "Eagle" wants to win the game, he must find a way to break through the defense line of "Mother Chicken" and catch the chick at the back.

In the cognition of children, it is bad for the "eagle" to catch the "chicken", while the "chicken" is good.

The children were holding the clothes of the person in front, running away, laughing and having a great time.

Since the beginning of the game, Peipei has won the role of "Eagle" several times in a row, and the positions of "Mother Chicken" and "Chicken" have changed several times.

After a few rounds of the game she finally stopped playing the role of "Eagle", she excitedly switched places with the next "Eagle" child.

However, just when she was about to hold the clothes behind Ye Meimei who was standing in front, she found that the bowknot on the back of her skirt had fallen off and was about to hang on the white yarn of her skirt.

Subconsciously, Peipei picked up the bow hanging on her skirt, patted her shoulder, ready to give her the bow, and told her that the bow on her back had fallen off.

"Your bow is off."

When Ye Meimei turned around, she saw Peipei holding the bow that should have been on the back of the skirt, she took it in a daze, and glanced behind her.

The skirt is torn and the bow is off.

Ye Meimei burst into tears immediately.

"My skirt, the new skirt my mother bought for me"

Seeing Ye Meimei crying so sadly, the children all stood there, bewildered.

They knew that Ye Meimei liked this dress very much. When she was sent to the kindergarten in the morning, the first thing she did was show her new dress to the children around her.

This white tutu skirt is the most beautiful with the big butterfly sewn on the back.

Now, the children found that the back of Ye Meimei's skirt was bare, not only did the bowknot disappear, but the white yarn sewn together with the bowknot collapsed.

Who ripped Ye Meimei's skirt, children all look at me, look at you.

"You broke my skirt."

Ye Meimei looked angrily at the PeiPei standing in front of her while weeping.

"Just now, it was you who stood behind me." That's right, when it was time to peipei, Meimei's skirt was torn.

At this time, the teacher who went to the office to get a water cup came over.

She saw that the children who had been having fun were standing there and stopped playing. Beside her, Ye Meimei was crying sadly.

She had just left for a while, "What happened?" She didn't know which child spoke first, so she couldn't wait to tell the teacher,

"Teacher, Pepe has ruined Meimei's skirt."

The rest of the children also said, 

"Pepe is bad." 

"A beautiful skirt"

"I don't" Seeing the teacher's gaze, Pepe, who was identified by the surrounding children, blushed with anger. She was aggrieved, "I saw her bow tie fell off and wanted to tell her" 

"Maybe it was because she was too strong to grab Meimei's skirt, which tore her skirt."

"Yes, that's it."

Several children spoke up.

They all saw that it was Meimei's skirt broke when she was standing behind Meimei.

Not their fault.

"Is that so?" The young teacher seemed to believe what the children said. She crouched down and looked at Ye Meimei's skirt.

The tutu skirt with several layers of white gauze is beautiful, but it is easy to tear.

She knew PeiPei strength at ordinary times was stronger than that of other children.

Perhaps, she really accidentally ripped off the game of "The Eagle Catches the Chicken". The children had to hold the clothes of the person standing in front. Before she left, the children's positions had changed several times. No one said that Ye Meimei's skirt was torn.

Teacher Mu also thought that it might not be just the fault of peipei one person. When changing positions, several children held Ye Meimei's skirt. You and I, no one noticed until it was peipei turn. When it happened, it just broke.

Some things are not easy to argue, after all, it is just speculation. No one noticed the situation at the time.

It's better not to make a big conflict between children "Let's apologies, Meimei is a little more generous, this matter is over like this, okay?"

"No"

Pei Pei's face was tense, she clenched her fists tightly and objected loudly.

Teacher Mu is usually good-natured and gentle, and the children like her. PeiPei know that if it is what Teacher Mu said, other children will definitely believe it.

Therefore, Peipei had been waiting for Teacher Mu to explain to the other children, telling them that she was not the one who broke Ye Meimei's skirt.

However, She did not expect such a result, she feel extremely aggrieved.

Being refuted in this way, the gentle smile on Teacher Mu's face became a little stiff. She was silent for a while, turned her head, looked at the other children and said,

"It's almost time for snacks, everyone should go back to the classroom first." 

When heard that it was time for snacks, the children's attention immediately shifted. As if forgetting what happened just now, one by one happily rushed to the classroom.

Ye Meimei, whose eyes were red, was also led away by Teacher Mu. When she saw that Pei Pei was still standing there motionless, she hesitated for a while, and urged, 

"Go back to the classroom quickly."

children, just ignore it.

She thought children are forgetful, after a while they will forget about this matter.

Peipei not forget.

Ye Meimei didn't forget either.

During the break, she quietly called her parents with the mobile phone in her schoolbag. Without saying a word, she burst into tears when she thought of her torn new dress.

On the other end of the phone, Mother Ye, who loved her daughter, heard her cry. so anxious that she contacted her husband immediately and the two drove to the kindergarten.

Ye Meimei's parents dote on their daughter and are afraid that something bad will happen to her in the kindergarten, so they specially bought her a mobile phone and put it in her school bag so that she can contact them at any time.

When they arrived at the kindergarten and saw their tearful daughter, they felt so distressed. Ye Meimei's parents didn't want their daughter to be wronged, so they must make the child who bullied her to apologize.

Not PeiPei.

In the face of the tough attitudes of the two parties, Mr. Mu could not persuade anyone, so he had to contact Lin Fei.