Part 163

The work at hand has not been so busy recently, so Lin Fei took the cubs out for a walk.

This time, after leaving Beicheng, they went to Tongcheng, a place that is said to be a popular tourist attraction. They came at the right time, just in time for the blooming season of the sycamore.

The air is filled with a fragrant fragrance, and clusters of elegant and quiet beauty swaying in the wind.

The cub stretched out her little hand and caught the flower that just fell from the tree. The little baby played with the flower in her hand curiously, and Lin Fei said in a cold voice,

"Are you tired of walking?"

Cub raised her head, looked at the person walking beside her, and shook her head.

"It's hard to come out and play, so don't go back so early."

Zaizai looked ahead and ran to the depths of the sea of ​​​​industrial flowers with great interest.

The person behind looked at the cute and lively back of the little doll, and a faint smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

This time, Lin Fei and Zaizai drove out to play together. They didn't find a local tour guide, only brought a map of landscape guides. Wherever the two went, it counted.

This sea of ​​phoenix trees is far away from the urban area, the location is a bit remote and there are not many tourists on weekdays. After the cub had seen enough of the scenery, Lin Fei took the little guy to find a homestay in the town for a while.

When you go out to play, you naturally want to taste the local specialties.

The pancakes made of sycamore flowers and corn flour, just out of the pot, were fried to a golden color, and sprinkled with some red sauce, they looked delicious.

The fleshy little hands were holding two bamboo chopsticks, and couldn't wait to grab a piece.

"Be careful it's hot," Lin Fei reminded while looking at the cubs in a hurry.
"Blow it and eat it again."

Although she was a little impatient, the cub still pouted and blew hard on the pancake in the bowl.

It's not hot, you can eat it.

Take a bite.

Cub chewed and chewed, her little brows slightly wrinkled.

Sour, spicy, and slightly bitter.

Not as tasty as she thought.

Lin Fei poured a cup of scented tea for Cub and himself, and glanced out the glass window.

After taking a sip of water with a cup in both hands, Zizai noticed Lin Fei's gaze, and seeing that he was a little dazed, she also looked in the direction he was looking at.

What is there?

Opposite this homestay is an alley and there are several small stalls selling fruit. Now, those people are not paying attention to their fruit stalls, but are staring at the bustling roadside.

A middle-aged man who looked in his forties was fighting fiercely with an elderly couple for something. The old man is weak, and even two people can't grab it. One of the arm holding the man was smashed away, and the leg dragging the man was kicked away.

Seeing that the last hope was taken away, the two old men finally couldn't help pointing at the middle-aged man and crying hoarsely, "Unfilial son, unfilial son."

A group of people surrounded the road, but no one stepped forward to help.

"Tsk tsk" The owner of this homestay was also leaning against the door, smashing the seeds while watching the excitement. "Who's to blame? You have to suffer if you're used to it."

"You know them," said a faint voice suddenly.

Zaizai turned her head and looked at Lin Fei who was asking the shop owner, feeling a little strange.

The owner of the homestay turned his head and saw that the guests in the store were watching the farce over there just like him. "For decades, no one in this neighborhood not knows."

"Don't look at the poor two old people, in fact, they all made by themselves. Their house is noisy every day, it doesn't stop for a moment. It's not that we don't want help, the key is who dares. Don't look at it. They are crying pitifully now. people don't appreciate it at all."

Seeing the person in front of him listening intently, the shopkeeper was even more excited, so he fiddled with everything he knew.

"I don't know if you are from the local area. Some people have taken care of the mess in their house before. Not only did they not get a good thank you, but they were also bitten back by these two old men who ran to sue people for hurting their "dear son,"

"If you don't help with your kindness, you will cause a show. Tell me, who would dare to meddle in their own business and watch the fun?"

Lin Fei's eyes were fixed on the people outside, and he said softly, "Then It's their son"

"Yeah."

"Speaking of their precious son," the shopkeeper couldn't help frowning when he thought of it.

"That's because the old couple had been holding him in the palm of hand and cradling him in chest since he was a child, for fear that he would accidentally break and as a result, he developed this kind of virtue. This man didn't study well, and ran out before finishing junior high school. Hang out with people, smoke and drink, gamble and play cards, all of which are not left behind. When run out of money, he run back to ask the two old men for money. If don't give it, he smash the cup and smash the bowl."

"But that's fine. Who knows that this man will bet more and more and lose more and more. Originally, there were two stores in their family who could collect some rent. The things have been mortgaged."

"The old couple lives in the shack at the end of the street now, and collects scraps everywhere to save some money to buy vegetables, but now it seems" The shop owner sighing looking at the old couple outside sitting on the side of the road and cried, "I'm afraid they won't be able to keep this amount of money."

Lin Fei didn't respond to the owner's sigh. He kept looking at the family of three outside, his eyes moved from the middle-aged man to the man sitting on the ground. The faces of the two old men.

He pursed his lips tightly. his eyes became colder and colder.

Cubzai looked at the person outside the glass window, then turned back to look at Lin Fei, silently saying nothing.

The owner of the shop next to him was still sighing, "It's hard to say what you mean by this person's life. At first, they wanted to give birth to a son, but now even the old age is desolate." 

------

In Beicheng,

Tan Rujing will soon be brought to court for trial, 

Tan's father and Tan's mother are also looking for someone to ask for a lawyer. They can't really just watch their daughter go to jail like this, the way to think about it is still to think.

Finally, at the suggestion of the lawyer, they found Xue Lingling directly, wanted to reconcile with her and obtain her letter of understanding to reduce the punishment on their daughter.

"You are?"

Xue Lingling, who came to open the door when she heard the knock, looked at a strange middle-aged man and woman standing at the door.

"You are Miss Xue, right?"

Father Tan first looked at the person in front of him, ready to speak directly to clarify his intentions. who know, at this time another person came out of the house.

"Uncle Tan, Aunt Tan"

Seeing the person who came was Tan Rujing's parents, Pei Yan frowned slightly, thinking of something, and immediately stepped forward and stood beside Xue Lingling as a protector.

What did they come to Lingling for?

Tan's father and Tan's mother saw that Pei Yan was also here, and the expression on their face immediately became very ugly.

People's hearts are biased. His daughter is in prison now, but he is here with other women, so how can they not hate him.

Although Tan's father and Tan's mother knew in their hearts that their daughter had done something wrong, when they thought that it was all for this man, their heart surged with anger.
If it wasn't for him, why would the daughter be so fascinated? Pei Yan killed his own daughter for committing such crimes.

Although they were angry and hated in their hearts, for the sake of their daughter, they had to hold down their unhappiness at this moment. Tan's father was used to the hypocritical politeness in the business field. He quickly changed his facial expression and said with a gentle smile,

"So Xiaoyan is also here."

"It's just right, you can also be a witness."

Confuse.

But after saying hello, Father Tan didn't care about Pei Yan anymore, he turned his head, looked at Xue Lingling beside him, and said slowly,

"Miss Xue, we know that this child Rujing has done a lot of wrong things to you. Parents, we are deeply ashamed. I rush to visit today, I want to apologize to you on her behalf, but"

Father Tan said sharply, "We want to sit down with you and talk about some things next. I don't know if it is convenient for you here."

Xue Lingling didn't expect that Tan Rujing's parents would come to her, and after a brief stupor, she also reacted.

"Come in"