Untitled Part 56

The night fell, and the cold wind picked up.

Ye Qingchen stood alone in the Jade Garden. don't know how long he had been waiting here, decadent and lonely figure gradually overlapped with the night.

The hands under the wide sleeves were clenched into fists, and the deep phoenix eyes stared at the house where the lights had been turned off.

The lingering fragrance hits, and the petals of the mandala are stained with crystal clear dewdrops. It seems that clusters of flowers are crying and weeping.

Deeper exposure, Ye Qingchen's robe was wet, the coldness on his body was numb, far less than the sadness in his heart for a long time

the sky gradually lit up.

The dark figure was still standing upright in the courtyard.

Finally, the sound of a "creaky" wooden door rang, and the door that had been closed overnight was opened.

The female figure came slowly, and the two were speechless.

Ye Qingchen's face was bitter, and his voice trembled as he said, "Are you going?"

"Can't you stay?"

Han Yiyi turned her head and stared at the slightly fluctuating lake without answering.

Ye Qingchen closed his eyes and said softly, "Ali hasn't been found yet, so you shouldn't leave the imperial city for the time being. Since you don't want to stay in the Prince Cheng's mansion, I have another courtyard in the east of the city. It's quiet and safe, it's better for you to take Ah Jue there to settle down." 

"This will not bother His Royal Highness." Han Yiyi said coldly. "A Jue and I have our own place."

At this moment, Ye Qingchen's heart was filled with complicated and sour emotions, is he trying to draw a line with him?

He is obviously the father of her child, but now he can only be treated as a stranger, "Yiyi, don't be like this, for the safety of you and Ah Jue, listen to my arrangements," Ye Qingchen persuaded.

"His Royal Highness King Cheng" Han Yiyi interrupted him, not wanting to listen to what he had to say. lightly

"A-jue and I are leaving now, we don't need to see each other."

Then she turned around, turned her back to Ye Qingchen, and strode away.

Han Jue waited at the door of the room, holding the packed baggage, saw his mother coming over, and immediately greeted.

"Let's go." Han Yiyi said softly.

Taking over the burden in his hand and holding Han Jue's hand, the mother and son left Cheng Wangfu.

Only Ye Qingchen was left alone, watching their backs go away, feeling extremely sad.

in the study,

"Your Highness." Jin Ge bowed his hands and saluted.

Ye Qingchen didn't turn around and kept staring out the window. Shen said,

"Send more people to follow Yiyi and Ajue. Don't show your face, just protect them in secret."

"Yes."

Jin Ge withdrew, and Ye Qingchen was the only one left in the room.

Looking out from the window of the study, Yucuiyuan is in that direction.

But it was just an empty courtyard. The lover and children he had finally found had all left him.

"Dong dong" A soft knock sounded in front of the study door.

"Come in." Ye Qingchen said softly.

Ren Yunyang walked in from outside the house, "My lord, I went to Pick Moon Pavilion to have a look, Yin Zhi is no longer in serious trouble."

"Yeah." Ye Qingchen said lightly, and a shadow fell over his eyes, "I see. "

Suddenly, he turned his head, looked at Ren Yunyang and asked, "The antidote, is there really no other way?"

Ren Yunyang sighed and his expression became a little gloomy. "Indeed, apart from Ganoderma lucidum, I can't think of any other way."

At that time, the little back who was determined to turn around and leave without any nostalgia, until now, when he thinks about it, it still makes him extremely shocked.

At such a young age, she had already looked down on life and death so much, and don't know how many people would be ashamed.

Ren Yunyang admires this child, and if possible, he also wants to do his best to help her get rid of the pain caused by fetal poisoning.

"Why is the toxicity still unsolved even after Zhier took the medicine?" Ye Qingchen said in a deep voice.

After sending Yiyi away, he has been thinking about this issue. If it weren't for such an accident, he would not have faced that difficult choice.

If it weren't for A Li's recovery now.

Yiyi wouldn't leave him with A Jue's heart,

"But the antidote you prepared went wrong," Ye Qingchen asked suspiciously.

Hearing this, Ren Yunyang frowned.