Part 167

Subsequently, the man came to another hospital.

He took off the black hat he was wearing, without disguise, revealing a head of silver-white hair. Along the way, the tired and hunched back did not attract anyone's extra attention.

This is a hospital. There are too many life and death matters every day. It's too late to cry myself, where is the mood to pay attention to other people.

In the intensive care unit area, he pushed open a ward and walked in.

Seeing the person lying on the hospital bed with closed eyes, there is kindness in his eyes.

"Xiao Man, Dad is here to see you."

No one answered him. The girl lying on the hospital bed was unconscious, as if she had fallen into a deep sleep.

The man sat on the stool next to her, looking at his daughter, who still did not respond, with a sad expression. However, he soon smiled again.

"Xiao Man, Dad has good news for you, the Tan family is about to collapse, and that Tan Rujing is crazy too."

"The person who harmed you finally has her retribution." As he spoke, the man's eyes were red.

However, on this day, the man named Yuan Dahai had been waiting for too long. 

He came out to work hard in the early years and made a fortune, so he brought his family to Beicheng to settle down. He is not literate, but he also knows the importance of reading, so he went around asking for relationships and finally sent his daughter who had just received to the best private school in Beicheng.

However, he never expect that this decision would make his daughter to be like this now.

He and his wife have been busy with their careers outside, so they raised their daughter Xiaoman with the grandparents in their hometown;

after picking up their daughter, they still socialize outside all day long, and don't pay much attention to their children. Case.

Every day I came back and saw that my daughter Xiaoman's words became less and less day by day, I just thought it was because the child was introverted and didn't like to talk to others, so he didn't ask any more questions.

Until I heard the news, my daughter jumped off the building at school.

The daughter survived after being rescued, but became a vegetative person lying on the bed. When a good child has become like this, the husband and wife will naturally seek the school to discuss and ask for the truth.

But the school's statement is that the child herself can't think about it because she has just transferred to another school and cannot adapt to the surrounding environment, resulting in too much psychological pressure.

Is that so?

The couple doesn't know, so they can only accept this statement.

But when the wife went to the dormitory to pack the children's belongings, she accidentally heard another fact from other people.

It turned out that after her daughter Xiaoman entered this school, her life was not good. She had been ostracized and ridiculed by the people around her.

Suspecting that their daughter jumped from the building was related to these matters, they went to inquire in private, and finally learned the truth about her daughter jumping off the building from other people.

Daughter Xiaoman had a crush on a boy named Pei Yan and secretly recorded her feelings in the diary. Unexpectedly, she was accidentally discovered by several girls in the same class, and laughed and promoted it everywhere.

But it's not over.

At that time, a girl named Tan Rujing was dating this boy named Pei Yan privately. After learning about this, she expressed her dislike to the people around her, and let the small group headed by her intensify the bullying of Xiaoman, and even took the family business to threatens her.

After knowing the truth about their daughter jumping off the building, the couple wanted to seek justice for their daughter. But in the end, the matter only ended with the girls who bullied their daughter being expelled from the school.

According to them, it was just a joke among some classmates. They didn't expect Xiaoman's psychology to be so fragile and jump off the building to commit suicide.

And the girl named Tan Rujing has no responsibility whatsoever, she did nothing, bullying Xiaoman was done by the little valet who pursued her. But considering the impact of this incident, Tan Rujing was sent by the Tan family to study abroad to hide from the limelight.

Over the years, Yuan Dahai and his wife have been willing to guard their daughter who has become a vegetable, but what can be done.

In particular, after his parents died of illness in his hometown, his wife also died in a car accident, the blows came one after another.

Since then, Yuan Dahai felt that his life has become meaningless. If it weren't for taking care of his daughter Xiaoman, he think he would not even have the courage to live. But after so many years, there is no sign of his daughter waking up. The doctor also told him that the chances of Xiaoman waking up are low.

Yuan Dahai became more and more desperate.

Until one day, when he was passing by a news stand, he accidentally saw the photos on the gossip tabloids and stopped.

He recognized the man in the photo.

The person who killed Xiaoman back then.

She came back from abroad, the person who killed Xiaoman came back from abroad.

Yuan Dahai thought of his daughter lying in the hospital bed, and the resentment in his heart could not be stopped. He planned to give up nothing and finally do one more thing for his daughter.

Whether it's a moth to a flame or both, there is always a result.

At this moment, someone contacted him and asked him to seek justice for Xiaoman himself.

Now, justice has come.

The phone rang suddenly, awakening Yuan Dahai.

He glanced at the text message alert and smiled.

Tomorrow, a team of medical experts from Lincheng will come to diagnose and treat his daughter Xiaoman.

No matter what, one has to have hope, right?

----

In an apartment on the outskirts of the country,

Three computers were lit side by side on the table, papers filled with various calculation formulas were scattered on the ground, a pile of clothes was placed on the sofa, the surrounding environment was very messy.

A young man with messy hair came out of the kitchen and took a sip of the freshly soaked instant noodle bucket.

Hearing the phone ringing on the sofa, he hurried over with instant noodles and picked it up immediately.

"Hey"

listened to the voice of the computer on the other side of the phone changing, even though he was very curious about the mystery of this employer, he still answered honestly,

"Don't worry, I have already contacted, anyway, it is a domestic brain expert, I am We've all made an appointment. Tomorrow, Lin Cheng's expert team will come over first, and I'll watch Lao Yuan's side too."

Without saying a few words, the other side hung up.

Zhai Hua glanced at it, and before he could complain that his boss spoke so little every time, the mobile phone prompted that a new amount of money had arrived in the bank card.

Counting the next zeros, he immediately smiled and didn't bother to complain.

He likes such a generous boss.

----

These days, Mr. Tan has been the headline of the newspaper page.

The Tan brothers tried their best, but in the end they failed to keep their company and were eliminated in a dreadful manner.

The Tan family changed hands, it was acquired by an obscure company that had never been heard before.

The sudden rise of an obscure company has overwhelmed the powerful and established companies such as Jinhuang and Yaoguang, and won the big cake of Tan's first, which is not unattractive.

Who is the person behind the acquisition of the Tan family? 

Whether it was a long-planned plan or just luck, everyone guessed, but no one could guessed.