Untitled Part 66

"Bang!" There was a frightening loud noise, accompanied by the sound of the wooden door shattering.

As the light from the outside shined through the door into the dark cabin,

"Ah" screamed and screamed.

The shivering child couldn't help burying his head in the adult's arms all of a sudden.

Seeing that the last line of defense was also broken, Zhang Zhang's pale face was panic-stricken. The terrified crowd huddled into the innermost corner of the cabin in a panic, for fear that they would become the souls of these water pirates too late.

At this time, the sun rises, and the sky is already bright.

The dazzling light made the man who was leaning on the side with a calm expression couldn't help but close his eyes, and then slowly opened them.

In front of the broken wooden door, the familiar little figure standing, under the light, could not see her face hazy.

As if in disbelief, he covered his eyes with his big hands, and a bitter smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

Is it an illusion?

Just now, he vaguely seemed to hear the child's voice,

but how could it be that

he had already sent her away with his own hands

stood at the wooden door and saw the figure leaning alone by the window at a glance , Compared with the rest of the restless passengers in the cabin, it should not be too conspicuous.

But what does he mean? When he saw her carrying an axe to save him, he shouldn't cry. Thank you, Dade, and can't wait to run over and hug her?

What's the matter? Cover your eyes. The person inside who dared not open his eyes to look at her shouted, "Your boss is here to save you." The familiar voice appeared in his ears again, and Lou Zhao was stunned.

It's not an illusion

The slightly trembling big hand was slowly put down, the drooping head was slowly raised, and the unbelievable eyes stared at the person standing at the door.

The little face that accompanied him was full of unhappiness, looked at Lou Zhao and said,

"Why are you scared?"

That would be troublesome.

A stupid little brother, how much damage to her prestige as the boss.

She sighed in her heart, but there was nothing she could do. For the sake of being so dedicated to being her little brother before, she suffered a bit of a loss, so she could barely support him for the rest of her life. 

"Forget it, you" Saying it, the person in front of her was a little stunned.

At this moment, Lou Zhao finally reacted. The little doll in front of him is real, not an illusion.

I thought there was no time to see you again in this life, and I thought that there were still many unspoken instructions.

I haven't told her that eating too many sweets will cause cavities; haven't told her yet, don't just believe the words of strangers; Xing Qianzhuang saved a sum of money, thinking about so many important things before he could ask her, Lou Zhao couldn't help worrying in his heart.

I don't know why, but from the first time he saw this child, he felt kindness in his heart for no reason, and he always softened his heart unconsciously.

Lou Zhao could see that the child was unwilling to bring up the past, and whenever he talked about helping her find a home, she could not help frowning.

The past is like a cloud of smoke. Now that it has passed, let the unhappy things in the past pass. She was alone, and he was alone. From now on, as companions, he was her family, and she was his family.

Lou Zhao thought that he could always accompany the child and take care of her growing up. But things are fickle and often unpredictable 

Thinking that from now on, this little guy will be the only one left to grow up and wander in this world alone, but he hasn't settled everything for her yet.

I don't know who she will meet in the future, or whether she will remember him when she grows up.

Although he had already looked down on life and death, Lou Zhao couldn't help feeling sad.

Obviously there are so many things in my heart that I want to say, but when I see you again, I can't say anything.

Lou Zhao looked at the little guy in front of him quietly, and tried his best to show a bright smile.

Nice to see you again.

"Wow!" The waves kept surging and slapped the hull.

Looking at the island that was getting closer and closer, a smile finally appeared on the face of the little man standing on the bow.

"Boss, look, there is my Golden Feather Island in front." Qiu Meng stepped forward and smiled ingratiatingly.

"Yeah." The little brows twitched and looked at the burly man with dissatisfaction.

Qiu Meng was shocked and realized that this time is different from the past, and immediately changed his words and said, "Younger should check our memory, it should be said that we have arrived at the boss's Golden Feather Island."

Hearing a satisfactory answer. She opened her eyes and stared at Qiu Meng, looking at the tree-lined island not far away.

This island is okay, although it is not as big as the nameless island that used to live, it can barely be used as a temporary place to stay.

Her journey of dominance starts from here. 

Lou Zhao stood not far away, holding the rail of the boat, looking at the smug-looking little doll standing on the bow of the boat and the burly man beside her who nodded and bowed.

He looked around at the water pirates who were respectful and polite to him.

All this is too psychedelic for him, how did it suddenly happen like this

I still remember that not long ago, he was a hostage whose life was threatened, but now he has become the first popular person in front of the boss. "one person is less than ten thousand people". Lou Zhao has been in a psychedelic state since he and the crew were rescued.

He didn't finally believe this fact until he really saw the big bearded man with a fierce face flatteringly and obediently to the little doll who was not half his leg height.

PeiPei saved everyone by herself, and became the new boss of the Long Scarf Gang.

The corner of Lou Zhao's mouth couldn't help showing a smile. He is now on the "pirate ship". From now on, he has to hug the escort's thigh tightly, and the people on the merchant ship, whether it is the ship's boss and others, or The passengers in the cabin, even the people and the boat, were released intact.

The crew and passengers on the big ship couldn't figure out what was going on at the moment. When they heard that the vicious leader of the water thief was willing to let them go unconditionally, everyone who finally managed to get their life back hurriedly drove the boat without looking back. I ran away and didn't dare to ask any more questions.

Lou Zhaohe accompanies the long towel gang's big boat, no, it should be said that it is already the escort boat.

This gang of men is very aware of current affairs, very obedient, and very satisfied to accompany them.

The little hand raised the big axe that was rubbed brightly in her hand, and dangled it a few times at will.

Under the sunlight, the cold light reflected from the axe's blade shone through the eyes of the surrounding long scarf help people, and Qiu Meng and the others couldn't help fighting a cold war.

Looking at the "quiet and well-behaved" appearance of the rookies, there was a proud smile on the little face that accompanied her. Sure enough, it was her charisma that conquered them.

Qiu Meng "

"The Long Scarf Gang" Being able to roam the sea for so many years without being swallowed up by the Giant Shark Gang is due to the fact that Jinyu Island is naturally easy to defend and difficult to attack, and it is also thanks to Qiu Meng's natural alertness.

Although Qiu Meng looks rough and unscrupulous on the outside, he has his own set of smooth ways of doing things in his heart.

When it's time to advance, advance, and when it's time to retreat, retreat, and when it's time to give up something, don't give up too much. Over the years, although the Long Scarf Gang has become poorer and less well-known, they can survive in the gap between the Jusha Gang and the Qingfeng Gang, and Qiu Meng is not a useless waste.

On the contrary, he knew very clearly in his heart, except that Zhou Laosan had a big somersault, which almost directly caused the Long Scarf Gang to disperse. After a painful remorse, he knew that he had lost his leadership, and if he lacked the ability, he would abdicate and let the virtuous, and let the stronger lead the Long Scarf Gang.

Even if the other party is just a few years old doll...

Qiu Meng looked at the calm sea in the distance, although he could no longer see anything, his heart was still in unbearable pain.

The "previous" long scarf gang boss, who is very winking and happens to be very aware of current affairs, at this time, although his heart hurts, he still doesn't have the courage to do anything under the eyes of the new boss.

The sacks of gold and silver treasures that they had looted from the wealthy merchants on the ship before were all returned.

"Ah" he couldn't help sighing.

My body hurts, my heart hurts, and my whole body hurts.

"Do you want me to help you?" Suddenly, a soft voice sounded in his ears.

Qiu Meng looked up, only to see the innocent and cute little face of his new boss looking at him with a smile.

who dares to say that

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••✿
the author has something to say,

 that the wound on his hand has healed, and he will recover from tomorrow.